Sugarcoat

Are we just a bunch of weirdos?

127 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

@Sugarcoat just tell your family you're not a fan of their low consciousness behaviour. (and I wonder why I get in trouble...)

I understand their perspective so there’s not too much arguing

I was joking. But I suspect you've just got to the root of why you're asking the question: self judgement.

57% paranoid

Just now, LastThursday said:

I was joking. But I suspect you've just got to the root of why you're asking the question: self judgement.

I don’t judge myself if that’s what you mean 

6 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, I'm the forum wifey. I show up everyday. I have duties to attend to. I have access to the internet 24/7 so it's not like I have to travel to be here. 

I check this place everyday too 

@Sugarcoat 

It seems that you're too dependent on them. That could be why this is interesting. One of the best ways to avoid that kind of family talk is by having a job, regardless of whether they are right or wrong. Most of the time, parents care about their children from their point of view.

17 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Sugarcoat 

It seems that you're too dependent on them. That could be why this is interesting. One of the best ways to avoid that kind of family talk is by having a job, regardless of whether they are right or wrong. Most of the time, parents care about their children from their point of view.

I’m only “dependent” on them in the sense that I live with them but I have a job and could technically move out. This is why I removed that part of my post, people making assumptions without enough information 

This place is okay if you just avoid all the advaita bears, solipsists, drug abusers, incels/redpillers, religious fanatics, mentally unstable people, 'enlightened' ones, weird creepy lurkers.

Oh wait... Nevermind 😅 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

This place is okay if you just avoid all the advaita bears, solipsists, drug abusers, incels/redpillers, religious fanatics, mentally unstable people, 'enlightened' ones, weird creepy lurkers.

Oh wait... Nevermind 😅 

The “wait never mind” part I don’t get you tryna say something 👀

its hard to avoid all of that . I don’t think all of its bad tho 

Edited by Sugarcoat

Nah I was joking. This place is as good as it gets imo. 

You cannot love what you need.

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

Nah I was joking. This place is as good as it gets imo. 

I agree. No place like this

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

I’m only “dependent” on them in the sense that I live with them but I have a job and could technically move out. This is why I removed that part of my post, people making assumptions without enough information 

Sorry for not mentioning that kind of dependency also. I have hidden my last post, but I was on point and didn't want to be seen as someone who trashes others parents because of my experience, although I know what's going on behind the causal interactions among family members. Sorry, I don't mean to be confrontational. It's just that I saw this post as a justification for your weirdness.

Be or not be weird. Being normal is also weird.

Definetly, i spent most of years just staring at the blank wall, you cant get more weirder than that 😂

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Just now, Nemra said:

Sorry for not mentioning that kind of dependency also. I have hidden my last post, but I was on point and didn't want to be seen as someone who trashes others parents because of my experience, although I know what's going on behind the causal interactions among family members. Sorry, I don't mean to be confrontational. It's just that I saw this post as a justification for your weirdness.

Be or not be weird. Being normal is also weird.

I didn’t mean to come off as irritated  because I wasn’t, your response was fine.

i didn’t take it as you bashing parents I got what you meant. This post was just spontaneous from me. I don’t need to justify my weirdness

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Definetly, i spent most of years just staring at the blank wall, you cant get more weirder than that 😂

I removed a part of my post mentioning I’m weirder than all of these forum members , so weird it was

I’ve stared at my hand so we on same level maybe 

Edited by Sugarcoat

@Sugarcoat In a competition of being the biggest weirdo you would lose, i can tell you things that will make you look normal and im not even talking shit 😂

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat In a competition of being the biggest weirdo you would lose, i can tell you things that will make you look normal and im not even talking shit 😂

You haven’t  heard my weirdest stuff yet so I still think I have a chance in this competition or we would come out even 

@Sugarcoat That must be set up in trusted enviroment,but i have too many promises i didnt keep if you know what i mean 😒 that was weird.

I always wonder if I was fine before I found ‘self help’… in a weird way it kind of isolated me. 

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Sugarcoat That must be set up in trusted enviroment,but i have too many promises i didnt keep if you know what i mean 😒 that was weird.

I think maybe I know what you mean. But it’s fine I’m guilty too😂