Sugarcoat

Are we just a bunch of weirdos?

127 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

I usually just check the forum without reading that much or writing that much myself I don’t see it as a problem, my problems don’t have to do with this

Yeah, you're very conservative here. Only as of late I have seen you more engaging. 

Know thyself....

10 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

Well, they might not be wrong. Maybe they're not right about you, but forums can be an echo chamber and it's not always the healthiest thing.

Otherwise, think of this way:

Everyone interesting is weird, but not everyone weird is interesting. :P

Literally, by definition.

Agreed

45 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

My family is not a fan of me hanging on this forum. They think it’s just a bunch of weirdos and that it’s contributing to problems in my life. I said I’m more weird than people on this forum and that my problems have nothing to do with me hanging on here . They doubt it. There is this negative image some have of forums associating it with weirdos , isolated people with “no life” . That it could even be dangerous to go to these places, one could get “all kinds of ideas”. I think there is a little truth to it but it’s not the whole truth. This forum is quite diverse for example. Ofc there are the isolated “weirdos” but also common people with “a life” as it’s called. Both metaphysical subjects and practical ones. Some people think these abstract subjects on here are just “mumbo jambo”  , over analyzing. For them it doesn’t matter who writes it. It’s about the topics  in general they are judge mental of. I notice many people are quite judgmental of these things it’s interesting 

Yes we’re definitely weirdos and I fucking love it! 

I’ve only recently come to accept that I am an absolute consciousness nerd. Like a gamin nerd or coding nerd, or even a movie nerd, but for reality and consciousness. And most of the other guys on here are like that too. 

If you think about what we talk about, breaking down reality and God in a metaphysical sense, it’s extremely nerdy and weird. 

But ya know what, fuck being normal. That shit looks awful. Embrace your weird. I love this place and my fellow weirdos 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yeah, you're very conservative here. Only as of late I have seen you more engaging. 

You know everything here

30 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Oh! Another one of those "Take a break from the forum" commercials sponsored by forum members who felt the need themselves to take a break.😜

Hahahaha seriously 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

I’ve only recently come to accept that I am an absolute consciousness nerd. Like a gamin nerd or coding nerd, or even a movie nerd, but for reality and consciousness. And most of the other guys on here are like that too. 

If you think about what we talk about, breaking down reality and God in a metaphysical sense, it’s extremely nerdy and weird. 

But ya know what, fuck being normal. That shit looks awful. Embrace your weird. I love this place and my fellow weirdos 

Yea. You seem to fit in the category of someone who “has a life” at least my impression, not so weird to me. But still yea I agree being into this stuff is uncommon

Edited by Sugarcoat

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I usually just check the forum without reading that much or writing that much myself I don’t see it as a problem, my problems don’t have to do with this

Their judgement is triggering, I see. Why? (I have a guess)

1 minute ago, Nemra said:

Their judgement is triggering, I see. Why? (I have a guess)

I don’t find it offensive or triggering, I think I understand what they mean. That’s why I wrote “it’s interesting” at the end . I don’t have a problem with people’s judgements about this stuff 

I’m a weirdo and I’m proud, I love it.

Osho says that a spiritual person is bound to be strange.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

@Sugarcoat

2 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Why

Our best guess is your family seing you spend way too much time here is abnormal. It's fine to spend some time here but don't neglect life, like if your parents need your help in the garden, or your mother needs help moving a statue, go help out. If you're needed to tidy up the garage go di that. If you feel bored and want to draw and improve drawing, do that. If you feel like playing chess do that. Maybe help out with the cooking and kitchen duties and so on over this forum. In fact don't treat this forum like it's Tik Tok or some other toxic social media website. Treat this place like a sacred word-of-the-day or puzzle, spend some quality time here, but make sure you're not running away from your life.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

You know everything here

Yes, I'm the forum wifey. I show up everyday. I have duties to attend to. I have access to the internet 24/7 so it's not like I have to travel to be here. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Sugarcoat

Our best guess is your family seing you spend way too much time here is abnormal. It's fine to spend some time here but don't neglect life, like if your parents need your help in the garden, or your mother needs help moving a statue, go help out. If you're needed to tidy up the garage go di that. If you feel bored and want to draw and improve drawing, do that. If you feel like playing chess do that. Maybe help out with the cooking and kitchen duties and so on over this forum. In fact don't treat this forum like it's Tik Tok or some other toxic social media website. Treat this place like a sacred word-of-the-day or puzzle, spend some quality time here, but make sure you're not running away from your life.

Lol, yes daddy.

Know thyself....

3 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Weird, but I find this stuff normal. (no pun intended). 

Know thyself....

There are good weirdos and there are bad weirdos. which are we?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Yes, but we are cool weirdos. 

@Sugarcoat just tell your family you're not a fan of their low consciousness behaviour. (and I wonder why I get in trouble...)

57% paranoid

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Sugarcoat

I do those things you mentioned. It’s not that they think I spend too much time here, they are not just fans of these kinds of places in general

im contemplating removing that part of the post as maybe it’s too personal 

Edited by Sugarcoat

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

There are good weirdos and there are bad weirdos. which are we?

Mix I guess