Ampresus

Sleeping Around vs Having Long-Term Relationship

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Dauntment said:

Depends on what you value bro.

As a young guy, (if a binary decision MUST be made), I vote: "sleeping around"

You'll gain experience which will compound into more options down the line versus "hunkering down" early, but again, its highly contingent based on your values and lifestyle

It's just a lot of stress for not much, when you can just have someone to do things with.

The devil is in the details.

21 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

😂😂😂😂

Their big bean-fed butts mesmerized him.
He is lost.

The devil is in the details.

32 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Their big bean-fed butts mesmerized him.
He is lost.

I swear 

Maybe you are assuming she does not want to have sex for sex sake´s...

Women can say a thing and then desire something completely opposite to what they say.

Posted (edited)

At the end of the day, you are going to have to pave your own path, we can't tell you what to do here. 

I'll share with you what happened to me though, maybe it'll help. At the beginning of this year, I started to go out to salsa dancing clubs every week, started hitting on random girls at bars, and went to speed dating events. I started to get dates and eventually, I was dating two girls at once and continuing to go out and meet new girls. I had thought that this is exactly what I wanted, I had two girls fighting over me and I was being completely honest about what I was doing. 

Eventually, I grew so attached to one of the girls that it made me not want to pursue anyone else, and that is where I'm at right now, I'm very happy being committed to one girl. 

I think you'll know in your heart when you find the right person and want to commit all of your time and attention to her. And until then, just have fun, there are no rules that you have to follow, you are constructed them in your own head. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior