Ampresus

Sleeping Around vs Having Long-Term Relationship

25 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I come to you regarding the question of whether or not you would recommend sleeping around. I just turned 20 years old and am now single. I'm currently seeing a girl, but as we men tend to do I get urges. She's a virgin herself and, like most women, wants a stable relationship. I don't want to deceive this girl, especially given the fact that if I were to use her for her body I would quite literally ruin sex for her. Yet, I have to be honest and say I have urges to sleep around. People always tell me to have fun while I'm still young. Especially recently I've noticed how pick up and cold approaching has become so much easier for me. Hell, girls started approaching me. They flirt with and tease me, without my initiative. Something I could only dream of back when I was a teenager. I don't respond to these attempts because of the girl I'm seeing, but she is leaving soon for a month and honestly I just want to fuck.

With that primal urge of mine expressed, obviously I know the health dangers that come with that. Besides that though, I know the stigma around it and how damaging it can be to one's self-image, self-esteem and dignity if they just give their body away mindlessly. There's a reason Leo put it in his Top 250 Traps video after all. It also just intuitively doesn't sound right to me. I was raised religious (Islam) but I have given up those beliefs. Yet, I feel like religion nailed that part pretty well. Maybe don't save yourself all the way till marriage, but sleeping around shouldn't be a habit. So I ask you: what are your thoughts on sleeping around? Would you say it's best to enjoy life that way while you can? Or do you like settling for committed relationships more? Why so?

And how about one night stands? I have had only one so far and it was pretty mediocre. I mean I enjoyed it, but in my mind I hyped it up so much that it could never meet those expectations. It was my first time picking a girl up from a club and bringing her back to my hotel, so I was already way too excited. Once it came down to it however, I found it okay. Not something I would consider actively pursuing now, given that I have had better sex with exes of mine. 

Long term relationship

The devil is in the details.

On 18-7-2024 at 10:20 PM, Schizophonia said:

Long term relationship

@Schizophonia Care to explain why?

From ages 20 to 23, I worked extremely hard to avoid getting expelled from school. During that time, I was incredibly frustrated and miserable, driven by intense sexual desire. However, from ages 23 to 25, I spent almost every day hitting the clubs and streets, and I ended up having a lot of casual encounters. Now that I'm 26, I find that I'm no longer driven by constant sexual desire, and my mood is remarkably stable. I never thought I could achieve this level of emotional balance without the highs and lows I used to experience.

So my advice is to have sex a lot get it out of your system you probably spend lots of time thinking about sex like I use to.

If it's a healthy relationship, a long term relationship comes with growth aspects that can't be missed. 

I'm all positive vibes + kundalini energy 

This one is simple: break up with this virgin and go sleep around. 

12 hours ago, Ampresus said:

@Schizophonia Care to explain why?

Because a real connection is much more complete.

Hard to tell.

I would say to get it out of your system. I found a very nice girl to which I commited very young and could not experience all of that sexual exploration in the horizontal and broad sense but I did in the vertical and profound sense with just one woman.

I consider it as a right move that has grown me a lot and honestly sex is really overrated but in your case I would say: don't commit the same mistake as me. Fuck, have fun and when you find the right woman commit and build something special together.

I have to say that I find mature Islamic views on marriage quite sensical and not as disturbed like in the secular west or christian religion, although sexual repression is quite heavy, which I do not condone.

That's my humble advice.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Better question:

Shallow life versus deeper life.

Shallow life is full of dopamine, easier but you always in a state of need.

Deeper life is harder and more satisfying. 

Don’t get me wrong, usually you need to sleep with many women until you start a long term relationship.

3 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Don’t get me wrong, usually you need to sleep with many women until you start a long term relationship.

I’ve only slept with 1.

Its natural to have the urge to sleep around with other women as that's just how men are. No need to be afraid of this feeling. However, if you're going about acting on this feeling then that's the line that separates the men form the boys. If a lady you're talking to says she wants a committed relationship and you KNOW that that's not what you want, you need to just be upfront and tell her. 

"Look, I know you want a committed relationship but I'm not ready to settle down yet." 

and then accept whatever comes next. 

If you're the type of guy who can sleep around like you think you are, you should have no trouble finding the next girl to sleep with who wants the same thing as you. 

There’s a lot of growth to be had in sleeping with lots of women

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

10 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

There’s a lot of growth to be had in sleeping with lots of women

Why not just admit that you like to sleep with lots of Latinas.

Humm…

23 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I’ve only slept with 1.

As an American I expect you to understand the word ‘Usually’.

5 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Why not just admit that you like to sleep with lots of Latinas.

Humm…

😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Heaven said:

As an American I expect you to understand the word ‘Usually’.

I’m revoking my Earth citizenship.

Humans are cringe!!!

How much do you love this virgin?

2 hours ago, Paradoxed said:

How much do you love this virgin?

@Paradoxed Not really at all. We’ve been seeing each other for a couple of weeks now. Good news though, she’s no longer a virgin ;) 

She’s very cute and innocent. Honestly I’m surprised somebody of my age has done literally nothing yet so far. I like her, but love will take time to develop. I feel like it’d be a waste to discard her just for a lot of cheap sex. Yet at the same time, the attention I’ve been getting from other women does have an effect on me. 

Depends on what you value bro.

As a young guy, (if a binary decision MUST be made), I vote: "sleeping around"

You'll gain experience which will compound into more options down the line versus "hunkering down" early, but again, its highly contingent based on your values and lifestyle