Majed

a better approach than pick up.

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

i was contemplating and i've discovered that a better approach than pick up and getting rejected thousands of times is to have friends, males then females, then going out with your friends then partying with your friends then at a party one night you'll hit on a girl that you like and make it your girlfriend, and have her sleep with you a lot of times. i think this is much more intelligent and doable approach than pick up. 

Edited by Majed

Posted (edited)

Faculty of literature is full of young lambda shy women who want a man 😉

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Make 'it' your girlfriend? And have her sleep with you a lot of times? Sounds a bit like a possession. Like a commodity. So cringe and disrespectful. Ugg.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

This is how most people get laid, if you have friends to go out with a girl will automatically catch interest in you.

That's how I did it in high school, and it works. also, it doesn't have to be a club, it can be a bar or just about any social environment where women are around. Just laugh and socialize with your friends like there's nobody around.

Edited by MarkKol

19 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Just laugh

Do you think it’s necessary to do laugh maxxing at all? Cuz some laughs are more attractive than others 

3 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Do you think it’s necessary to do laugh maxxing at all? Cuz some laughs are more attractive than others 

She doesn't give two shits about the sound of your laugh or what you're saying, she just wants to see you have a good time

On 18/7/2024 at 8:50 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Make 'it' your girlfriend? And have her sleep with you a lot of times? Sounds a bit like a possession. Like a commodity. So cringe and disrespectful. Ugg.

Lol.

5 hours ago, MarkKol said:

or what you're saying

Very strongly disagree 

@MarkKol Ain’t no way bro seriously just said girls don’t care what you say. 

“Hey sexy bitch, you wanna make a generous donation of fresh period to my spank bank? Maybe lemme borrow a pair of dirty panties for a few minutes? Also I have ungodly amounts of hatred and resentment towards the female gender for putting me through a lifetime of rejection and giving me shitty attitudes just for being myself, so I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d let me beat your ass senseless without getting the cops involved afterwards. That way I can have the sweet release I deserve and you get the justice you deserve.”

(just making a point)

If they really don’t care what you say as you claim, then what’s the problem with saying stuff like this as long as you’re enjoying yourself whilst saying it?

4 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

“Hey sexy bitch, you wanna make a generous donation of fresh period to my spank bank? Maybe lemme borrow a pair of dirty panties for a few minutes? Also I have ungodly amounts of hatred and resentment towards the female gender for putting me through a lifetime of rejection and giving me shitty attitudes just for being myself, so I’d greatly appreciate it if you’d let me beat your ass senseless without getting the cops involved afterwards. That way I can have the sweet release I deserve and you get the justice you deserve.”

(just making a point)

If they really don’t care what you say as you claim, then what’s the problem with saying stuff like this as long as you’re enjoying yourself whilst saying it?

What I meant was, the words you’re saying are irrelevant for her to develop attraction, I didn’t say you can’t upset them with being downright vulgar, there’s a difference

Once a girl is attracted to you she’s very forgiving about your looks, I’d still try my best though

Posted (edited)

On 19/07/2024 at 11:04 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

(just making a point)

Theres really no problem if you say this to her lol.

If you time it right(with the right type of vibe and delivery) you can literally say this.

I've literally said the most retarded & sexist shit, but if she can feel that you are just fucking around, then probably she'll laugh.

DISCLAIMER: saying fucked up shit wont work on ugly/uptight girls, because they are generally more masculine/logical(borderline autistic).

So yeah @MarkKol is right when he said what you say doesnt matter, as long as you're  having fun.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, EdgeGod900 said:

Theres really no problem if you say this to her lol.

If you time it right(with the right type of vibe) you can literally say this.

I've literally said the most retarded & sexist shit, but if she can feel that you are just fucking around, then probably she'll laugh.

DISCLAIMER: saying fucked up shit wont work on ugly/uptight girls, because they are generally more masculine/logical(borderline autistic).

So yeah @MarkKol is right when he said what you say doesnt matter, as long as you're  having fun.

I literally dont understand why i even have to say this. This shit should be second nature. Your grandpa had these instincts when they were our age, I sometimes fucking hate autistic nerds for creating the internet, as it trains us to communicate with no emotions. 

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD