Spiritual Warfare

What is God?

118 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I thought you said it's possible to know and understand everything because you are god. So you can get access to total understanding. 

It is if you have enough consciousness. But humans never have enough consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is if you have enough consciousness. But humans never have enough consciousness.

So you never can fully understand even with psychedelics like 5 meos?

Can you at least understand what others are?  Or is this also too compex and paradox for a human mind to understand, even under influence of psychedelics, leaving one with true not knowing and wonder.

Edited by OBEler

18 hours ago, Lila9 said:

The funny thing about the God-realized and “Truth” realized folks in this forum is that they are “God realized” but act like horny and egoic chimpanzees.

Hahaha. Laughed at this out loud. 

That’s the conundrum though, someone can know they are God and still act like a dick. That’s where I think psychedelics particularly can be problematic. 

Maybe we have different definitions of enlightenment. To me, it’s just knowing your true nature and not identifying with anything. Knowing that you are not inside the body but the body is inside of you. 

The problem with spiritual parroting is that these are universal truths so parroting and sounding the same is inevitable. 

There are only so many ways to say “Holy fuck! I’m fucking GOD!” 

I def agree with you on the depth of mystery and unknown though. It’s a huge

mystery

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

So you never can fully understand even with psychedelics like 5 meos?

I understood enough.

I have no idea what you will understand.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Can you at least understand what others are?

Why not be open to the possibility that you can?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I understood enough.

When enough is enough?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

When enough is enough?

When any more will kill you.

Fair enough 

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When any more will kill you.

You can’t be killed🤪

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, until someone scares you, then you wish for their death, aka you hate them. It's the nature of life

have had people plotting my death for ages and i forgive the heavy cross they bear

10 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

It’s not possible because the Universe put those constraints on human brain. Thinking you can understand reality totally is like saying you can be unconditionally happy. This is foolish. The Universe is so profound that it cannot be understood. How do you think you can understand God/Universe if one cannot understand a basic calculus and a single grain of sand?

The Universe is infinite and human perception is 3D. There is no way.

being a human being is an existential disorder known as misidentifying oneself

god in its loving wisdom moves heaven and earth to set right the ship (without violating sovereignty)

but boys and girls just want to have fun

Just now, gettoefl said:

being a human being is an existential disorder known as misidentifying oneself

god in its loving wisdom moves heaven and earth to set right the ship (without violating sovereignty)

but boys and girls just want to have fun

I’m non binary 

The end of separation is the end of desire. It’s life, it’s death, it’s unity; it is the absolute. In this profound realization, we find perfection eternal, a state of everlasting harmony.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, that's exactly how spirituality works.

You got it!

guilty as charged are you?

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

have had people plotting my death for ages and i forgive the heavy cross they bear

I agree that you should not hold any resentment if you want to be able to do a clean meditation, in which the external and the internal are one. If there is resentment, there is a barrier

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I agree that you should not hold any resentment if you want to be able to do a clean meditation, in which the external and the internal are one. If there is resentment, there is a barrier

yes to see innocence is to gain innocence

I don't know. 

I don't know what the Tao is. 

27 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I don't know. 

I don't know what the Tao is. 

All answers is within you

21 hours ago, gettoefl said:

yes to see innocence is to gain innocence

Forgive the problem to see it fade away. These are the words which give you power over all events which seem to disturb you. You see them rightly whenever you hold these words in full awareness and do not forget these words apply to everything you see or you are looking amiss. So how can you tell when you are seeing wrong, or your friend is failing to perceive the lesson he should learn? Does pain seem real in the perception? If it does, be sure the lesson is not learned, and there remains an unforgiveness hiding in the mind which sees the pain through eyes the mind directs. There is in fact a way to look on everything that lets it be to you another step towards peace and to the salvation of the world. To all that speaks of mishap simply answer thus: this I forgive, and this will dissolve. To every anxiety, every frown, every slight, and every form of suffering, repeat again and again these words. In them you hold the key that opens Heaven’s gate and brings the love of God the Father down to earth at last, to raise it up to Heaven.

On 7/18/2024 at 10:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

Because God is atheists. God is everything, so it has no reason to fight with anything.

Is God atheistic?

Yes, because there is nothing beyond God to believe in, since he is what transcends infinity.

No, because God is the theism by virtue of being God which is the nature of it as a whole.

Both, because theism and atheism inflect into each other, when everything is revealed to be God. :P

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀