Spiritual Warfare

What is God?

126 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall

I've used that approach for quite a long time.

I realized it was limiting my Awakenings and God Realizations

That tool is just one approach in Infinity

Let go of it

There's more

Sustained effort ends in effortless being - in other words, what has been attained by constant practice is finally transcended, and then spontaneity comes.

~ Sri Anandamayi Ma

Lately I have God Aware moments, that come like a refreshing breeze, but not always. Whatever God does, I assume its for my best. I exert my individual will for higher Consciousness and I leave the rest to God. Till me and God are no more, till me and God are one forever.

So then as far as I can interpret what You said above, there are various states of Realization, sometimes Your God Realized, sometimes not, that indicates that individual Consciousness exists, as I do not know on a moment to moment basis what state of Consciousness Your in, and it fluctuates, that is all I am saying as well, sometimes we have it, sometimes not, the goal is to make it a permanent State of Experience...one can do this in many ways, we have to choose for ourselves what way works best for Us...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga There are Infinite states of consciousness. Yes. 

Pick your pokemon

7 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

the goal is to make it a permanent State of Experience

I wouldn't say its my primary goal, nor I think I would survive in a Godly state, why keeping this human form then?

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

5 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Ishanga There are Infinite states of consciousness. Yes. 

Pick your pokemon

I wouldn't say its my primary goal, nor I think I would survive in a Godly state, why keeping this human form then?

Well it depends on what You want to do, maybe Your in a God Realization and want to stay here and play (Leela), or maybe dissolve this body and mind and go on to other dimensions or just merge with Absolute, that is the choice I would guess...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

9 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Well it depends on what You want to do, maybe Your in a God Realization and want to stay here and play (Leela), or maybe dissolve this body and mind and go on to other dimensions or just merge with Absolute, that is the choice I would guess...

It's very hard to survive in a God like state. See how many biased decisions you have to take to survive. If cancer comes to the body, why does this body have more right to survive than the cancer? Same with food, water, cleaning, all the myriad of tasks to keep your human form alive; they all become unbiased and truthfull. Such ruthless position against survival can end up in the dissolution of your human form. That's what I meant, not going to other dimensions, although why not exploring the infinite dreaming machine?

I've had trouble surviving in God Mode, maybe this changes in the future. I'm always evolving and Awakening, for the moment I find it quite a challenging possibility.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

13 hours ago, Lila9 said:

What is enlightenment?

When I think about enlightenment, I think about accessing a radical form of intelligence that goes far beyond human thinking and processing information. God's intelligence is alien to the human form of intelligence. This goes far beyond just realizing we are part of God. 

The universe is so mysterious, and most of it is unknown to us. We don’t know much about it or its mechanisms, and we don’t understand the intelligence behind it as much as God does.

We cannot understand it because we are trapped in a human mind. We can access glimpses of it through spiritual practice and integrate it into our lives if the ego does not sabotage it by deluding ourselves into thinking we already know it all, or by our brains oriantation to maintain our human form, aka survival.

The funny thing about the God-realized and “Truth” realized folks in this forum is that they are “God realized” but act like horny and egoic chimpanzees. They think they can sweep their true level of awakening under the rug with nice, cool words that they mainly parrot from Leo’s videos. I am sorry to break it down to you, but there are so many things you don’t know.

I love to see how they put on their spiritual mask when they are on the spiritual forum and drop it when they are on other forums, talking to other, usually white, men who they identify with as part of their group while show dislike or indifference to other groups like women, animals and other ethnic groups that are not theirs, or people who hold different political opinions that are not theirs. 

Yes, that's exactly how spirituality works.

You got it!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You got it!

I thought you said it's possible to know and understand everything because you are god. So you can get access to total understanding. 

Posted (edited)

57 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I thought you said it's possible to know and understand everything because you are god. So you can get access to total understanding. 

It’s not possible because the Universe put those constraints on human brain. Thinking you can understand reality totally is like saying you can be unconditionally happy. This is foolish. The Universe is so profound that it cannot be understood. How do you think you can understand God/Universe if one cannot understand a basic calculus and a single grain of sand?

The Universe is infinite and human perception is 3D. There is no way.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

57 minutes ago, OBEler said:

God can not and never will be all knowing it’s impossible 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

It is if you have enough consciousness. But humans never have enough consciousness.

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is if you have enough consciousness. But humans never have enough consciousness.

So you never can fully understand even with psychedelics like 5 meos?

Can you at least understand what others are?  Or is this also too compex and paradox for a human mind to understand, even under influence of psychedelics, leaving one with true not knowing and wonder.

Edited by OBEler

18 hours ago, Lila9 said:

The funny thing about the God-realized and “Truth” realized folks in this forum is that they are “God realized” but act like horny and egoic chimpanzees.

Hahaha. Laughed at this out loud. 

That’s the conundrum though, someone can know they are God and still act like a dick. That’s where I think psychedelics particularly can be problematic. 

Maybe we have different definitions of enlightenment. To me, it’s just knowing your true nature and not identifying with anything. Knowing that you are not inside the body but the body is inside of you. 

The problem with spiritual parroting is that these are universal truths so parroting and sounding the same is inevitable. 

There are only so many ways to say “Holy fuck! I’m fucking GOD!” 

I def agree with you on the depth of mystery and unknown though. It’s a huge

mystery

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

So you never can fully understand even with psychedelics like 5 meos?

I understood enough.

I have no idea what you will understand.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

Can you at least understand what others are?

Why not be open to the possibility that you can?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I understood enough.

When enough is enough?

3 minutes ago, Davino said:

When enough is enough?

When any more will kill you.

Fair enough 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When any more will kill you.

You can’t be killed🤪

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Sure, until someone scares you, then you wish for their death, aka you hate them. It's the nature of life

have had people plotting my death for ages and i forgive the heavy cross they bear

10 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

It’s not possible because the Universe put those constraints on human brain. Thinking you can understand reality totally is like saying you can be unconditionally happy. This is foolish. The Universe is so profound that it cannot be understood. How do you think you can understand God/Universe if one cannot understand a basic calculus and a single grain of sand?

The Universe is infinite and human perception is 3D. There is no way.

being a human being is an existential disorder known as misidentifying oneself

god in its loving wisdom moves heaven and earth to set right the ship (without violating sovereignty)

but boys and girls just want to have fun

Just now, gettoefl said:

being a human being is an existential disorder known as misidentifying oneself

god in its loving wisdom moves heaven and earth to set right the ship (without violating sovereignty)

but boys and girls just want to have fun

I’m non binary 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You got it!

guilty as charged are you?