Spiritual Warfare

What is God?

126 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

God is a bad word because it implies a subject who performs an action with a result, and this is duality, anthropomorphism and egoic projection 

The way cycles are organized into more complex cycles, the unlimited intelligence of reality, doesn't work like that. There isn't a guy behind the scenes who is very smart and does very smart things. the bottomless well of reality flows, and this flow is the perceived reality. I wouldn't call this God, just the reality. God is too personal 

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, but then all of what You have wrote is dogma too, if I collect every post you have written and put it in a book, what is so different from what Sadhguru is doing? Why would I read Your book over his? 

Go to the Highest Conscious material. The problem is how do you know that? The beginner can't orient itself because has no real Awakenings and profound mystical experiences, so it is lost.

3 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I have lol, i've researched many paths, on a logical intellectual level, what Sadhguru says still makes more sense and his practices are effective...

It's not enough to do it on the logical intellectual level.

Have you tried psychedelics like 5meo?

I bet you my house that 5meo will be a better teacher for your life than Sadghuru.

4 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

We are not Talking about Spirituality, Truth, Reality, Infinity, God, Absolute, in a direct way, we are talking around it. 

You always say this but what you say is not a bug it's the core feature of infinity, like trying to kiss your own cheek. You would know it's not an error but a property if you were conscious enough and you had studied strange loops. I try to communicate as directly as I can with you but you keep moving angles and throwing away my arrows of truth and communication. I have no clothes, you can shoot directly to my heart.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@Breakingthewall You have your point.

But once you Realize what you are; It is all God, It's Infinity and that's what it is and no matter the misinterpretations, the word that comes up is God and none other fits as God does.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Yes, but then all of what You have wrote is dogma too, if I collect every post you have written and put it in a book, what is so different from what Sadhguru is doing? Why would I read Your book over his? You say I should go read someone elses work? I have lol, i've researched many paths, on a logical intellectual level, what Sadhguru says still makes more sense and his practices are effective...

If you do not see this point I am going to make right now then  you never will, I've been saying this here for a long time, "We are not Talking about Spirituality, Truth, Reality, Infinity, God, Absolute, in a direct way, we are talking around it,  it is like we are looking at a pool of water and imagining ourselves swimming in it, but in reality we are not Swimming at all, as we are not in the pool! So it is like this here, all this writing and talking and debate means very little, it can only inspire that is all.."

19 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

It's not his teachings against my. It's not switching from one to another teaching. Forget about all teachings and start to really look what's true.

It's like we are all mathematicians and are talking about a mathematical proof. You can test yourself that 2*2 =4. How would that sound if someone comes up and says 2*2= 3 without any logical explanation. he just said he learned that in his teachings and everyone else is just crazy to think otherwise? That's how I perceive you. That's not how discover what's really true.

Edited by OBEler

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

It's not his teachings against my. It's not switching from one to another teaching.

It's like we are all mathematicians and are talking about a mathematical proof. You can test yourself that 2*2 =4. How would that sound if someone comes up and says 2*2= 3 without any logical explanation. he just said he learned that in his teachings and everyone else is just crazy to think otherwise? That's how I perceive you. That's not how discover what's really true. Forget about all teachings and start to really look what's true.

I'm not looking for that sort of Truth first off, I'm looking to establish my Bliss first, I can only go by what feels right...Leo's approach is knowing based which is false, we cannot know reality completely so its a lost path, I can know Bliss, from there I will naturally find Truth, no need to go elsewhere...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

12 minutes ago, Davino said:

Go to the Highest Conscious material. The problem is how do you know that? The beginner can't orient itself because has no real Awakenings and profound mystical experiences, so it is lost.

It's not enough to do it on the logical intellectual level.

Have you tried psychedelics like 5meo?

I bet you my house that 5meo will be a better teacher for your life than Sadghuru.

You always say this but what you say is not a bug it's the core feature of infinity, like trying to kiss your own cheek. You would know it's not an error but a property if you were conscious enough and you had studied strange loops. I try to communicate as directly as I can with you but you keep moving angles and throwing away my arrows of truth and communication. I have no clothes, you can shoot directly to my heart.

I'm interested in someday for sure trying psychedelics, but for now it is not available for me to do so, and I don't think its is a true way to know, is a supplement of sorts but one needs to have stability first naturally and/or via a method that one can use to get their naturally, once that is established then one can go the dmt route and see...Just look at Your hero Leo, you think he is in a stable condition and knows what reality and truth are? I do not think he does, he's not close IMO....

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

I'm interested in someday for sure trying psychedelics, but for now it is not available for me to do so, and I don't think its is a true way to know, is a supplement of sorts but one needs to have stability first naturally and/or via a method that one can use to get their naturally, once that is established then one can go the dmt route and see...

That's how I did it also. 

Don't postpone It too much though. It's better than what you expect. You don't wanna miss this plane.

17 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Just look at Your hero Leo, you think he is in a stable condition and knows what reality and truth are? I do not think he does, he's not close IMO....

I don't worship Leo. I deeply respect him because I recognise his genius, insane level of consciousness and holistic intelligence. 

I do my own thing, it's just that I keep getting again and again immense overlapping in my Awakenings and Leo's Awakenings. 

I know Leo knows Truth because I do; and there is considerable overlapping, same with Consciousness, Infinity and Perfection among many other facets. Which constantly are in tune with my own discoverings walking The Truth and Consciousness Quest.

Although we do have different interests here and there and I have my own eccentricities as he has his own. 

If you are good at something you can recognise who is a master in such discipline and who is just starting.

Edited by Davino

2 minutes ago, Davino said:

That's how I did it also. 

Don't postpone It too much though. It's better than what you expect. You don't wanna miss this plane.

I don't worship Leo. I deeply respect him because I recognise his genius, insane level of consciousness and holistic intelligence. 

I do my own thing, it's just that I keep getting again and again immense overlapping in my Awakenings and Leo's Awakenings. 

I know Leo knows Truth because I do; and there is considerable overlapping, same with Consciousness, Infinity and Perfection among many other facets. Which constantly are in tune with my own discoverings walking The Truth and Consciousness Quest.

Although we do have different interests here and there and I have my own eccentricities as he has his own. 

If you are good at something you can recognise who is a master in such discipline and who is just starting.

You admire him too much, what I see You doing with Leo is what You see me doing with Sadhguru, Sadhguru at least has 30+yrs of proof that he is what he says he is, Leo just has a bunch of video's and what he says here on the forum, he hasn't made any real changes in the world on a practical level, Sadhguru has (Rally for Rivers, Cauvery Calling, Conscious Planet/Save Soil, Action for Rural Rejuvenation, Isha Leadership Academy, Inner Engineering Course, Isha Vidhya (isha schools), Isha Gramostovam (celebraton of rural life in India), Prison programs in USA and India, Youth and Truth movement, Isha Samskriti, Tsunami Relief and Rehab, etc etc etc...), so there is no comparison btwn the Two, if You give this list and get someone objective to compare the two and what they have done on the Spiritual stage and Social stage, they will see what is the Truth and who is what they say they are, Leo is of no comparison, not even in the same league!!!

Leo is of no comparison, not even in the same league!!!

Someone is about to be banned🤣

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

18 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

God bans God.

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well said, Im still struggling with some hate, and realizing more and more that any hate is self-hatred, barriers and fragmentation. There are more subtle forms of hate, such as shame and narcissism, that have that same quality, the same fragmenting vibration, less intense, more background than direct hatred towards someone specific, but the same fragmenting effect. If we want to open ourselves to the absolute, we must dissolve those barriers, it is necessary

The thing is that you can't stop hating just by deciding to do so, you have to perceive others as part of yourself. Sometimes it is very difficult, since some have very false, evil, dark ways of being, it is a difficult challenge, but without being able to dissolve the hatred, I think that we are always trapped, we can never open ourself to absolute reality completely, since our hate fragments us inside

seeing them as christ is a pretty good practice in my experience, the c is childlike just wanting to play and have fun, the h is holy which means not from around here, r is radiant meaning all of us are vibrant light bodys if looked at closely, the i is innocent never having erred even once, the s is saving since i have no other opportunity of waking up and the t is sheer thankfulness for knowing their nature so that i can finally see mine

23 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

sounds like a dictatorship lol, very good for the spiritually minded and those looking for the end of suffering to follow the dictator and his ways:)

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

God bans God.

Greatest plot twist of all time 

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

Greatest plot twist of all time 

my post was nothing compared to the one You started that got locked!

my post was nothing compared to the one You started that got locked!

I agree, sad it got locked! I really wanted Leo to respond); 

1 minute ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

I agree, sad it got locked! I really wanted Leo to respond); 

Leo looks down on most of us and newbies or ppl that don't know what we are talking about in regards to Consciousness and what it all means, so he probably noticed it but for  him its like looking at a kids scribbling on a chalk board, who cares eh...

Just now, Ishanga said:

Leo looks down on most of us and newbies or ppl that don't know what we are talking about in regards to Consciousness and what it all means, so he probably noticed it but for  him its like looking at a kids scribbling on a chalk board, who cares eh...

Leo needs to humble himself like Jesus did 

Just now, MarioGabrielJ said:

Leo needs to humble himself like Jesus did 

Heartbreak will humble you.

Just now, Yimpa said:

Heartbreak will humble you.

Don’t remind me….

1 hour ago, Davino said:

@Breakingthewall You have your point.

But once you Realize what you are; It is all God, It's Infinity and that's what it is and no matter the misinterpretations, the word that comes up is God and none other fits as God does.

When I have had mystical experiences in which all identification disappears, reality manifests itself as an abyss of existence, and the word to define it would be total. I am the absolute totality without limit. but there is no creative will, there is inevitability. The absence of limits makes movement, flow, inevitable, and the intelligence that organizes this flow is inevitably infinite, it cannot not be, it cannot not create itself in infinite cycles in movement. What god is a slave to its own nature?