Spiritual Warfare

What is God?

126 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Lila9 Your understanding is speculative. If you are honest with yourself you may discover that you don't even know what God is, what that word actually means and what it entails for it to be used.

My understanding can’t be speculative because I didn’t claim I understand God. In fact, I claimed the opposite: that God’s infinite intelligence is inaccessible to humans, by design.

Yes, I don’t know what God is, but you forgot to mention that you don’t know either. 

👽

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

However, I am more inclined to believe that the only way Leo could help me or any other forum member access God's infinite intelligence in its fullest is by literally killing us.

Whatever's true is true already, so don't promote silly ideas.

3 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Whatever's true is true already, so don't promote silly ideas.

Lol

What are the silly ideas I promote?

👽

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Lol

What are the silly ideas I promote?

The idea that you have to literally die (what I got from your post) in order to get enlightened.

Edited by UnbornTao

1 minute ago, UnbornTao said:

The idea that you have to die in order to get enlightened. Best not to say things like that.

Why?
Who are you to decide for me what to say or not to say?

👽

3 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

Why?
Who are you to decide for me what to say or not to say?

Ok.

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

My understanding can’t be speculative because I didn’t claim I understand God. In fact, I claimed the opposite: that God’s infinite intelligence is inaccessible to humans, by design.

That is an assumption then. You are assuming limits regarding something you claim you don't know.

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Yes, I don’t know what God is, but you forgot to mention that you don’t know either. 

You are speculating again, you are guessing. This is not how one realizes God. One needs to become insanely conscious, no guessing is necessary, just a lot of consciousness and a bit of luck or grace.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

@UnbornTao Don't be so harsh either. It's not the way for the revelation of Truth in this case.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

4 hours ago, Davino said:

That is an assumption then. You are assuming limits regarding something you claim you don't know.

You are speculating again, you are guessing. This is not how one realizes God. One needs to become insanely conscious, no guessing is necessary, just a lot of consciousness and a bit of luck or grace.

Throw off your pretentious facade, and stop preaching me, you are not enlightened.

👽

9 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I don’t know what God is, but you forgot to mention that you don’t know either. 

Ahem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2024-07-19 at 11:34 PM, Yimpa said:

It’s spelled solipsism, not lollapalooza

I understand it must be very difficult for you to see Solopolism instead of Solipsism! I hope you have people you can talk to who can get you through this traumatic event you experienced

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Throw off your pretentious facade, and stop preaching me, you are not enlightened.

He doesn't recognize the pretentiousness, he like everyone here makes big claims, but when someone else makes different ones, at time they become pretentious and very egoic in nature lol...

People can discuss and disagree on things for sure, but when they claim others are "speculating" and just guessing, lol, who's to say that to someone else when they no very very little about them other than what they write here, its super pretentious to say such things.. Leo is the lead here and it has filtered down to many others in many ways, that is not so good imo...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

People can discuss and disagree on things for sure, but when they claim others are "speculating" and just guessing, lol, who's to say that to someone else when they no very very little about them other than what they write here

If one is a master musician, one can hear a song and see the level of mastery that the composer has. If I have a PhD in physics I can read a post about physics and know whether they are speculating or have real experience in the matter.

In fact if you read the whole conversation this is what happened:

1) I have realised my ultimate nature as God. 

2) I read a post where someone is talking about God. 

3) I recognise it is speculative and point it out. 

4) She recognises it's speculation and does some rationalisations.

5) Point that again

6) She closes up in defensiveness.

This isn't they way one realises God either or has a truthful and mature conversation about the most important thing in the Universe. The fact that you are God. You lose here, I don't. I'm fucking God and that's the truth and what can I say? I don't want to preach anything but on the other hand I can't allow bullshit nor pretend like you aren't God either, because you are God for real and Reality, Consciousness, Self, the qualia of this moment is all Pure God. All you are seeing, hearing, sensing, touching, breathing, everything is your very own Self is God itself.

This has to be realized. I can do my best to guide you to this Epiphany as Leo and many others have done with me. Otherwise I respect your dream my beloved God.

God helps God to awaken to itself ;)

Edited by Davino

18 minutes ago, Davino said:

If one is a master musician, one can hear a song and see the level of mastery that the composer has. If I have a PhD in physics I can read a post about physics and know whether they are speculating or have real experience in the matter.

In fact if you read the whole conversation this is what happened:

1) I have realised my ultimate nature as God. 

2) I read a post where someone is talking about God. 

3) I recognise it is speculative and point it out. 

4) She recognises it's speculation and does some rationalisations.

5) Point that again

6) She closes up in defensiveness.

This isn't they way one realises God either or has a truthful and mature conversation about the most important thing in the Universe. The fact that you are God. You lose here, I don't. I'm fucking God and that's the truth and what can I say? I don't want to preach anything but on the other hand I can't allow bullshit nor pretend like you aren't God either, because you are God for real and Reality, Consciousness, Self, the qualia of this moment is all Pure God. All you are seeing, hearing, sensing, touching, breathing, everything is your very own Self is God itself.

This has to be realized. I can do my best to guide you to this Epiphany as Leo and many others have done with me. Otherwise I respect your dream my beloved God.

God helps God to awaken to itself ;)

Dude You need to Chill and come down to Earth, aren't You suffering from some form of Social Anxiety, didn't You post about this recently asking for help? I'm not holding this against You, we all have some sorts of issues, whether social or interior experiential experiences going on, its not easy being Human especially in this day and age, I just bring this up because You come off as a Megalomaniac in a way, saying what You listed above.. Leo is just like this too, especially lately, but he seems very Grumpy and Aggravated, You are more soft approach but it is there for sure.. We all have a sense of Ego, and follow certain paths and ideologies, this has to happen when Embodied with a Body/Mind Complex, its going to happen, but what You say above is dangerous thinking and understanding of Oneself, I see this all the time in the world and it is not Healthy!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga I don't get the point you want to get across.

It's almost impossible to attain God without a very well rounded character, ego and life. Read my signature. Self development and maturity is not bellow attaining God Consciousness, it is crucial to it. The transcendence of the human happens through its embrace and maturity, not its denial. The finitude and limitations of my form are every day more clear to me.

27 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Ishanga I don't get the point you want to get across.

It's almost impossible to attain God without a very well rounded character, ego and life. Read my signature. Self development and maturity is not bellow attaining God Consciousness, it is crucial to it. The transcendence of the human happens through its embrace and maturity, not its denial. The finitude and limitations of my form are every day more clear to me.

Most Narcissistic or Megalomaniac personalities do NOT recognize it within themselves so I understand why You don't get what I am saying... When I first came on here and everyone found out I am into Sadhguru, You tried to get me away from him in a way, at least that is what I felt, it was strange indeed... I pride myself on my ability to look around and see others perspectives, I focus on what Sadhguru does because it simply makes the most sense to Me, it may not be this way with others and that is okay, lots here do the same with Leo, but I do not see it in Leo like the others do, I see someone that for sure has had Awakenings but he's not there Yet Experientially, he seems Angry and Emotional/Reactive, and he looks down on many here including me as newbies or someone that doesn't know what they are talking about, and that he is above all others, and I see it in you too, your just more gentle with it...

I've researched many many other Spiritual Teachers and Methods/Ideologies, I just use Sadhguru's terminology allot that is all, I don't even watch his videos much anymore, I did before and I don't have to know unless it is about something revealed as New or Interesting to me...

God by definition is everything, it is reality, therefore he is you, but you have many layers of identification in your psyche that veil the fact that you are absolute reality.

This is so in any being, since if it were not so, it would disintegrate, it would not be "something", it would be the totality. We humans have the ability to dissolve these veils, one by one, and temporarily, to recognize ourselves as the timeless reality. This is very difficult, a lot of meditation, psychedelics, years, and many traps. The psyche is very cunning, and it deceives itself in a masterful way. Duality, narcissism, fear, searching, prevent us from looking deeply inside.

Karma introduces its tentacles and does not release the prey easily, the path requires great intuition. the path to nowhere, obviously

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God by definition is everything, it is reality, therefore he is you, but you have many layers of identification in your psyche that veil the fact that you are absolute reality.

This is so in any being, since if it were not so, it would disintegrate, it would not be "something", it would be the totality. We humans have the ability to dissolve these veils, one by one, and temporarily, to recognize ourselves as the timeless reality. This is very difficult, a lot of meditation, psychedelics, years, and many traps. The psyche is very cunning, and it deceives itself in a masterful way. Duality, narcissism, fear, searching, prevent us from looking deeply inside.

Karma introduces its tentacles and does not release the prey easily, the path requires great intuition. the path to nowhere, obviously

Great answer! Many people like to think of themselves as a distinct part of god. In the same way a wave is connected and part of one great whole ocean, but is ALSO distinct, everything is distinct but connected through causation itself to the source/everything.

Everything. Literally every-thing is god. Is IT. All that you see. It’s good to be open minded to everything before you scream like a crazy person that your literally God and not a mini version of the big one🤭

1 hour ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

the same way a wave is connected and part of one great whole ocean, but is ALSO distinct, everything is distinct but connected through causation itself to the source/everything.

I think mathematics explains it well: any part of infinity is infinite, therefore, the part and the whole are the same. difficult, or rather impossible to understand by the structured mind

Posted (edited)

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think mathematics explains it well: any part of infinity is infinite, therefore, the part and the whole are the same. difficult, or rather impossible to understand by the structured mind

Those who go deep in spirituality start realising this and feel eternal love and bliss for everyone and everything. Forgiveness manifests itself in such people and they live free. The feeling of hatred evaporates and love fills up their life.

39 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Edited by MarioGabrielJ