Spiritual Warfare

What is God?

126 posts in this topic

Yes, I am God, you are God and we are God.

Life is a single conscious entity divided into insects, fish, birds and Mammals (including Humans).

As a whole life is one. So, we are one consciousness as a whole.

According to Noetic Science, thoughts control the matter around you. So if we think something, it will alter the universe around it in such a way as to bring our vision to reality. The more powerful our thought is, the less time it will take for the thoughts to change the universe. This is the reason why mass gatherings work out much better than a single person praying alone. The added benefit of all the people in a gathering results in a much faster change in the universe. So, we grant our own wishes.

So, technically, if God is one who listens to our prayers and grants our wishes, it is yourself who is thinking them and altering the universe to make your wishes come true

God is a Huge, Loving Jig Saw Puzzle, and we are the pieces!

We are a part of the puzzle, but we ARE NOT THE ENTIRE PUZZLE!

After death we return to our real home. A place, where you ar neither a woman, nor a man. Where you are neither white nor black. Where you are neither a child, nor a grown up.

Where you are your true self! A part of the whole! A spirit, that has chosen for an existence on the earthly plane, to learn lessons. To grow in love and understanding.

We are God, who has created a computer game, our three dimensional, material world, and who has placed parts of himself, his own alter personalities, in this three dimensional world, to learn, to grow in Love.

We are his alter personalities! That is, why it does not make any difference if you are white or black. Rich or poor. A man or a women.

We are all alter personalities of the One Unconditionally Loving Being Of Light!

That is why we should put a halt to sexism, and racism.

If someone attacks black people, he attacks God!

Because God is black too! And He is white! And She is a woman! And He is a man! God is a catholic. God is a Jew. God is a Palestinian. God is a Muslim.

But, strangest of all, because we are all parts of God, God is an atheist too! He loves atheists, just as much, as he loves deeply religious people, who go to church to worship Him three times every sunday.

Why is God not insulted by atheists? Why does God not fight atheists?

Because God has no Ego. He has no “personal interests”.He does not boast. He does not get back at a person, if the person doesn’t worship him. He Himself allowed us to learn, because He gave us a free will. GOD DOES NOT FEEL LOVE! GOD IS LOVE.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞.
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐢𝐭’𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

Why is God not insulted by atheists? Why does God not fight atheists?

Because God is atheists.

God is everything, so it has no reason to fight with anything.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

You are the entire puzzle. I think you're making a very common mistake, see, even though you aren't conscious of the whole, you are in fact the whole. Its like a dream, your awareness is confined to the perspective of the dream character, but you're also imagining the other characters , and the landscape . So you are others, and the universe, even though you're not conscious of it. You, your real self, isn't confined to what you're conscious of.

At least that's what psychedelics have revealed to me.

Edited by Oppositionless

Yesterday one of those Christian converter guys talked to me on the street and we went into a deep convo. 

I told him he was wrong about God (he said God was a human like entity) and the he is God, and I am God and everything is God. 

He said he’d like to continue the convo because if that was true there are radical implications to it. 

I said I had to leave, but I could see he was processing and churning what I told him. 

I looked him dead in the eye when I said it. I guarantee they don’t prep them for that in Jesus Conversion training camp 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because God is atheists.

God is everything, so it has no reason to fight with anything.

what about knowing you are everything and still wanting to fight for fun knowing you are fighting yourself long term, like how you will get in fights and “murder scenes” in dreams 

God is an umbrella terms to describe energies higher than the mental. Most notable your own soul. But when people have experiences with 'god' outside of themselves, its usually the sun / solar devas, or masters sending thought forms. To be elusive they could call themselves god, to prevent confusion, depending on the state of the consciousness they are communicating to.

Posted (edited)

The post is good but I don't think it touched the essence.

Everything is God but the point is for God to manifest in it's Godly form, which is Insane Universal Total Consciousness.

Breaking through and abiding in God Consciousness is the most meaningful aspect of being alive.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

what about knowing you are everything and still wanting to fight for fun knowing you are fighting yourself long term, like how you will get in fights and “murder scenes” in dreams 

But you won't regard it as fun when it gets serious, and you are not conscious of it as yourself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

God is the reality that is divided into infinite holons and each one of them is God, and they combine infinitely, increasing their complexity until they reach the total infinite combination, then they disintegrate again infinitely, and each cycle is one of the infinite breaths of god, all of them different

Get what's true beyond hearsay and speculation.

31 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

Get what's true beyond hearsay and speculation.

What do these distinctions mean to you? Direct consciousness of Truth vs speculation.

15 minutes ago, Carbon said:

What do these distinctions mean to you? Direct consciousness of Truth vs speculation.

Your nature (you) getting itself vs thinking about what may be true based on rumors, without a direct encounter.

god is some vague idea, figure out what you are and what you are doing here

god isn't here according to what your body tells you, you can accept this and just be like everyone else

or you can seek out what is god for yourself, something which evidently cannot be communicated to or understood by any body

it's a solo inward journey and no forum can help you, no book can help you, no teacher can help you

get quiet, go beyond mind, surf the luminous awareness that is your true nature and see if any question of god is needed

On 2024-07-18 at 22:28, Leo Gura said:

För att Gud är ateister.

Gud är allt, så den har ingen anledning att slåss med någonting.

Correct my friend😘

22 hours ago, Oppositionless said:

Du är hela pusslet. Jag tror att du gör ett mycket vanligt misstag, se, även om du inte är medveten om helheten, är du i själva verket helheten. Det är som en dröm, din medvetenhet är begränsad till drömkaraktärens perspektiv, men du föreställer dig också de andra karaktärerna och landskapet. Så du är andra, och universum, även om du inte är medveten om det. Du, ditt verkliga jag, är inte begränsad till det du är medveten om.

Det är åtminstone vad psykedelika har avslöjat för mig.

You know what that makes more sense because in dreams its all you, but then it will lead us to solopolism which is kinda crazy but yet the only logical conclusion to the nature of reality! What do you stand on that subject?

12 minutes ago, MarioGabrielJ said:

You know what that makes more sense because in dreams its all you, but then it will lead us to solopolism which is kinda crazy but yet the only logical conclusion to the nature of reality!

It’s spelled solipsism, not lollapalooza!

God is a mystery, it’s a paradox.
Every being is God, but none of the beings is God.

We are the expression of His infinite intelligence manifested in finite beings who will never fully access His infinite intelligence while alive, by design.

Humans have always tried to aspire to be godlike or kind of compete with God, but we are delusional for thinking that we can access His infinite intelligence in our lifetime, for better or for worse. Our delusions are a double edged sword.

👽

5 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

God is a mystery, it’s a paradox.
Every being is God, but none of the beings is God.

We are the expression of His infinite intelligence manifested in finite beings who will never fully access His infinite intelligence while alive, by design.

Humans have always tried to aspire to be godlike or kind of compete with God, but we are delusional for thinking that we can access His infinite intelligence in our lifetime, for better or for worse. Our delusions are a double edged sword.

Better wait for Leo's alien mind course and stay open minded that it's possible.

21 hours ago, OBEler said:

Better wait for Leo's alien mind course and stay open minded that it's possible.

I have all the respect to the concept of alien intelligence which brings more insights and access to some aspects or glimpses of God’s infinite intelligence. 

However, I am more inclined to believe that the only way Leo could help me or any other forum member access God's infinite intelligence in its fullest is by literally killing us.

👽

@Lila9 Your understanding is speculative. If you are honest with yourself you may discover that you don't even know what God is, what that word actually means and what it entails for it to be used.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God