Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolDreamThanks

The mind will never become holly

54 posts in this topic

RIP Holly :(

5 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Yes this universe is a product of the tiny mad idea of separation. So this universe got created as a reflection of our beliefs and as curriculum for us to evolve. 

But the universe is not going to disappear as long as there are other souls in it who are under the belief in seperation. For they are in need of physical reality to evolve out of their illusions. 

You're not the only one who is responsible for the manifestion of this 'dream' so to speak. That's why one person's awakening doesn't mean much to the rest of the souls left behind. 

the aspect you seem to be overlooking is that you and me are identical, we were never two and that is why there has to be one dreamer

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the aspect you seem to be overlooking is that you and me are identical, we were never two and that is why there has to be one dreamer

I'm not overlooking that ultimately we are one. 

But you're overlooking the reality of two'ness. 

I understand that we are one.

But I also understand that we are two. 

One cannot exist without the two. And two cannot exist without the one. 

We are one and we are two at the same time and there's no contradiction. 

Duality is part of non duality. And non duality is part of duality. 

This is the next level of understanding that is required to talk about this topic. 

Edited by Salvijus

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

there has to be one dreamer

You're right. There is one dreamer only. But one is expressing itself through many. There are infinite souls of the same dreamer. That same one dreamer is dreaming infinite dreams through infinite individual souls. If one soul awakens. Other souls will still be dreaming and the dream will continue.

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

The One Dreamer is not just one dreamer. It's a sum total of infinite souls. And all these souls share the same essence and are one but are also individual and unique. 

Edited by Salvijus

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I'm not overlooking that ultimately we are one. 

But you're overlooking the reality of two'ness. 

I understand that we are one.

But I also understand that we are two. 

One cannot exist without the two. And two cannot exist without the one. 

We are one and we are two at the same time and there's no contradiction. 

Duality is part of non duality. And non duality is part of duality. 

This is the next level of understanding that is required to talk about this topic. 

duality is not part of non-duality, non duality means not duality 😂, true and false are incompatible with a perfect god

if there is one, there cannot be two, the two is one masquerading as two

ego is all the ways you seem different to me, duality is the playground where this takes place

and therein lies my work

to strip away the ego so that i see your absolute reality so that i can know my absolute reality

i forgive everything about you that seems different to me

vision is the awarded prize for me doing this

i will see you as a long lost limb, a clone in different clothes

all that i pray for is a little willingness to perceive you with the eyes of love and unity

I release the judgments that i made clouding my perception

vision now arrives, our separation vanishes and truth sets in that we are one.

this takes consistent practice of choosing love over fear and unity over separation

thus do I come to see you, and all my brothers and sisters, as reflections of the same perfect light.

14 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Yes this universe is a product of the tiny mad idea of separation. So this universe got created as a reflection of our beliefs and as curriculum for us to evolve. 

But the universe is not going to disappear as long as there are other souls in it who are under the belief in seperation. For they are in need of physical reality to evolve out of their illusions. 

You're not the only one who is responsible for the manifestion of this 'dream' so to speak. That's why one person's awakening doesn't mean much to the rest of the souls left behind. 

Nice one 👌☝️.

We are One but the gift is, everyone of us has the freedom to Realize indepedently of "others".

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Nice one 👌☝️.

We are One but the gift is, everyone of us has the freedom to Realize indepedently of "others".

it takes two, nobody wakes up in a cave no matter what ramana or sadhguru are telling you, heaven is just me bringing you home to papa, the only way to end the dream for good

Posted (edited)

duality is not part of non-duality, non duality means not duality

All I can offer is to agree to disagree at this point. We won't get much concensus on this topic any time soon imo. 

Peace ✌️ 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

it takes two, nobody wakes up in a cave no matter what ramana or sadhguru are telling you, heaven is just me bringing you home to papa, the only way to end the dream for good

Ramana and ACIM teach the same thing bdw 

It’s obvious that you haven’t done the workbook, as the whole second part of it is all about silence.

Edited by CoolDreamThanks

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

what is papa? 😂

I don't know anyone named Holly!

Posted (edited)

My heart wants to write something. 

If blue was the only color that exists, you would not know what blue is. We need contrast to know blue. 

Similary for God to know himself he needs a contrast and the duality was born. 

Duality is essential to existence. Yin and yang is the the fundamental principle of existence. Nothing exists without it. And yet yin and yang is one thing. 

There is no duality between duality and nonduality.  Duality and nonduality are one. They are not one after another, not more true than the other, they are one inside each other. Like a snake eating its own tale. Or like an infinity symbol. 

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

On 2024-07-21 at 11:15 PM, CoolDreamThanks said:

Ramana and ACIM teach the same thing bdw 

It’s obvious that you haven’t done the workbook, as the whole second part of it is all about silence.

“A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a required course. Only the time you take it is voluntary… you can elect what you want to take at a given time. The course does not aim at teaching the meaning of love, for that is beyond what can be taught. It does aim, however, at removing the blocks to the awareness of love’s presence, which is your natural inheritance.”

The love presence and the void Ramana speaks about is not the same thing. Nor is the methodology to get there is the same. Sitting in a cave cannot bring one to where yeshua wants to bring people. Although the practice of emptyness/detachment has its usefulness as a preparation for Christ conciousness and is part of the process. 

Edited by Salvijus