Dodo

How do you shift realities when reality is only one?

6 posts in this topic

I hear a lot of talk about shifting realities and how all possibilities exist and we can tune to another reality bla bla. Mostly on Youtube, sensationalist stuff appear like Aaron Doughty who makes like video every week on the same topic, how to shift reality. 

If reality is One, how are these spiritual guys talking about shifting.. you made a choice in the one reality Now, which bore fruit. You didn't change your reality, you just made a new choice in your current one.

One reality, One God, Thats my take. Im solipsistic about the NotMe God.

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Dodo I have no idea. There is only one reality with an infinite number of perspectives

What they might be trying to say then is to reframe reality through a different perspective. Your perspective ultimately contextualises reality but it doesn’t change the ultimate truth that reality is one. You are one with the universe 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

I hear a lot of talk about shifting realities and how all possibilities exist and we can tune to another reality bla bla. Mostly on Youtube, sensationalist stuff appear like Aaron Doughty who makes like video every week on the same topic, how to shift reality. 

If reality is One, how are these spiritual guys talking about shifting.. you made a choice in the one reality Now, which bore fruit. You didn't change your reality, you just made a new choice in your current one.

One reality, One God, Thats my take. Im solipsistic about the NotMe God.

This is quite easy to figure out and explain.. Without Perception and the Ability to Experience, then there is only the Absolute/God/Infinite/Brahman, but this is only one side of the coin.. Since that realm contains All, is One, is Complete, it holds all Potential and Possibility but there is No Perception and Experience in that exact realm, its it here though in this realm, this place, this Earth, we are the Potential and Possibility being played out, I don't know if its being played out in another way on some other planet or dimension, but it is here..

Reality is One Yes, but Perception happens on different levels, some perceive on survival levels only, animals and such, for Humans we can perceive on this level only too (as most do) but we have more potential within Us to Perceive at Higher Levels of Perception, what most would say is a higher State of Consciousness or Awareness, when One is in that state they Feel as they are One with Everything, when they are not at that level they feel Separate from Everything, so Reality is One, but we can Perceive it at all sorts of Levels of Perception, from Gross to Subtle!

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

It's important that no matter what we hear outside, we must confirm the reality of Truth within as a living understanding 🙏🏽. Here's a thought experiment for you and me, imagine you as conscious awareness shifting through billions of parallel realities per second which create the illusion of time, space, change and movement. There is only One Reality but you as "It" shifts through itself creating the illusion of "reality" as known through a finite self. The duality of finite and infinite is illusory. 

Think of reality as a very large number of energies you need to process. There is no duality in energy, its just energy. If you process all the energies below the causal you will be awakened. Processing naturally happens through experience, or consciously happens through meditation.

Why can’t God be Two?