Camerong

20g mushroom trip report - a controversial and alien paradigm

35 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2024 at 3:02 AM, Jehovah increases said:

you are just not aware of it.

what do you call this "you are just not aware of it."ness?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

On 7/22/2024 at 10:16 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

what do you call this "you are just not aware of it."ness?

It means at higher states of consciousness you are so aware of how you create reality to the point that you can actually create let's say you have an empty glass in front of you right I actually Filled that empty glass up with wild turkey and coke right in front of my eyes. And when I did this I laughed at how Jesus turned water into wine because I created Jesus let's leave it there for now. So what I am trying to say is in the lower states you are not conscious enough to know that you are imagining reality into existence. The last time I was in God mode I rewrote the narrative of my dream. I could go deeper than this. Which I will later on.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Courageous stuff, thanks for sharing. I definitely resonate with your realization - on certain trips of LSD and shrooms I stepped outside the 'human story' almost in 4D and realized how everything that had occurred in my life was somehow placed by me from outside the veil of the human story - my family, my life experiences - all of them were decision from a place beyond time. 

On 7/24/2024 at 7:03 AM, Jehovah increases said:

It means at higher states of consciousness you are so aware of how you create reality to the point that you can actually create let's say you have an empty glass in front of you right I actually Filled that empty glass up with wild turkey and coke right in front of my eyes. And when I did this I laughed at how Jesus turned water into wine because I created Jesus let's leave it there for now. So what I am trying to say is in the lower states you are not conscious enough to know that you are imagining reality into existence. The last time I was in God mode I rewrote the narrative of my dream. I could go deeper than this. Which I will later on.

@Jehovah increases A slippery slope for me as I was trying to do it while still struggling much with ego, to tell whether I'm affecting the same world I'll come down into after the trip or just tuning and projecting my imagination outwards while keeping it contained inside me and outside the experienced "awareness" of "others". Of course one can imagine all this as alternate possible dimensions to tune between, much to be revealed and intersections to be explored.

I screwed around with retrocausality way too much two weeks ago and had to learn my lesson, yet after subjecting myself to the chance of infinite discomfort and appreciating life more afterwards, I got my old cockiness back, but now I will see how far I can get through mind and meditation and esotericism alone. I still see some of the retrocausal changes and yet a lot escaped my awareness that I am becoming aware of through others, the whole world seems to have been trapped in synchronicity loops, including the forum and everyone I met or heard talk on the street.

Though much of it is likely because I was awakening through dissociatives instead of psychedelics as they had no tolerance and their come down and afterglow accelerated and sharpened my awareness while the trips themselves tuned me out of ego into infinite synchronicity and body/mind/soul alignment. It did lead to a lot of chaos and insanity though, but omg did I experience and learn much from it, an absolute nexus of experience that blows much of everything that came before it out of the water.

I basically did mess up a lot and turned the timeline into a whole mess of spaghetti, as demonstrated below:

@Ero

On 24/07/2024 at 0:08 PM, Ero said:

on certain trips of LSD and shrooms I stepped outside the 'human story' almost in 4D and realized how everything that had occurred in my life was somehow placed by me from outside the veil of the human story - my family, my life experiences - all of them were decision from a place beyond time. 

Sounds about right 

@Keryo Koffa sounds pretty trippy. I find it funny how I come back down to "reality" and I'm unable to remember god mode even from the trips. It's like trying to remember a dream.

@Camerong It's whatever makes us have this experience in the first place that keeps bringing us back into it, otherwise we'd be playing in hyper-space. And we still raise our consciousness, trips tune us into other dimensions but our stable center of gravity is here, we can change and affect it with our thoughts and actions, but it doesn't usually shift as easily unless you really surrender and intensify spirituality or seriously burn karmic ties. On the flipside, having went as far as I had, I'm glad to explore this reality some more and yet I'm drawn to other dimensions none the less :D

On 7/29/2024 at 9:45 PM, Camerong said:

@Keryo Koffa karmic ties? 

The things we long for, avoid or sprint towards, whatever generates strong reactions and desires. Things we love or hate with a passion, that which we're biased towards. It's experiences we find profound, that shape our character or people we appreciate or things we look forward to. The more we have of those, the more attached we are to this life. And so we'll keep returning and feel uneasy about leaving.

It's like: imagine someone invited you to live in the woods with no contact to anyone for 5 years straight spontaneously and you knew you wouldn't have to worry about safety but simply missing everything and everyone you know and everything you're engaged in or want to experience or cross off your bucket list. These life things keep us grounded in this realm and swing us back to homeostasis after psychedelic trips.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa I guess it's an interesting way of calling it a distraction. This dream is a distraction, even this conversation. I do beleive desires, no matter how primordial or even selfish are there to teach us to evolve in our way of achieving them. In fact a had a very awakening myself into the fact that the only thing that separates us from our desires are the distinctions we create in our mind from them by giving them the authority to remain out of reach, or to remain in the state of not having them. If we can achieve the state of having them this seperation held first in our consciousness will collapse and they can be easily manifested. I awakened to a hierarchy of desires, each go higher and higher even reaching into higher dreams that are transcendent of this one. The more we can awaken to our own godlike power locked away by illusions, we can realise each of these desires and shed more illusions of "limitation" and awaken. Desires are actually themselves an unavoidable consequence of being finite, and since the finite self is fundamentally false then you are left forever to feel desire until all infinity is once again fulfilled. They start of egoic and shallow and work their way up to higher desires for union and so on. I guess were left to burn that karma off.

Edited by Camerong

@Camerong Only question being, how fast shall we do it? If we had a big red button that would instantly fulfill all desires, should we press it or continue at our pace? If we pressed that button, would we become nothingness/infinity/God without anything to do, since technically curiosity is also a desire, albeit a higher one to explore, and so would we not just start over from a lower level? Or do the levels continue up for infinity? Or is it infinitely down and up and sideways and there's not even a preference of direction, but merely of where we feel like going and evolving and navigating towards, granted our specific path and feelings that guide us?

On 18/7/2024 at 8:27 AM, Camerong said:

@Jehovah increases this was in pill form so it was a powder which I emptied into tea. It was about 3 hours of actual tripping but it moved through my system fast.

Just to put it into perspective: if I take that dose I would be tripping for days.

19 hours ago, Human Mint said:

Just to put it into perspective: if I take that dose I would be tripping for days.

I would never recommend that anyone take that high dose. If go any higher you will pass out. The last time I did that I became the Godhead it took me 3 days to come down and then nearly a whole year to fully ground myself. Start by micro-dosing, build your way up to a gram, slowly then two grams, then 3grams, and then take a break. In the end, if you are comfortable and in the right frame of mind you can take 5 to 6 grams because you don't need more than that.

This is what I became 

The most bizarre thing was that this popped out of nowhere an hour after I was coming down. It seemed like somehow my experience had been recorded and transduced into this.

@Jehovah increases I wish it was easier to acces higher levels of inteligence, just at our own will. At least people found psychedelics

Edited by Human Mint

5 hours ago, Human Mint said:

@Jehovah increases I wish it was easier to acces higher levels of inteligence, just at our own will. At least people found psychedelics

I do agree with you but then it would be way too easy for God to remember. I believe there is another way. But that would require a higher consciousness being.