eTorro

I Can't Socialize After Doing Consciousness Work

18 posts in this topic

Hello.

I don't know about you guys but I can't socialize after raising my awareness — I did consciousness work to the point of being hyper-aware of everything that goes in the back of my mind.

I have to make a conscious effort when talking to people. Everything is pre-planned in awareness before saying a word.

Don't get me wrong — I'm not self-conscious when talking to people. Or anxious. Or awkward.

The issue is that I'm no longer in that frame of mind of being social. I'm no longer trapped in a social frame of mind. I'm no longer 'locked' in a paradigm of thinking like the herd.

How can I solve this issue? Because conversations no longer interest me. Socializing no longer interests me.

Is that normal? Has this ever happened to anyone here? 

Posted (edited)

get aware enough to realize that the people around you are the ONLY chance you have of seeing god

seeing god is the only consciousness work worth the name

being alone is but preping oneself to meet god

every day offers opportunities

overlook the body and see the holy

i am either the son of god or the sin of man

your choice

Edited by gettoefl

5 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

i am either the son of god or the sin of man

Can you elaborate on that?

Because I see people talking for hours — I work in a restaurant. I see couples socializing for hours at a table. How's that possible? They have an ego.

3 minutes ago, eTorro said:

Can you elaborate on that?

Because I see people talking for hours — I work in a restaurant. I see couples socializing for hours at a table. How's that possible? They have an ego.

you are judging them as sins of man ... consider that they are not and that they are prime opportunities for you to see beauty divinity and forgiveness

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

you are judging them as sins of man ... consider that they are not and that they are prime opportunities for you to see beauty divinity and forgiveness

I hope I'm not judging people but it's challenging to socialize now that I'm in a higher state of consciousness. I'm meta-aware of what's happening beneath the surface of the mind. 

Focus on socializing with those who are really close to you. That’s where the magic happens. 

I don’t mean physical distance.

2 minutes ago, eTorro said:

I hope I'm not judging people but it's challenging to socialize now that I'm in a higher state of consciousness.

I’d say you most definitely are :D

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’d say you most definitely are :D

I take my words back. It's different now that I tried talking to people. It's a different experience.

1 minute ago, eTorro said:

I take my words back. It's different now that I tried talking to people. It's a different experience.

The words become more magical 

18 minutes ago, eTorro said:

I hope I'm not judging people but it's challenging to socialize now that I'm in a higher state of consciousness. I'm meta-aware of what's happening beneath the surface of the mind. 

there is no god other than the person currently in front of you

@gettoefl I'm think hes saying he has to try to think about human stuff and its not interesting so he dosent want to think about it. Hes not judging them just can't socialize as you see what humans are saying is just sounds.

Just now, Hojo said:

@gettoefl I'm think hes saying he has to try to think about human stuff and its not interesting so he dosent want to think about it. Hes not judging them just can't socialize as you see what humans are saying is just sounds.

Thank you! Yes. I do not judge people. But after awareness, there's no connection.

@eTorro my advice is go do stuff that's not conciousness work. I find the same thing but I see the reason is I'm only doing conciousness work and nothing else so I have nothing to say cause nothing is happening in my life but God something j can't speak about to other people so i just say nothing.

go do human things whatever human things you want to do so you can have something to talk about. Grow a plant or something and then talk about the plant you grew.

Good, why would you spend time with people in the insane assylum, when you have healed, at least a bit? 

here’s how to decide who to be friends with: 

does their presence help you relax deeper into the peace of God or does it hinder it? If it hinders it, they are the opposite of what a true friend is.  

be kind to yourself and protect your well-being. Everyone on this planet is psycho, but since everyone is, it seems normal, until you heal.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse, of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

This doesn't last forever.

After awakening, every story about life begins to look like pure B.S. and lies. And it's not just the stories in people's minds when you socialize........ but even the stories in television shows/movies, fiction books, and autobiographies. All of human life just looks like pure nonsense.

But then, if you are intentional about it and aren't choosing to float in a neo-advaita/nihilism lands forever, eventually you will begin to integrate everything. And you will be able to read fiction and autobiographies, watch TV/movies, socialize, and fully engage in life again.........it's not that the stories aren't B.S. anymore, they still are B.S. haha It's just that when you integrate everything, you can enjoy, play, create, and dance with the B.S and the lies. You begin to enjoy the lies. It becomes like a video game, in a sense.

Some lies/stories even produce oxytocin and dopamine in the body. Those are my favorite. haha And that gets really fun to play with, even though you see through it as just a "happy dream".

Posted (edited)

There's very few people I can even have a brief conversation with now.. not because I don't want to but most people avoid me after a certain point coz I don't "look or speak like them".

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 7/19/2024 at 5:25 AM, puporing said:

There's very few people I can even have a brief conversation with now.. not because I don't want to but most people avoid me after a certain point coz I don't "look or speak like them".

That's what I encountered. If you are not like them, they freak out. Why?!

Yes, this has definitely happened to me. It's not fun.

Especially after big psychedelic breakthroughs. Your mind becomes extremely conscious and wrapped up in the typical enlightenment stuff, but the circle of people around you have absolutely no grasp on those things. So, you feel the need to mask all this work you've been doing to not look completely insane. And that's probably the correct response, don't freak out your friends and family with this consciousness stuff if they're not interested.

Give it time, go back into human mode for a bit, it will pass.