eliasvelez

Going to an Enlightement Intensive

33 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, eliasvelez said:

No

Have fun !

I need to do one of those. Seems like a great way to bring the insights given by chemicals down to earth and integrate them. 

On 7/17/2024 at 2:05 AM, eliasvelez said:

Hey. Im registered for going to an enligtement intensive retreat. Im pretty scared, mainly because I imagine that every experience I had, every shameful thing I did , every fantacy, every neurotic tought and just everything else I dont want to be exposed haha and im not shure if Im ready for this. What is your experience with enlightenment intensives? And how do you deal with that fear? Is it justified?

You don’t have to share everything. Focus on the point, to become conscious of your existential nature, focus on that 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/17/2024 at 7:50 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Is it supposed to be useful for enlightenment to tell a group of strangers that you masturbate looking at pictures of sheep while you smell a jar full of your own excrements?

My point exactly. I’ve been to these things where people just go on and on about their craziest thoughts and it’s totally off focus of the point. It’s not fucking confession at church, it’s contemplation 

Lions Heart YouTube

On 7/17/2024 at 10:30 AM, Breakingthewall said:

Enlightenment is about being alone, not in group 

Enlightenment transcends being alone or being in a group 

Lions Heart YouTube

15 hours ago, eliasvelez said:

6 days, with 3 days of dyads. I heard some peiple say it is the worst and the best thing they ever did. So it will probably be pretty hard

Enjoy. It’s fucking intense but also one of the most incredible and eye opening experiences you’ll have 

Lions Heart YouTube

17 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Enjoy. It’s fucking intense but also one of the most incredible and eye opening experiences you’ll have 

How many have you done? 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

My point exactly. I’ve been to these things where people just go on and on about their craziest thoughts and it’s totally off focus of the point. It’s not fucking confession at church, it’s contemplation 

Thanks for your inputs! I understand that its about the contemplation but isnt the excercise also that you should talk about everything that comes up, no matter what? And isnt everything that comes up not also a layer you need to peel before you can go further?

Edited by eliasvelez

@eliasvelez Enjoy❤️

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes virtuous and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

What resource did you use to register for the enlightenment intensive ? 

17 hours ago, eliasvelez said:

Thanks for your inputs! I understand that its about the contemplation but isnt the excercise also that you should talk about everything that comes up, no matter what? And isnt everything that comes up not also a layer you need to peel before you can go further?

There is truth in that and when those shadow parts come up really voice them and connect to them. But then move on, don’t get lost in it. But this is just my take 

Lions Heart YouTube