Fabio

She acts uninterested, but then goes on dates?

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@hyruga That's not what i said women have more game than average guy , plus there are women with strong game if you have zero game she will f your head up 😂

@Fabio I dont know why you tagged me there ,but you messed it up  nobody said to say "another time" there is no another time. In the game you tell her what you want without fearing of losing her, otherwise you will always look and be about what she is doing, how is she  reacting ,so you gonna change your ways(ultimately yourself) and walk on eggshells which will show her you not "it".This whole thread wouldnt even exist if you honest and stand on who you are.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

7 hours ago, Fabio said:

Just that her taking 1-3 days to reply to text messages doesn't motivate me to date her in a calm tone. 

You wanna date her, it's not the other way around.

7 hours ago, Fabio said:

tell her how it makes you feel without blaming her

That's more for a relationship imo. 

7 hours ago, Fabio said:

Also, she replied today saying she "could meet tonight at 8:30" I said because of the forums advice "I’m pretty busy, unless you can meet in my city, let’s do another time"  which she replied "another time sounds good too!" .

Sounds like she just wants to fill some time with casual dating and is not genuinely interested in getting to know you. 

So the question for you now is are you small enough having to play that roll and keep going out of your way to keep meeting her?

She's not investing anything. It's just not a right foundation for you to own your masculinity. Women should pick and prioritize you, show you why they're worthy of having you too.  This is too one sided.

7 hours ago, Fabio said:

likely hook up as long as I don't mess it up. 

This is also another mind virus when it comes to your game.

"If I play all the keys right, I might have the opportunity to hook up again. " 

You can just feel where this comes from. Don't live like this. You will be girls slave. You fucking own yourself, your weird personality and if she's not fully into it, MOVE ON. Billions of chicks out there. You cannot show someone your value. Either they sense it or they don't. 

You're pretending that good chicks shouldn't be with you if you're fully yourself. It can stem from low self esteem and holding onto identity of being rejected in the past.

YOU  ARE   THE   SHIT 

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It means a lot!

Last weekend I went to the Owen Cook free tour in Seattle and ended up on a one night BootCamp where he was out in the field with us, it was amazing, almost spiritual energy.. hard to explain.

Anyway, Owen loaned us his wheelchair and I did my favorite approach of the night with it haha. 

IMG_9258.jpg

On 7/25/2024 at 6:54 AM, Fabio said:

Thanks everyone for the feedback. It means a lot!

Last weekend I went to the Owen Cook free tour in Seattle and ended up on a one night BootCamp where he was out in the field with us, it was amazing, almost spiritual energy.. hard to explain.

Anyway, Owen loaned us his wheelchair and I did my favorite approach of the night with it haha. 

IMG_9258.jpg

There you go 😝

Nice 👏👏