Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schizophonia

Small personality test. (better than MBTI)

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It's just for fun, it has nothing serious lol ; A little test that i did but "kinesthetic" oriented. More conceptual tests like MBTI are more explicit but at the same time more tainted by ego.

1)If your aura were a spectrum of colors, would they be cold or warm?

2)Your 3 favourites colours, imagine scenes in your head like clothes or rooms and see which colour trigger you the most.

3)Your 3 favourites ice cream taste.

4)Your 3 favourites fruits.

5)If you were on a desert island and you should choose 10 foods for the rest of your life, which ones would they be ?

6)Which biomes do you prefer? Scandinavia? Tundra? Desert ? Jungle? Choose two that “trigger” you and say why.

7)Do you rather like a preference for conservative personas (black/white/brown colors, work, nation, race, order, impulsiveness, heavy style, economic freedom, meat, tobacco, alcohol, simplicity, union, ranch, cowboy hat, rurality , virility, bodybuilding, redneck style...)

or liberal (green/yellow color, progress, freedom, urban planning, technology, light/polished style, veganism, openness, sharing freshness, order, abundance, multiple, complicated, cannabis, creativity ).

8)Are you introvert or extravert, do you feel good with other peoples ?

9)What's your fashion style ?

10)What style of films, series, books, or even daydream do you like ? What are the main theme, affects ? Horror, comedy, love, tragedy, conspiracy, adventure...   

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

Sure! I'll answer this for fun.

1) Probably somewhere between cold and warm
2) Baby blue, black, white
3) Pistache nut, stracciatella, strawberry
4) Banana, date, (water)melon
5) 10 is a bit much haha, I can live off black coffee (if you see that as a food), eggs, rice, salmon, chicken, banana, watercress/arugula, honey
6) I prefer places where its around 18-23 degrees celcius most of the time. Alternating between blue skies and warm rain
7) I don't know what this means
8) Mostly introverted, but rather good with people one on one
9) Minimal 
10) I like mystery and dreamy

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus