QVx

Do you fear dying alone?

49 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, QVx said:

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

I don't want to be a burden to others, nor do I want them to be a burden to me. But I am more focused on the latter.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

What is unconscious is projected.

We only talk to ourself 😉

Who is ourselves? I know you can make more an effort to articulate yourself than this ;) 

Just now, Nemra said:

I don't want to be a burden to others, nor do I want them to be a burden to me. But I am more focused on the latter.

A burden in what respect? Both in one’s self and the affliction of other.

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, QVx said:

Is one’s perception of oneself strictly reserved behind the eyes in your experience?

You mention that changed on Meo, could it be that your being is not simply limited to experience of being behind the eyes of the body?

If yes, you would have a rather unique experience in that respect.

Before I used to have a  mental self image too but now it’s only the behind the eyes located sense I’d say, but I don’t know if that’s all for others

those substances through interaction in the brain erase or at least thin out the sense of being behind the eyes so yes with those you can change that experience 

Edited by Sugarcoat

4 minutes ago, Nemra said:

No burden, no support.

No pain, no love.

Do duality no exprerience.

Eh

5 minutes ago, QVx said:

Who is ourselves? I know you can make more an effort to articulate yourself than this ;) 

ME

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia I notice u tend to try to figure people out and present your interpretation of them to them it’s like one of your ‘‘things“

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, QVx said:

A burden in what respect? Both in one’s self and the affliction of other.

In every way possible. But still, I'm not always aware of how I'm a burden to others. Also focusing on that can be a burden for me. But I know that this isn't possible if I don't focus on myself.

Edited by Nemra

20 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia I notice u tend to try to figure people out and present your interpretation of them to them it’s like one of your ‘‘things“

Thanks my meatball 😉, it's true i'm a very very smart and perspicacious person.

Posted (edited)

Each world, each sentences, each phrasing of a sentence etcetc which betray an energetic structure. The more i am in mirror the more about a energetic process i will see. I also base myself on the books and videos of Franck Lopvet, who is at least at an equal level of consciousness than a guy like Peter Raltson, but I have already repeated that many times.

Edited by Schizophonia