QVx

Do you fear dying alone?

49 posts in this topic

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

đŸ‘đŸ»

lol, 90% of debates: Just a problem of understanding between people who fundamentally agree. 😂

Whatever

The devil is in the details.

@QVx

No. I even like the fact that I can die without anyone knowing about it.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

lol, 90% of debates: Just a problem of understanding between people who fundamentally agree. 😂

Whatever

Maybe :) 

Good thing I’m not a 1 ;)

1 hour ago, Nemra said:

@QVx

No. I even like the fact that I can die without anyone knowing about it.

Sounds interesting, care to elaborate?

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You're not a real men, you did this topic because you are still in the primary narcissistic rage of being all alone, you hope that someone gives you something because you are a victim, that you are victimized in general, except that no one cares.

On the other hand, the real positive part is that you greatly underestimate how easily you can win over these females if you capitulate and get to work.

I presume you mean a real man? If so, what do you mean by that?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I made this post sitting at a bar enjoying a nice cold cider. I don’t think the story you’ve come up with reflects what was actually being experienced or expressed by myself.

3 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Nothing wrong with your response I’m glad to reply 

Well yes I think fear of pain comes from being identified with the body so maybe if one lost their sense of self (enlightenment) that fear would be no longer or maybe it’s still there if someone let’s say held a knife to your throat I don’t know if someone enlightened would feel fear or not. 

I don’t know if it’s possible to transcend fear of pain when you’re identified with the body I mean is it ever possible to be chill with let’s say a knife to your throat.

well there are different ways to die on could die painless in sleep or in pain depends on circumstances. I’d say tho the fear of death and fear of pain or the process of dying are two separate things. I don’t know what’s most dominant let’s say someone holds a gun towards you are you mostly afraid of death or the possible pain that could come

Being identified with the body, which in itself is an identify?

Have you ever experienced any of what you’ve mentioned or is this something you’ve contemplated?

Just now, QVx said:

Being identified with the body, which in itself is an identify?

Have you ever experienced any of what you’ve mentioned or is this something you’ve contemplated?

Having a sense of self is being identified with the body 

I have experienced some pain but no near death experience. A few 5 Meo dmt trips on small doses are like near total dissolution that’s it

Having a sense of self is being identified with the body 

I have experienced some pain but no near death experience. A few 5 Meo dmt trips on small doses are like near total dissolution that’s it

Is a sense of self strictly an identification with the body, or could it be more than that?

2 minutes ago, QVx said:

Is a sense of self strictly an identification with the body, or could it be more than that?

I can’t say for sure what it is , that’s a question anyone could answer from their own experience and we’d probably hear some different answers. For me I’d say it’s this contracted sense of being located behind the eyes kinda 

7 minutes ago, QVx said:

Ask @NoSelfSelf , that's his formula :P:)

Just someone who has adapted to the way the world works.

8 minutes ago, QVx said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I made this post sitting at a bar enjoying a nice cold cider. I don’t think the story you’ve come up with reflects what was actually being experienced or expressed by myself.

I always go as far as possible, therefore automatically into the unconscious stakes.

6 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I can’t say for sure what it is , that’s a question anyone could answer from their own experience and we’d probably hear some different answers. For me I’d say it’s this contracted sense of being located behind the eyes kinda 

Of course, and that’s what this thread is really about; perspectives :)

Really? What happens if you allow your awareness to shift, does it remain behind the eyes? 

@Schizophonia "Adapted to how his own world works" big difference

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

8 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Ask @NoSelfSelf , that's his formula :P:)

Just someone who has adapted to the way the world works.

I always go as far as possible, therefore automatically into the unconscious stakes.

That’s fair enough, is the same true for a real women?

Would it be fair to say that your limitation is the unconscious? Have you endeavoured to explore beyond this? 

Just now, QVx said:

Of course, and that’s what this thread is really about; perspectives :)

Really? What happens if you allow your awareness to shift, does it remain behind the eyes? 

Shift how? I’ve always felt like I’m behind the eyes kinda only time it was different was on 5 Meo where the border gets thinner although I didn’t have full breakthrough 

Shift how? I’ve always felt like I’m behind the eyes kinda only time it was different was on 5 Meo where the border gets thinner although I didn’t have full breakthrough 

If you let go of your focus and allow it to move elsewhere, where can you detect it? Is it truly only behind the eyes, even when that is expressed as a wavering thickness?

Can we park the specific nature of your Meo experience for a moment?

Just now, QVx said:

That’s fair enough, is the same true for a real women?

Yes.

Actually there is no "true" women or men, this is an abuse of language on my part.

"Efficient" men i would rather say actually, ahah.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Schizophonia "Adapted to how his own world works" big difference

Just now, QVx said:

If you let go of your focus and allow it to move elsewhere, where can you detect it? Is it truly only behind the eyes, even when that is expressed as a wavering thickness?

Can we park the specific nature of your Meo experience for a moment?

I don’t understand what you mean here

4 minutes ago, QVx said:

Would it be fair to say that your limitation is the unconscious? Have you endeavoured to explore beyond this? 

What is unconscious is projected.

We only talk to ourself 😉

3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t understand what you mean here

Is one’s perception of oneself strictly reserved behind the eyes in your experience?

You mention that changed on Meo, could it be that your being is not simply limited to experience of being behind the eyes of the body?

If yes, you would have a rather unique experience in that respect.