QVx

Do you fear dying alone?

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

As per the title, who suffers from this fear?

What are your coping mechanisms?

Do you ever see yourself overcoming this fear?

If so, how do you envision this journey? 

Edited by QVx

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t even fear dying

Then what do you fear?

1 minute ago, QVx said:

Then what do you fear?

I’d say pain is pretty much my only fear

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

I’d say pain is pretty much my only fear

What pain? Is pain separate from death?

Just now, QVx said:

What pain? Is pain separate from death?

Just pain in general. I mean that’s the most natural fear I’d say, it comes from being identified with the body. I don’t have any other psychological fear , all other fears are because of mental attachments I think. Yes pain is separate from death of course dying can be painful but it’s still two different things you could die in sleep no pain. 

4 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Just pain in general. I mean that’s the most natural fear I’d say, it comes from being identified with the body. I don’t have any other psychological fear , all other fears are because of mental attachments I think. Yes pain is separate from death of course dying can be painful but it’s still two different things you could die in sleep no pain. 

Does it come with being identified with the body? If so, how do you know if you are yet to transcend your fear of pain?

Once again, how can death be painful, or not, if one has never died?

Apologies if I’m coming over as obtuse or difficult, I’m genuinely interested in your perspective.

You're not a real men, you did this topic because you are still in the primary narcissistic rage of being all alone, you hope that someone gives you something because you are a victim, that you are victimized in general, except that no one cares.

On the other hand, the real positive part is that you greatly underestimate how easily you can win over these females if you capitulate and get to work.

The devil is in the details.

9 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You wouldn't say that if you have tried 5 Meo lol

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, QVx said:

Does it come with being identified with the body? If so, how do you know if you are yet to transcend your fear of pain?

Once again, how can death be painful, or not, if one has never died?

Apologies if I’m coming over as obtuse or difficult, I’m genuinely interested in your perspective.

Nothing wrong with your response I’m glad to reply 

Well yes I think fear of pain comes from being identified with the body so maybe if one lost their sense of self (enlightenment) that fear would be no longer or maybe it’s still there if someone let’s say held a knife to your throat I don’t know if someone enlightened would feel fear or not. 

I don’t know if it’s possible to transcend fear of pain when you’re identified with the body I mean is it ever possible to be chill with let’s say a knife to your throat.

well there are different ways to die on could die painless in sleep or in pain depends on circumstances. I’d say tho the fear of death and fear of pain or the process of dying are two separate things. I don’t know what’s most dominant let’s say someone holds a gun towards you are you mostly afraid of death or the possible pain that could come

Edited by Sugarcoat

Posted (edited)

When you face your greatest fear as God then you will know. You won't see it coming and you will be alone. And after this has happened you will no longer fear anything.

Edited by Jehovah increases

18 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You wouldn't say that if you have tried 5 Meo lol

I have tried I thought about it actually if I would include something like that . It was uncomfortable at low doses even maybe you could say I fear dying then if that’s what you mean

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I have tried I thought about it actually if I would include something like that . It was uncomfortable at low doses even maybe you could say I fear dying then if that’s what you mean

I'm afraid of death, unless i'm on a massives dosages of barbiturate I'll definitely poo poo on myself when il will come.

humm...

I highly suppose affirming the opposite is playing dissociation, but I also think that it is 1 illusory (the body and the mind, the whole dual aspect, suffers from a life with excessive resistance to affects) and 2 that it only lasts until some very serious shit happens to you(including death), and then you realize that it is very real.
I suffered from insomnia and obviously I was afraid of it, and it was the same for many things ; And of course all these observations are the projections of my own tendencies to denying my emotions and affects in general.

Edited by Schizophonia

I would be absolutely terrified if this happened to me,dying alone is laughable 😆

My bad if this is not on topic if its a problem ill delete it...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I'm afraid of death, unless i'm on a massives dosages of barbiturate I'll definitely poo poo on myself when il will come.

humm...

I highly suppose affirming the opposite is playing dissociation, but I also think that it is 1 illusory (the body and the mind, the whole dual aspect, suffers from a life with excessive resistance to affects) and 2 that it only lasts until some very serious shit happens to you(including death), and then you realize that it is very real.
I suffered from insomnia and obviously I was afraid of it, and it was the same for many things ; And of course all these observations are the projections of my own tendencies to denying my emotions and affects in general.

You mean that it’s easy to say you’re not afraid of death when you aren’t near death? I wonder tho let’s say something dangerous happens the reflex is to try to survive but I wonder if that’s mostly fear of the process of dying and it potentially being painful vs fear of the actual death because then it would be like being afraid to go to sleep because that’s the same kind of “lights out”. Death is only scary if you believe something can come after it like hell or bad reincarnations but other than that I see no reason to fear death

Posted (edited)

Death is imaginary. 

See video on what is death for more info if still confused. 

Edited by Yimpa

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

You mean that it’s easy to say you’re not afraid of death when you aren’t near death? I wonder tho let’s say something dangerous happens the reflex is to try to survive but I wonder if that’s mostly fear of the process of dying and it potentially being painful vs fear of the actual death because then it would be like being afraid to go to sleep because that’s the same kind of “lights out”. Death is only scary if you believe something can come after it like hell or bad reincarnations but other than that I see no reason to fear death

ahah yes inded if you dye very quicky or under drugs we could say that.

But reality is infinite, everything is a bottomless pit so a priori we can say that everything fundamentally concerns a process. (because "something" including "death" is illusory)

Idk if i'm clear

Edited by Schizophonia

Just now, Schizophonia said:

ahah yes inded if you dye very quicky or under drugs we could say that.

But reality is infinite, everything is a bottomless pit so a priori we can say that everything fundamentally concerns a process. (because "something" including "death" is illusory)

Maybe death in the absolute sense doesn’t exist but it’s still legit enough to talk about otherwise we can’t speak about anything 

1 minute ago, Sugarcoat said:

Maybe death in the absolute sense doesn’t exist but it’s still legit enough to talk about otherwise we can’t speak about anything 

Of course.

I'm not going to push it, we understand each other. Just a question of semantics. 👍👍

Just now, Schizophonia said:

Of course.

I'm not going to push it, we understand each other. Just a question of semantics. 👍👍

👍🏻