Yali

Elon Musk goes full MAGA

275 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Jayson G said:

Social media is wild right now, literally 99%+ of comments sections for the past few weeks have been MAGA trump supporters .. Biden for sure lost, What times are we living in that most of america wants a convicted felon to be our president. 

Jamaal Bowman got 10x the support on social media then his primary opponent but still lost by a good chunk of votes. Social media isn’t a accurate representation.

4 hours ago, integral said:

After acquiring Twitter, Elon Musk noticed that a tweet he posted about the Super Bowl received less engagement than a tweet by President Joe Biden.

Unhappy with the disparity in engagement, Musk called an urgent meeting and instructed 80 engineers to work on modifying the platform's algorithm.

The purpose was to tweak the algorithm so that Musk's tweets would get 1,000 times more visibility and engagement.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH! https://youtu.be/WYQxG4KEzvo?si=pCZF2Rum0eKvZgi3

I unfollowed his ass

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it depends on the circle you're seeing content from. If it's a right-wing friendly circle like a business or pickup account, then of course that audience will be heavily skewed towards Trump. But this is not a representative sample of voters.

The reality is still that Biden will probably win the popular vote even if he loses. So at least half of the voters dislike Trump.

Don't let some vocal minority gaslight you. Trump is not popular despite what MAGA blowhards say.

I think it’s darker than that. I think Musk literally tweaked the algorithm to inflow Trump content 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

It is also important not to Bastardise Elon Musk. This guy made revolutionary changes in every sector he entered from online banking (PayPal) to electric cars, space travel, and space internet. He is such an inspiring person.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

I think it’s darker than that. I think Musk literally tweaked the algorithm to inflow Trump content 

That's certainly possible.

I expect him to put his finger on the scale in whatever way he can because that's Musk's whole life philosophy.

People were crying about the old Twitter for censorship but the reality is that Twitter is now run to serve one dude's ego. That's corruption in a nutshell. To actually defend free speech Musk would have to lay down his massive ego and allow an equal chance for others to speak, which he will never do.

Which is why individuals should not be allowed to own entire media platforms. It's a complete bastardization of democractic values.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's certainly possible.

I expect him to put his finger on the scale in whatever way he can because that's Musk's whole life philosophy.

People were crying about the old Twitter for censorship but the reality is that Twitter is now run to serve one dude's ego. That's corruption in a nutshell.

Is this a mechanism of devilry? How his grudge against Twitter was it being biased towards liberalism and not the truth and not he's making it objectively less truthful? How does that even work?

<3

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, LordFall said:

Is this a mechanism of devilry? How his grudge against Twitter was it being biased towards liberalism and not the truth and not he's making it objectively less truthful? How does that even work?

It all boils down to selfishness.

Musk is so selfish he isn't even aware of his selfisness, he thinks he's doing us a favor. He thinks of himself as a good guy fighting evil woke Communists who want to depopulate the planet, turn his children trans, and bankrupt his companies.

Edited by Leo Gura

Elon has a long history of supporting bad leaders that then turn around and screw him over.

it happened with Open AI that he’s now suing.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, integral said:

Elon has a long history of supporting bad leaders that then turn around and screw him over.

it happened with Open AI that he’s now suing.

OpenAI didn't screw him over as much as Musk wanted full control over OpenAI and they said No so he took his ball and went home.

Again, Musk is incapable of sharing power with anyone. He is a mini dictator. No other tech founder wants to work with him because he's too dictatorial even for them, who are themselves ego-maniacs.

His lawsuit has been dropped because it was garbage.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura please tell me you're making a video on this, I was 100% blindsided by elon's affiliation with the right. It's completely counterintuitive. The insights that you've stated in the past couple of days about these topics have been very insightful.

The Trump and Elon Dynamic is a huge concept.

Elon bought Twitter then unbanned Trump and now promotes Trump... No Elon supporting liberal saw this coming 

Psychology of Jordan Peterson...

Psychology of trump...

Psychology of Elon...

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, integral said:

No Elon supporting liberal saw this coming 

I am surprised your are surprised.

Musk has been a right-wing asshole for a few years now. Where have you been?

Again, you know that people align politically by Spiral stage and most CEOs are shameless Orange. Why would Musk go Green when Orange gets him hundreds of billions, power, fame, and sex? Green would require him to surrender much of that and listen to and compromise with the perspectives of others.

Edited by Leo Gura

Trump survives and now probably he is gonna win. Musk go with the winners since he needs the goverment to give him its ok to place out there his spaceships and cars. As easy as that.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Again, you know that people align politically by Spiral stage and most CEOs are shameless Orange. Why would Musk go Green when Orange gets him hundreds of billions, power, fame, and sex? Green would require him to surrender much of that and listen to and compromise with the perspectives of others.

@Leo Gura Because he makes a lot of really good points that conservatives will never make, so he appeals to both audience. 

Liberals think He's a autistic highly productive kid in a candy store trying to save the world with higher values. Most people have no idea that hes an egotist because he projects that he's saving the world.

But fundamentally a left-leaning person just does not understand these tycoons. They project higher values on to them. And I was naive.

The idea that he bought Twitter for free speech because he taught Silicon Valley Green was corrupting Twitter is the most mind-blowing thing.

People just learned that Elon is voting Trump, this just blew half the population's mind. A video on this is obvious! 

Posted (edited)

Elon Musk at it again… he’s moving everything to Texas because his freedoms are being taken away in California 9_9

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/07/16/elon-musk-x-space-x-texas-california/

Musk is heading down the path of becoming a cult leader? Yikes.

In March 2023 the Wall Street Journal reported that Musk was planning to build his own town on thousands of acres of farmland outside of Austin. Musk described the vision as a Texas utopia where his employees could live and work, according to the Journal.

Edited by Yimpa

Posted (edited)

It is so predictable that if Biden wins the election legitimately, Musk will announce on his X that it was a rigged marriage. 

I also wonder if any of Musk’s children will turn out to be LGBT. Would he still accept them? 

And, jeez! It turns out he has 11 kids with 3 different women. That’s wild!

https://www.today.com/parents/parents/elon-musk-kids-rcna19692

Edited by Yimpa

@Leo Gura Can there be such a thing as a powerful business that is stage green and above? I assume it would take a strong stage yellow leader to build the vision for it as green is too short-sighted to really understand the complexity of the system without getting discouraged by its corruption.

<3

We are paving the way for a President Musk if Trump is reelected… 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

We are paving the way for a President Musk if Trump is reelected… 

Tayler swift for president 2028

2 hours ago, LordFall said:

@Leo Gura Can there be such a thing as a powerful business that is stage green and above?

Not if it is listed on the stock exchanges.