Yali

Elon Musk goes full MAGA

275 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, eos_nyxia said:

His comment toward Taylor Swift made my ovaries want to shrivel up.

EW, lol.

6b82ee82203a7a633870cfbe42c3f01d.gif

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What a creepy weirdo. Taylor Swift just shared her opinion about Trump and Kamala, why the hell does he offer her something like that? Is he stupid or what? She's dating a football star, by the way, but even if she wasn't.

Man has retweeted screenshots from fucking 4chan, this level of shitposting and ragebaiting ain't below him 💩

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

4 hours ago, aurum said:

Also, any assessment of someone’s ability to self-correct would be coming from your own assumptions about what a “corrected version” of them would look like.

Yes, and the sky is blue. How might one get around that? 🤔

When you recognize it, you can correct it, hence, self-correct, hence, it's possible to accurately assess in spite of biases. 

Just a quick and effective heuristic: If someone has a long-standing pattern of various types of failure to self-correct, it's highly suggestive they're simply not "advanced". (Please do not point to how bias can undermine this heuristic. I've already dealt with that)

Patterns indicate things. If all you do with your patterns is say "maybe", I recommend trying to make use of them. It's the only way to get good at discernment. Go be wrong but try like hell not to be. Refine and self-correct! 

4 hours ago, aurum said:

So it’s tricky to say “person X is not Yellow because they haven’t corrected Y behaviors / beliefs”. That could just be a projection of one’s own worldview.

Not tricky. Just takes some courage and getting used to. Couple of notes:

• Bias seems to be most tricky in the choosing of criteria, metrics, and methodologies, so look there if you want to obliterate your biases. Logical fallacies/inconsistencies are often easier to spot.
  • Don't be afraid to be wrong. Welcome it. It's ok to not be a big-brained genius. I'm sure not. (see my humble brag there? I'm trying to be more like Lex. I love you all!)

If people have sufficient courage, then objective, unbiased thinking is a totally achievable goal. IMO, it shouldn't be overly idealized and placed on a pedestal. It should just be advocated for. That would allow peeps to reach it faster. Food for thought. I love you all! 

30 minutes ago, Joshe said:

• Don't be afraid to be wrong. Welcome it. It's ok to not be a big-brained genius. I'm sure not. (see my humble brag there? I'm trying to be more like Lex. I love you all!)

xD

Does us shit-posting about Musk pass as Yellow instead? 🤔

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

There's Tier 1 and Tier 2 shitposting.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

Yes, and the sky is blue. How might one get around that? 🤔

When you recognize it, you can correct it, hence, self-correct, hence, it's possible to accurately assess in spite of biases. 

Yes it’s possible.

But I wouldn’t take this for granted. Just look at how many people project their worldview onto others.

This is a deep, epistemic problem. And it requires treating it with seriousness.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

There's Tier 1 and Tier 2 shitposting.

Can we turn those into Megathreads? 😁

3 hours ago, Hatfort said:

What a creepy weirdo. Taylor Swift just shared her opinion about Trump and Kamala, why the hell does he offer her something like that? Is he stupid or what? She's dating a football star, by the way, but even if she wasn't.

He’s always acted cringy and weird. You seen him before he got hair plugs around the PayPal time? He has a lot of money and is good at business so people see only that side of him so to speak. If he worked a job with less prestige he would probably be one strike away from getting fired for harassment. Granted he may be in the spectrum though so he’s out of pocket. 

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Does us shit-posting about Musk pass as Yellow instead? 🤔

My purpose is not to shit on Musk. It's to point out what seems like epistemic error or just simple bias/inertia/refusal to re-assess. People ask the yellows if Musk belongs in the yellow cat and their answer should be "no", because that's accurate, but because prior sense-making said "yes", there is resistance to the truth. It's possible my understanding of SD is flawed because I didn't study it deep. But like I said, if Musk is yellow, I'm coral and you're iridescent. Congrats! 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

But I wouldn’t take this for granted. Just look at how many people project their worldview onto others.

This is a deep, epistemic problem. And it requires treating it with seriousness.

Many things are serious but I only need to invoke their seriousness if recognizing it would be beneficial. The seriousness things deserve depends upon what you're doing. 

From my POV, you don't just have these deep insights into the nature of the mind and then forget them. They never go away, or at least, they didn't for me, so I don't have to try to take it seriously. It's a background process that can't not be ran. Reality itself is the reminder. It would be like me reciting "the sky is blue" so I never forget it. 

Of course I'd be less likely to make an error if I were to hyper-fixate the way you like, but time / energy / life are finite, so I'd rather move faster and trust myself to self-correct as needed rather than go slow. 

Edited by Joshe

20 hours ago, Joshe said:
  1. Elon doesn't self-reflect his blunders enough.
  2. If Musk is yellow, I'm coral & Keryo Iridescent.
  3. I invoke the serious when it's beneficial.
  4. "Once you go yellow, you never go back."
  5. I skim-intuit due to diminishing returns.
  1. He's a mix of vision and gut action but I like his authenticity
  2. Maybe I'm Indigo, you Lavender & Paradigm ≠ Effectiveness
    What if Elon is Infrared, I'm Beige & Leo's stuck in Moss 😁
  3. Seriousness is paradigm-locked & comedy transcendental 😜
  4. The shadow & ego still exist shifting awareness back & forth
  5. 6af725d22fc05b8b463ae45d1cbc1428.jpg

@Joshe I reached my posting limit, so here's a "retrocausal" reply instead 😁 

2 hours ago, Joshe said:

g6VzveR.png1. Utilitarian Efficiency
2. No Fluff
3. Pick your Poison
4. Stahp...
5. "I like it! Another!" -Thor:

Keep it up! 

1. 5e145285-07f1-41c0-9ddc-4f5842448748_tex2. aesthetic-logo-182-9859.png3. ah-shit-here-we-go-again.png4. JQPGrwJ.gif

5. Oh mah gah, I love it, love it, love it, love it + cat infinity!

Edited by Keryo Koffa

7 hours ago, ici said:

Joe Biden goes full MAGA

I ship it, wanna see Biden & Trump exchange hats on stage 😁

8 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:
  • 1. He's a mix of vision and gut action but I like his authenticity
  • 2. Maybe I'm Indigo, you Lavender & Paradigm ≠ Effectiveness
    What if Elon is Infrared, I'm Beige & Leo's stuck in Moss 😁
  • 3. Seriousness is paradigm-locked & comedy transcendental 😜
  • 4. The shadow & ego still exist shifting awareness back & forth

1. Output more important than attributes. Good is irrelevant if the output is bad. If bad produces overall good, which it doesn't tend to, let's go!
2. My chosen paradigm dispenses with useless concepts 
3. One has to play a game. 
4. Don't go there! 😂
5. I like that! Here's another:

g6VzveR.png

Always fascinated by your analysis! 

Edited by Joshe