Yali

Elon Musk goes full MAGA

290 posts in this topic

@Nemra lol. I didn't even think of that. First cat ladies, now cats being eaten. Hmm...🤔 Cats being eaten.... hmmmmm. 

Here pussy pussy pussy. 😂

Edited by Joshe

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I love this, it's amazing! And the follow-up arguments are always hilarious.

*hurr durr* I was deceived, not my fault, blah blah blah, while filtering all information by drama and confirmation bias

*Continues to do & believe the most outlandish shit because it's societally normalized and blames media for "misinformation"*

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

4 hours ago, Joshe said:

😂😂😂
#savethecats

1FIYxFK.png

This is genuinely hiliarious.

xDxDxD

Right-wingers: complain about fake news

Also right-wingers: contribute the most to spreading fake news, both before and after the term was coined

24 minutes ago, gambler said:

Right-wingers: complain about fake news

Also right-wingers: contribute the most to spreading fake news, both before and after the term was coined

It's all projection.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It's all projection.

1000%

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all projection.

I was scrolling through your Stage Yellow megathread to find good examples of stage yellow for my own personal development and I noticed that you had put Elon Musk there. The post was made in 2019. Do you still stand by the statement that Musk is yellow, given all the stuff that has happened since?

He seems to have a ton of orange and some blue in him, given who he allies with and endorses.

A yellow person would not post on Twitter how himself, Tate and Trump are saving humanity.

Edited by Karmadhi

If Trump loses and Kamala wins

I’m going to lol so hard at the extreme wasted effort by elon to ride trump’s and the right wing’s dick and burning of money 

5 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

A yellow person would not post on Twitter how himself, Tate and Trump are saving humanity.

@Karmadhi You're 100% right but there are Elon fanboys here who will call you stage green if you bring up the reality. 

52 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I was scrolling through your Stage Yellow megathread to find good examples of stage yellow for my own personal development and I noticed that you had put Elon Musk there. The post was made in 2019. Do you still stand by the statement that Musk is yellow, given all the stuff that has happened since?

He seems to have a ton of orange and some blue in him, given who he allies with and endorses.

You should distinguish between a particular example of someone exhibiting some Yellow thinking vs them inhabiting a solid Yellow stage of development.

Musk is an advanced thinker, but not in the domain of politics. And over the last few years Twitter has rotted his brain.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Musk is an advanced thinker, but not in the domain of politics. And over the last few years Twitter has rotted his brain.

I thought yellow was so advanced that it had the ability to go meta on all its thought processes to uncover flaws and inefficiencies in any domainThat's the standard that I've always applied to yellow. In other words, if you can't escape your biases in one domain, you are not yellow... at all, but maybe I misunderstand SD.

38 minutes ago, Joshe said:

I thought yellow was so advanced that it had the ability to go meta on all its thought processes to uncover flaws and inefficiencies in any domain.

That's a bar virtually no one is going to clear.

Politics especially needs to be considered as it own highly specific domain. Very, very few people have good political takes even if they are otherwise intelligent.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a bar virtually no one is going to clear.

I'm referring to typical cognition where a person is capable of reflecting on their thoughts and actions with the ability to pass the reflection to executive function for quality assurance and to adjust their thoughts and actions based on QA's findings. 

You could have strong opinions that you know are arbitrary biases but you can suspend/surrender them and adopt other arbitrary biases and cognize with those plugged in. This is basically the mechanism of empathy. It can be used for observation and simulating potential realities as well as going meta on your thought processes. Here, it's possible to observe objectively enough to be what I thought was the bare minimum entry to yellow. No? 

19 minutes ago, Joshe said:

I'm referring to typical cognition where a person is capable of reflecting on their thoughts and actions with the ability to pass the reflection to executive function for quality assurance and to adjust their thoughts and actions based on QA's findings. 

You could have strong opinions that you know are arbitrary biases but you can suspend/surrender them and adopt other arbitrary biases and cognize with those plugged in. This is basically the mechanism of empathy. It can be used for observation and simulating potential realities as well as going meta on your thought processes. Here, it's possible to observe objectively enough to be what I thought was the bare minimum entry to yellow. No? 

It’s doesn’t quite sound like Yellow to me. Maybe very early stages.

Sounds more like you’re just describing the ability to self-reflect, be aware of bias and have empathy. This comes online prior to Yellow. Most people should be able to do that to some degree.

Yellow is self-reflection to a much higher degree.

30 minutes ago, aurum said:

It’s doesn’t quite sound like Yellow to me. Maybe very early stages.

Sounds more like you’re just describing the ability to self-reflect, be aware of bias and have empathy. This comes online prior to Yellow. Most people should be able to do that to some degree.

Yellow is self-reflection to a much higher degree.

Indeed, I was referring to what I consider a non-lofty cognitive process, which I thought was the bare minimum entry to yellow. You wouldn't really call it "advanced thinking".

That said, what I described is quite different from ordinary human cognition. Most people absolutely do not operate in this way. This cognition is distinguished by continual self-reflection, autonomy, self-correction, and higher order awareness, so it's something... right? 

My point is... if your cognition can't function to correct itself, you're not an "advanced thinker". The whole point of being "advanced" is to be able to stand on your own. To self-correct. That is the hallmark of advanced thinking. To be able to find your way... on your own. It's not about how much knowledge you have or that you've discovered interesting insights. It's about the processes you nurture and cultivate and how effective you can utilize those processes with awareness. 

Elon Musk can't self-correct for shit. So, in other words, if Elon Musk is Yellow, I'm Coral. 

19 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Indeed, I was referring to what I consider a non-lofty cognitive process, which I thought was the bare minimum entry to yellow. You wouldn't really call it "advanced thinking".

That said, what I described is quite different from ordinary human cognition. Most people absolutely do not operate in this way. This cognition is distinguished by continual self-reflection, autonomy, self-correction, and higher order awareness, so it's something... right? 

My point is... if your cognition can't function to correct itself, you're not an "advanced thinker". The whole point of being "advanced" is to be able to stand on your own. To self-correct. That is the hallmark of advanced thinking. To be able to find your way... on your own. It's not about how much knowledge you have or that you've discovered interesting insights. It's about the processes you nurture and cultivate and how effective you can utilize those processes with awareness. 

Elon Musk can't self-correct for shit. So, in other words, if Elon Musk is Yellow, I'm Coral. 

Musk can self-correct. So he would have the bare minimum cognitive ability to be Yellow by that standard.

That said, I have a hard time placing Musk solidly at Yellow. He’s made a lot of errors lately related to misunderstanding Green. Which of course is partially why the Greens are so mad at him.

12 minutes ago, aurum said:

Musk can self-correct. So he would have the bare minimum cognitive ability to be Yellow by that standard.

My stage blue mother is also capable of self-correction. 

I always thought a self-corrective mechanism was a defining feature of yellow cognition, not merely something it is capable of from time to time. 

9 hours ago, Joshe said:

I always thought a self-corrective mechanism was a defining feature of yellow cognition, not merely something it is capable of from time to time. 

I’d say you are right. Yellow takes self-correction to another level.

But that doesn’t mean you will self-correct everything automatically. You’re still a flawed, limited, biased human at Yellow.

Also, any assessment of someone’s ability to self-correct would be coming from your own assumptions about what a “corrected version” of them would look like. So it’s tricky to say “person X is not Yellow because they haven’t corrected Y behaviors / beliefs”. That could just be a projection of one’s own worldview.

His comment toward Taylor Swift made my ovaries want to shrivel up.

EW, lol.