Yali

Elon Musk goes full MAGA

231 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

“Elon Musk backs down from $45 million a month pledge to Trump, says he doesn’t ‘subscribe to cult of personality’”

https://fortune.com/2024/07/23/elon-musk-backs-down-from-45-million-a-month-pledge-to-trump-says-he-doesnt-subscribe-to-cult-of-personality/

Can't read the full article without subscribing to Fortune.

The little blurb I can read says something about still supporting a Super Pac.

Hopefully he did decide to call off the 45 million, but who knows. In his own words, he has vowed to destroy the "woke mind-virus". That is problematic. 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, aurum said:

Can't read the full article without subscribing to Fortune.

The little blurb I can read says something about still supporting a Super Pac.

Hopefully he did decide to call off the 45 million, but who knows. In his own words, he has vowed to destroy the "woke mind-virus". That is problematic. 

I think Musk is gonna feel a lot of backlash for endorsing Trump so openly from his liberal and progressive friends and employees. Which is why he seems to be backing down. He might support Trump with dark money instead.

Most of Tesla's customers are liberals. So Musk is in a tough spot with his openly MAGA stance.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don’t need to even open up my bank app to realize that this entire situation is out of BALANCE!

The “woke virus” is actually stage Green emerging. It’s not perfect but it’s progress. Elon Musk the richest man alive and controller of a massive social media platform declaring war on that is not good for human consciousness evolution. What a little bitch, just because his son is trans? Wtf? 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 minute ago, BlessedLion said:

The “woke virus” is actually stage Green emerging. It’s not perfect but it’s progress. 

Kermit the Devil for President 2069

:DxD

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

What a little bitch, just because his son is trans? Wtf? 

It's not just that. He also hates unions. That's probably an even bigger reason. Can't let Tesla unionize, that would be Musk's Hell.

Capitalists gonna capitalist.

Edited by Leo Gura

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I think Musk is gonna feel a lot of backlash for endorsing Trump so openly from his liberal and progressive friends and employees. Which is why he seems to be backing down. He might support Trump with dark money instead.

Most of Tesla's customers are liberals. So Musk is in a tough spot with his openly MAGA stance.

I could see that happening. Especially since he will likely view said backlash as the woke mob coming for him.

Maybe he complies publicly, but privately would be a different question.

Man, these billionaires have no shame. Trump has crapped on Musk how many times? Musk re-enabled Trump's Twitter account hoping that he would post again and Trump gave him the finger.

Abuse comes in many different forms.

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not just that. He also hates unions. That's probably an even bigger reason. Can't let Tesla unionize, that would be Musk's Hell.

Capitalists gonna capitalist.

Ah I see. He’s using this thing with his son as a cover up for his real attack against unions, because that is more relatable. Likely he doesn’t even give a fuck about his son

Edited by BlessedLion
Spelling

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

Ah I see. He’s using this thing with his son as a cover up for his real attack against unions, because that is more relatable. Likely he doesn’t even give a fuck about his son

No. He genuinely loves his son. These things are not contradictory.

If you loved your son you would not want him to turn into a girl, because that threatens survival. Musk is not wrong on that. This trans stuff does go too far sometimes.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. He genuinely loves his son. These things are not contradictory.

If you loved your son you would not want him to turn into a girl.

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Bingo!

Thanks for posting that.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

Elon is fine with people being transgender as adults and doing whatever they want with their body, he does not agree with children having a sex change with hormone blockers given by “professionals”.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, integral said:

Elon is fine with people being transgender as adults and doing whatever they want with their body, he does not agree with children having a sex change with hormone blockers given by “professionals”.

And there's nothing even wrong with his position. The only problem is that he wants to circumvent democracy to actualize it, and also that he is unfairly demonizing stage Green as a "woke mind virus".

Edited by Leo Gura

29 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That was actually mature and well-handled by everyone involved. I'm impressed.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

And there's nothing even wrong with his position. The only problem is that he wants to circumvent democracy to actualize it, and also that he is unfairly demonizing stage Green as a "woke mind virus".

Yeah that's true but also remember that in the context of his original statement, "puberty blockers are essentially sterilization drugs". This is strictly not true, at least not entirely. There's evidence to suggest that if you take a puberty blocker for a few years, and then decide to not transition, your fertility is completely unaffected. The body will in most cases attempt to correct for the drug after you stop taking it, as long as the HPG axis is working correctly. While the discussion around trans issues can be at times complicated, I think that people misrepresent the facts around this issue for drama..Sterilization is very scary to people and even the slightest threat to sterilization makes people run around in circles screaming. And for good reason, but they need to think about this issue more carefully.

There should be more research to investigate this, but the fact that most Americans ingest plastic and other garbage in their body, and they're still alive should speak to some of the resilience of the human body. Going on a puberty blocker (and nothing else) for a year or two to resolve identity issues probably won't kill anyone..If we eliminate the other issues affecting fertility in the U.S. , such as poor diet, there's probably even less risk to fertility.  

We know that sperm counts have been dropping forever, and frankly it's easier for them to blame us transgenders than their cheeseburger. I'm being used as a proxy for blame for this plastic cheeseburger. Alea jacta est the die is cast.....

Edited by Talinn

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Talinn said:

but also remember that in the context of his original statement, "puberty blockers are essentially sterilization drugs". This is strictly not true, at least not entirely.

Of course Musk is exaggerating to suit his agenda, just like JP does.

They take kernels of truth and then twist them into a grotesque self-serving worldview.

As would be expected.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, integral said:

I’m pro transgenderism too.

Kids need to go through puberty first. My best friends daughter was they/them before puberty. The second she hit puberty she did a total backflip on it and is a girl again who likes boys. 

Kids don’t know what they’re doing by basically chemically castrating themselves and parents need to control that decision, not the state or government.