Yali

Elon Musk goes full MAGA

290 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

No offence guys but see the person for what he/she is. Musk is good at business, he knows how to make an idea reality, that does not make him some political expert, he sucks at politics. The same way Bernie Sanders might suck at building a business. Musk is not an intellectual, far from it. 

Edited by Alexop

@nuwu

2 hours ago, nuwu said:

The forum’s method in assessing cultural damages of public narcissistic figures may be incomplete. Unscrupulous individuals are frequently unreluctant to sabotage entire value systems, or inclusive & artistic movements, with competitive collective saturating hypocrisy to sugarcoat primitive social status cravings, washed aggressiveness, and mold like mob reinforcement, such as spiral dynamics stages may weakly correlate with internal intents of facade-adjusting entities in available immediacy and effectiveness of controlling strategies targeting social or societal contexts. This is not clear whether Musk has unadulterated narcissistic personality disorder, or partially misunderstood neurodivergence from which directness of communication and adversity to latent pressures overlap negative appearance in subsequent persona weaponization for specific achievements identified by introverted intuition or deliberate reflection on external awawareness level pressures | bias, as he appears to have some degree of work ethics and internal originality. Nevertheless, the endless stream of fantastical drama addict smalltalk of his does not match explicit neurodivergence nor focused NiTe personality, and high risk taking entrepreneurial and financial strategies may correlate strongly with NPD, where nominal ASD may have significant risk aversion R R R, unless traumatic upbringing potentially flipping psychological equilibrium however.

Potential criticism of Musk ideals

• Mars colony may be irrelevant and eclipsed by eventual exponential technological growth. Timeframe between local advancement in genetic engineering and presumably possible natural genome discovery and selection in extraterrestrial habitats may be equivalent.
  • Bandwidth-restricted intelligence theory of BCI may be inaccurate. Symbolic compression and abstraction virtually define infinite data space and arrangement, such as regardless of IO medium, biological neural networks are limiting factors of originality loops unless capabilities are fully replicated (→ catch 22 of symbolic intelligence utility).
  • Boring company tunnels boring
  • Grok’s concept of truth maximization may not be meaningful from a priori requirement of self-absorptive and self-unpurportive ontological or semantic identification of truth. Besides, holistic proof of system safety outside substructural isolation may be impossible without experimental evidence, which is zero-shot in the context of pseudo or quasi general symbolic super intelligence.

Hey you're back, with a better profile pic! Like it.

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, integral said:

2:38 Elon: “I disagree with the idea of unions, they create a lords versus peasants situation that bring up a lot of negativity”

As a lord, I disagree with my peasants organizing against my dictates.

The reason Biden didn't invite Musk but invited all the other auto makers is because Tesla is anti-union and the others are unioned companies.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The purpose of unions is to protect workers from over zealous and abusive management practices.   It's not some kind of master vs peasant situation. 

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Ramu said:

The purpose of unions is to protect workers from over zealous and abusive management practices. 

Exactly why managment hates unions with a passion.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The real reason Musk hates Biden is because Biden is pro union and Musk is so power-hungry that he doesn't want to share any power with his own employees.

This is and the fact that he's against regulation. 

The fact that a lot of these silicon valley billionaires are openly backing MAGA (ex Peter Thiel backing JD Vance) is deeply troubling and portends disturbing things for the future. Its especially troubling considering these guys are steering the direction of A.I. 

Edited by abundance

51 minutes ago, abundance said:

The fact that a lot of these silicon valley billionaires are openly backing MAGA (ex Peter Thiel backing JD Vance) is deeply troubling and portends disturbing things for the future. Its especially troubling considering these guys are steering the direction of A.I. 

AI intelligence + Tyrants in Power= 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, abundance said:

Of course! Because the one thing all these people have in common is that they are power-hungry egomanacs who want to impose their will and agenda on everyone else. They are fundamentally anti-democractic oligarchs, despite all their bullshit talk of helping mankind.

Their notion of helping mankind is forcing everyone to follow their agenda while they rake in billions.

They are capitalist wolves who think they are angels saving the world. When really the world needs saving from them.

That is peak Stage Orange. None of these oligarchs is above that.

All the biggest political problems in America are directly tied to these oligarchs and capitalist wolves who are fundamentally corrupting democracy with their lust for endless money and power.

American democracy has been slowly hollowed out by these people over the last 60 years. That's the real issue no one is talking about admist all the culture war noise. Amd Trump is just more of that on steroids.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, abundance said:

Yes, of course.

An oligrach does not want true democracy because it would take away his power.

When oligarchs act like they are pro-democracy, as Musk does, they are deluding themselves. Musk is anti democracy in his actions because what he really cares about is power, not equality or fairness.

To actually be pro-democracy requires that you surrender your drive for endless power and wealth, so that you have no more vote than anyone else. But all these oligarchs manipulate to give themselves more votes.

Edited by Leo Gura

Social media is wild right now, literally 99%+ of comments sections for the past few weeks have been MAGA trump supporters .. Biden for sure lost, What times are we living in that most of america wants a convicted felon to be our president. 

16 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

literally 99%+ of comments sections for the past few weeks have been MAGA trump supporters .. Biden for sure lost,

Be careful. Many of those comments are fake bots funded by foreign governments and political propaganda groups to manipulate US elections.

Do not just blindly trust comments on social media. Many of them can be fakes, designed to manipulate you.

I’m not a bot ;)

Posted (edited)

After acquiring Twitter, Elon Musk noticed that a tweet he posted about the Super Bowl received less engagement than a tweet by President Joe Biden.

Unhappy with the disparity in engagement, Musk called an urgent meeting and instructed 80 engineers to work on modifying the platform's algorithm.

The purpose was to tweak the algorithm so that Musk's tweets would get 1,000 times more visibility and engagement.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH! https://youtu.be/WYQxG4KEzvo?si=pCZF2Rum0eKvZgi3

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Hate is NOT the answer!

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful. Many of those comments are fake bots funded by foreign governments and political propaganda groups to manipulate US elections.

Do not just blindly trust comments on social media. Many of them can be fakes, designed to manipulate you.

@Leo Gura Wow I never even thought that as a possibility, but I mean still I do look into many of the profiles and they're legit people all supporting trump. Like if I recall my memory, only 1 comment was a lady not supporting trump, almost everything else is trump support. 

I have a feeling it's this shot to the ear that is making him some kind of hero in the public eye, and I think a previous event before that. It's just very off because the support is very emotional in nature too, much more than usual. 

Id understand maybe if 20% was fake bots, but literally when I say 99% is trump support I mean that (in the social media comments), and Ive been paying attention to this for a while now. 

At this point my hunch is that anyone who even shows support for biden will be the odd one out in the comments, getting attacked. Someone on Owen's comment section showed support for biden and he was called a fascist (the irony lol) 

I wonder how many bots on Truth Social O.o

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course! Because the one thing all these people have in common is that they are power-hungry egomanacs who want to impose their will and agenda on everyone else. They are fundamentally anti-democractic oligarchs, despite all their bullshit talk of helping mankind.

Their notion of helping mankind is forcing everyone to follow their agenda while they rake in billions.

They are capitalist wolves who think they are angels saving the world. When really the world needs saving from them.

That is peak Stage Orange. None of these oligarchs is above that.

All the biggest political problems in America are directly tied to these oligarchs and capitalist wolves who are fundamentally corrupting democracy with their lust for endless money and power.

American democracy has been slowly hollowed out by these people over the last 60 years. That's the real issue no one is talking about admist all the culture war noise. Amd Trump is just more of that on steroids.

Its all so overwhelming and discouraging. It certainly feels like we're going to have to live through the excesses of stage orange to become a wiser society. 

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Jayson G said:

Id understand maybe if 20% was fake bots, but literally when I say 99% is trump support I mean that (in the social media comments)

Of course it depends on the circle you're seeing content from. If it's a right-wing friendly circle like a business or pickup account, then of course that audience will be heavily skewed towards Trump. But this is not a representative sample of voters.

The reality is still that Biden will probably win the popular vote even if he loses. So at least half of the voters dislike Trump.

Don't let some vocal minority gaslight you. Trump is not popular despite what MAGA blowhards say.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course it depends on the circle you're seeing content from. If it's a right-wing friendly circle like a business or pickup account, then of course that audience will be heavily skewed towards Trump. But this is not a representative sample of voters.

The reality is still that Biden will probably win the popular vote even if he loses. So at least half of the voters dislike Trump.

Don't let some vocal minority gaslight you. Trump is not popular despite what MAGA blowhards say.

@Leo Gura Oh yeah good point, i do mostly look at business stuff so that explains that, as well as just scrolling youtube shorts which I think is biased based on what you view more, as well as youtube shorts being more gen Z I think. 

It's possible that Gen Z is moreso trump, but thats a wild guess. 

Well thats good to hear, often looking at social media comments I start to lose faith in humanity. I deleted Insta because Insta reels comment sections are overwhelmingly very negative and toxic. Atleast youtube theres a lot more positivity. 

Edited by Jayson G