Yali

Elon Musk goes full MAGA

231 posts in this topic

Shameless

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 6.39.13 PM.png

And now you understand why he took over Twitter.

@Yimpa And to think he used to be a role model for me. 

I'm now starting to think that it's better to not have role models, even if you admire the person's qualities.

This includes @Leo Gura, which is hard to do -_-.

@Yali

27 minutes ago, Yali said:

Shameless

Screen Shot 2024-07-15 at 6.39.13 PM.png

As cringe and delusional this guy is, I respect this man! He also a rapper too, and film documentary guy, and even he is not afraid to say what he feels, way more braver than me. Jeez I need to rap better than this dude and actually be more braver than before!

https://x.com/mrgirlreturns/status/1812385063658807501

12 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Yimpa And to think he used to be a role model for me. 

I'm now starting to think that it's better to not have role models, even if you admire the person's qualities.

This includes @Leo Gura, which is hard to do -_-.

Yep. 

this whole Musk Trump partnership reeks of shit. We’re fucked if trump wins 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

It’s going to be even more funny if Trump loses and Elon’s whole thing was a stupid waste of time and money and he showed his hand on who he truly is lol

Tesla paperweights incoming 

Posted (edited)

He thinks Trump is a businessman who hustles to get ahead, Musk is also anti-government and believes strongly that people who are good at “allocating wealth” should receive more freedom from the government. So yeah he’s just on the side of the rich.

Elon trolls a lot and so when he sees Trump bullshitting he relates to it and thinks that he understands it.

Trump‘s policies will favour Elon. There’s no reason for him not to vote Trump. Elon thinks that if you’re poor or disadvantaged you should just work harder! Work 120 hours a week! He views a lack of success as laziness.

at least that’s what my crystal ball told me 🔮😂

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Yup. It wasn’t about having the town square be politically neutral, but having it as a vehicle for the other side. 

3 hours ago, Yali said:

You are your own role model. But there is nothing wrong with admiring others. 

Posted (edited)

Bingo, he was hurt by Biden 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Posted (edited)

The real reason Musk hates Biden is because Biden is pro union and Musk is so power-hungry that he doesn't want to share any power with his own employees.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The real reason Musk hates Biden is because Biden is pro union and Musk is so power-hungry that he doesn't want to share any power with his own employees.

At least Musk is not a psychopath and is against the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, unlike some of the psychopaths who you don't mind like Destiny 

8 hours ago, integral said:

Maybe Biden should of been smarter and invited him - this is a natural reaction that anyone would have really. You would be hurt too to some extent, all of us would be.

9 hours ago, integral said:

lol this is hilarious

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Ah that seems to be the case

2:38 Elon: “I disagree with the idea of unions, they create a lords versus peasants situation that bring up a lot of negativity”

😂

Edited by integral

@integral

43 minutes ago, integral said:

Ah that seems to be the case

2:38 Elon: “I disagree with the idea of unions, they create a lords versus peasants situation that bring up a lot of negativity”

😂

Sure, but I would push back and say your first post here:

12 hours ago, integral said:

Was more accurate and more likely than Elon Musk hating Biden for his pro union and other policies that limit Elon's powers. I think it was a grave mistake for Biden to not at least invite Elon Musk and Tesla, and not give him the credit he deserves and the company deserves saying Tesla has actually achieved way more electric cars than the other companies. Instead he made him dislike Biden even more. Biden made Elon an unnecessary enemy when Elon could've been an ally for Biden. But unfortunately Biden is not manipulative enough to string in Elon and maybe was worried with public image because earlier Elon was with Trump in some meeting. Nevertheless Biden should've tried to be a bit friendly but whatever is what it is.