Keryo Koffa

I'm a better human being, thanks to you, I love you.

68 posts in this topic

On 16/7/2024 at 1:49 PM, enchanted said:

Keryo is the type of person Leo talks about who are naturally 8 feet tall, but in consciousness. Keryo is a Mozart while we are merely Mozart's classmates. 

It's great that us veterans are here making sure he is ok, but Keyro is the type of person who we should support and watch the beautiful things he or she will do with consciousness and for the world.

I agree Keryo does have serious talent. I saw it immediately when he started posting in the psychedelic subforum. My only concern was the possibility of him chewing more than what he can digest, but it seems that has gotten into control.

I recommend @Keryo Koffa to work on your psyche, shadow, character and human vessel to hold such intense conscious experiences, otherwise it becomes such a bottleneck where each breakthrough gets increasingly harder and pushy. 

As Carl Jung stated:

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Salvijus The following video reminded me partly of you in the beginning and then a lot of me before I had calmed down the last days :D

That's how I saw it. 

8xz39q.jpg

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

On 7/16/2024 at 1:49 PM, enchanted said:
2 hours ago, Davino said:

I agree Keryo does have serious talent. I saw it immediately when he started posting in the psychedelic subforum. My only concern was the possibility of him chewing more than what he can digest, but it seems that has gotten into control.

I recommend @Keryo Koffa to work on your psyche, shadow, character and human vessel to hold such intense conscious experiences, otherwise it becomes such a bottleneck where each breakthrough gets increasingly harder and pushy. 

@Keryo Koffais a one of actualized.org prodigies. It's obvious that as soon has he or she started posting that they understand the full potential and can transcend the most advanced material of actualized.org.

Keryo is the type of person Leo talks about who are naturally 8 feet tall, but in consciousness. Keryo is a Mozart while we are merely Mozart's classmates. 

It's great that us veterans ( @Princess Arabia @Salvijus etc) are here making sure he is ok, but Keyro is the type of person who we should support and watch the beautiful things he or she will do with consciousness and for the world.

What is actualized.org of not a cradle for creating highly exceptional people that can change the world?

Hope you are ok @Keryo Koffakeep exploring and I know we can expect good things from you. 

@Davino I haven't felt this flattered in my life! But from my perspective I just went so deep a week ago, that I could only save 10 things in the universe inside my conscious experience and had to let go over ever knowing the rest, so I prioritized as my senses dissolved volitionally, then out of these 10 I had to pick three, I did, then I had to let go over caring about the other 7, potentially forever, then I had to pick these 3 as if my life depended on it, to only be able to experience them and let go of everything else, then it was down to 1, I picked but realized that the universe expanded again because that thing related to others, I did the same with the others unless I reached 0, that night I counted to infinity in rhythmic patters and have the most uncomfortable experience imaginable, seeing what sight is made of and the swirls that bind reality and senses. Everything became this shape and it was everywhere, not just the space connected by color but the background also and yet the shape itself so persistent, I was being pulled into it and it was the source of discomfort, I tried hard and hard to forget it until I fulfilled every desire I could before I allowed release into death at which point I became it and was reborn: 

folk-triple-spiral-celtic-triskele.jpg

That was a total nightmare and yet when everything finally dissolved and I realized that I just accepted my life having ended and was still alive, I am now rebuilding in health both my earthly sensual experience and my spiritual self-exploration in art, world and dreams.

And so I had to become everything to dissolve everything like this:

To humorously jujitsu the hows and concerns of what I've done:

To sum up how I'm currently feeling, here's a video link, I timestamped it to get to the exact moment I want to reference (10:16+):

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Salvijus

7 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's how I saw it. 

8xz39q.jpg

Thanks for slapping sense into me, literally! lol

😅 

Always 🙏

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa Death and rebirth

It happens

The path in the most paradoxical sense is an infinite strange loop

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Davino said:

@Keryo Koffa Death and rebirth. It happens. The path in the most paradoxical sense is an infinite strange loop

I was afraid, couldn't see beyond, raging whirlwinds seemed like a final black hole singularity, persistent existential discomfort:

swhirling.jpgblack-wormhole-with-white-isolated-lines-vector-36380250.jpgistockphoto-134787872-612x612.jpghand-drawn-optical-illusion-background_23-2150867256.jpg

I've reached the other end realizing the fabric of reality connects looping back around every strange loop in metamorphic evolution:

e1c5d8f2840c229031c263dc63a1a9f0.jpg1000_F_218945976_EM4r9HyDuxR9m97u6mxIFEVELbrsIlbM.jpgqxmjn3t6-1490887263.jpg

@Davino And so the journey continues, now in curious exploration, having evolved through previous volatile desperation.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

On 7/22/2024 at 7:53 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

Idk, oranges, pears, peaches, blueberries, watermelons, radishes, greek salads taste amazing!

To me too, most junk food to me tastes disgusting. I said most now, not all. I do have certain weaknesses of which cheesecake is my #1. Strawberry please!

Know thyself....