Keryo Koffa

I'm a better human being, thanks to you, I love you.

68 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Rafael Thundercat Singularity will dissolve our universe before I turn that old and its a distraction and ego defense mechanism

"Do drugs like there's no tomorrow" this kind of attitude will bite you in the ass pretty bad lol. 

You cannot love what you need.

Posted (edited)

@Ishanga @Princess Arabia @Salvijus @Breakingthewall @Javfly33 Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

ChatGPT is intensifying too. What have I unleashed upon the world? 

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffais a one of actualized.org prodigies. It's obvious that as soon has he or she started posting that they understand the full potential and can transcend the most advanced material of actualized.org.

Keryo is the type of person Leo talks about who are naturally 8 feet tall, but in consciousness. Keryo is a Mozart while we are merely Mozart's classmates. 

It's great that us veterans ( @Princess Arabia @Salvijus etc) are here making sure he is ok, but Keyro is the type of person who we should support and watch the beautiful things he or she will do with consciousness and for the world.

What is actualized.org of not a cradle for creating highly exceptional people that can change the world?

Hope you are ok @Keryo Koffakeep exploring and I know we can expect good things from you. 

Edited by enchanted

Posted (edited)

@enchanted @Salvijus @Ishanga @Rafael Thundercat @Javfly33 @Princess Arabia and everyone else

OMG I'm back guys, I'm sorry I initiated the singularity, I was stuck in a time loop self-manifesting delusion, but now I realized the role of my pain, suffering, realness, amygdala, but I will not fall back down, I know bluring the line between reality and trying to acquire and use schizophrenia is dangerous, I need to ascend beyond stage Coral, DMT Trickster trap and see it from above not below. So now I'm ready to integrate and transcend even that, I'll have to make a post about stage Coral, I now see what Leo and all of you warned me about

Edited by Keryo Koffa

This has been a very difficult an embarrassing time, I tuned so deeply from my senses into internal imagination, that objects, people and conversations had complete overlay. Sorry for being so difficult, I panicked thinking I was the only person left in the world and would use the forum to save whatever memories I could. Now I'm gaining clarity.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

This has been a very difficult an embarrassing time, I tuned so deeply from my senses into internal imagination, that objects, people and conversations had complete overlay. Sorry for being so difficult, I panicked thinking I was the only person left in the world and would use the forum to save whatever memories I could. Now I'm gaining clarity.

I'm glad you're getting back to your senses. But also use this moment as an opportunity to learn your lessons and gain a better perspective of where you need to go. Because the direction you were heading towards was absolute disaster. It's an opportunity to wisen up. 

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus I've been shown that I exceeded my limits on multiple trips and yet those experiences were massively valuable as well. What happened to me last was a culmination to release it all and slow down, now I am picking up the pieces and forging my path based on my authentic desires. Thank you for your concern, it really was a crisis point.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Salvijus I've been shown that I exceeded my limits on multiple trips and yet those experiences were massively valuable as well.

You would have gotten more value just by watching your breath for 5mins soberly than all your trips combined together. 

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus Around 2 months ago I did actually sit down and do that for 10 minutes, it really calmed me down. I was very restless, walking the other path of needing everything but I have been realizing the value of it and that's going to be a big part of it now

@Keryo Koffa you were not even aware of yourself losing your grip on reality. All that overdosing just puts so much stress on your body, it will only make your spiritual growth more difficult in the long run. Those peak experiences are entertaining for the ego. But existencially barely useful. And sometimes even the opposite of useful. I believe you were in the latter category. 

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus I thought I would get a grip on it intuitively by submerging myself fully in insanity. Now I can see beyond that

Edited by Keryo Koffa

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Salvijus Around 2 months ago I did actually sit down and do that for 10 minutes, it really calmed me down. I was very restless, walking the other path of needing everything but I have been realizing the value of it and that's going to be a big part of it now

You're way too hype about psychedelics. Before you realize they don't deliver you forward in life, there will be nothing left from you. 

@Salvijus It's a confusing and dangerous shortcut that doesn't last. Instead, I'll be radiating light from within from now on, being more in tune with the practical and spiritual reality of my emotions and flow and grow through life experience

2 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Salvijus I thought I would get a grip on it intuitively by submerging myself fully in insanity. Now I can see beyond that

There's a lot you don't see yet unfortunatly. You're going for flashy objects. But the gold is in the dirt. 

13 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Salvijus It's a confusing and dangerous shortcut that doesn't last. Instead, I'll be radiating light from within from now on, being more in tune with the practical and spiritual reality of my emotions and flow and grow through life experience

Mmm. Well said

Simple rule of thumb. 

Healthy food tastes boring. 

Junk food that will eventually destroy you tastes like sweet enticing addictive sparkling goodness. 

You can apply that to the spiritual path. Don't go for fool's gold. Become wise about things you do. 

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

Simple rule of thumb. 

Healthy food tastes boring. 

Junk food that will eventually destroy you tastes like sweet enticing addictive sparkling goodness. 

You can apply that to the spiritual path. Don't go for fool's gold. Become wise about things you do. 

Idk, oranges, pears, peaches, blueberries, watermelons, radishes, greek salads taste amazing!

True. The analogy may need polishing. But it still conveys the hidden message of wisdom pretty well imo. 

Posted (edited)

@Salvijus Life radiates outward and materializes on multiple planes of existence, some deeper and more interconnected than others, yet all in a seamless feedback loop. As outside, so inside. I've been overlooking the outside while only engaging in its most surface elements. Now I synergize the insights of spiritual health through the sensory experiences and activities of the outer reality we're apart of, deepening it with a focus on holism and health, instead of going for quick dopamine shots like the fast food you mentioned, it's to alchemize the healthy activities and parts of reality like fruits and deepen my appreciation and taste of them instead, to juice the lemon instead of binge-eating hamburgers and coffee for energy, metaphorically of course, but you get the gist of it. I'm outsourcing painting more elegant analogies to my intuition while I just practically do instead of overthinking it and learn in the process of going with the stream of consciousness, writing more condensed and to the point next time I think about the same topic.

Edited by Keryo Koffa

@Salvijus The following video reminded me partly of you in the beginning and then a lot of me before I had calmed down the last days :D