Keryo Koffa

I'm a better human being, thanks to you, I love you.

68 posts in this topic

I feel like Frank Yang

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

6 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

That's what I'm trying to say. Your homeostasis is just getting worse. 

@Salvijus I feel like I'm calming down but it's a little anti-climactic

5 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I feel like Frank Yang

Oh No, now we know your on the wrong path!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Princess Arabia Whatever reaction I have, to include the opposite also and be aware of the mechanics of both, that's where I'm at

Be careful, because the brain is a very sophisticated machine that is designed to process things from a specific pov. It seeks out things that the mind is focused on and if you're focused on two different perspectives on the same matter at the same time, it might become confused and loses it's momentum and starts to put you all over the place which is what seems to be happening. It's already a natural chaos going on here, but that's why we have filters to try and make sense of this chaos. Everything, Everywhere All At Once.

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I feel like Frank Yang

This is good observation :D

You cannot love what you need.

@Ishanga Can you guide me please?

@Princess Arabia Hmm, now what?

@Salvijus Tell me more

I'm letting myself get inspired by all of you on the relative domain which of course is a subset of infinity

1 minute ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Ishanga Can you guide me please?

@Princess Arabia Hmm, now what?

@Salvijus Tell me more

Now nothing. Told you this is insanity. You're asking me to make sense of what I said and to tell you what to do now. Idk.

Know thyself....

@Keryo Koffa Don-t listen to people who are gaslighting you here.

I don´t see anything abnormal in your posts more than someone writing about stuff in an enthusiastic way. People can not diagnose anything good or bad from these messages.

What is happening is that some people need to bring other people down to feel good and special. 

I won't mention the usernames but they will know that have posted in this topic.

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

Well, only I can validate it for myself, but all of you are here also guiding each other and me, so I'm open to wherever our ocean wants to take me

@Javfly33 This is funny and I'm keeping the highest perspective I'm aware of at all times. What insights have you got?

Love permeates the universe, I'm an open book, always ready for more and to integrate all

We all have to ask ourselves why we do what we do? For eg...Why are so many ppl posting on the Social/Political forum under the "Trump got Shot" thread? Its over 14.000 view and such, why is that such a big thing and drawing so much attention, each person involved with that thread should ask themselves... So what he gets shot and whatever, 50% of the ppl hate him, the other 50% luv him, i don't care about it, both him and Biden are bad choices, maybe it would be good if one of them would be taken out so someone with some sanity can take over, not that I am approving that being done by violence which is not acceptable, but in other ways someone has to do something!

But why are You and any of Us posting here? I post here because I have no one else to discuss these topics with, and it challenges my Ego, and my understanding of things to read others perpectives and debate, and I like to share so that if someone gets something out of it, this world I am in and involved with becomes a better place because right now its not such a great place in many ways...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga I agree, I haven't posted there but my notifications constantly update me on the thread, it's interesting, humorous, sad, I don't know what to do about it or add, I enjoy being here. I appreciate you

1 minute ago, Ishanga said:

i don't care about it,

That's the thing. You don't, others do. Plus, it's dramatic and people love drama. Last time it was the Israeli and Hamas war, before that Ukraine and Russia. Notice how those subsided and now other dramas in the spotlight. It never ends. The world doesn't need to be a better place. It's already as it is.

The world does not evolve around us. We are evolving around it and that's a relative domain.

Know thyself....

@Keryo Koffa as far as you dont try to shoot a Canditate to Presidency is all ok. Explore with Moderation, Consciouness is ulimited. But remember the body have limits. When you reach your 40-45 you will thank yourself for not burning your brain too much. After many climax experiences you will see that Normal steady life is very good. 

@Rafael Thundercat Singularity will dissolve our universe before I turn that old and its a distraction and ego defense mechanism

@Princess Arabia Everything evolves and the world is crazy, which is really just to say, ignorance -> Buddhism, but what can we do?

10 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

14.000 view and such,

It's up to almost 20,000 now. 

Know thyself....

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

That's the thing. You don't, others do. Plus, it's dramatic and people love drama. Last time it was the Israeli and Hamas war, before that Ukraine and Russia. Notice how those subsided and now other dramas in the spotlight. It never ends. The world doesn't need to be a better place. It's already as it is.

The world does not evolve around us. We are evolving around it and that's a relative domain.

That's what I mean, this is most a forum about Spirituality, Self Improvement and such, its good that Leo put other Sub Forums on it too, so things can be discussed and learned, but to be posting and drawn into the Trump incident because it is  "Drama" is anti everything that we are trying to do in Spirituality and Self Improvement or Awareness, even Leo himself is posting like mad on that thing, its nuts, its a complete drama shit show, the whole world it caught up in it, giving opinions and theories on what happened and why it happened, this is the crazy that I am talking about. I just bring it up as an Example, I'm not going on that sub thread or anything to check it out, but on other sites it pops up infront of me so it unavoidable in a way the crazy that is happening, its very sad indeed...

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Rafael Thundercat Singularity will dissolve our universe before I turn that old and its a distraction and ego defense mechanism

@Princess Arabia Everything evolves and the world is crazy, which is really just to say, ignorance -> Buddhism, but what can we do?

Yes Totally, Ignorance rules... Sadhguru actually says we should stay ignorant in a way, as knowledge is limited, but Ignorance is unlimited, but to do this we have to Experience Life as a game or Leela, and to play it Joyfully no matter what is happening around Us, that means establishing our Bliss/Being first then going out and performing action and having this or that come as a result!

Edited by Ishanga