Javfly33

What really happens on a 5-Meo peak?

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is how I see it: 

You become formless, and therefore, you are able to pass through the Love and become completely unlimited .

With normal identification, both to limited body and thoughts, is not possible to pass through the gate. With that form you can not pass.

So the problem does not seem to be of achieving anything, but rather identifying with something limited.

So, I guess the issue is ignorance, attaching and identifying with limited things, such as thoughts and feeling your body is you. 

Edited by Javfly33

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

For me the objective is to break all the structures of the mind. Reality remains a formless field. At first this field is flat, an unlimited black screen, then it gains depth and its depth is bottomless, and there it happens for me that I realize what I am: bottomless depth, and freedom is absolute. It is a realization that has no interpretation nor can it be given form or sense. There no creation, no creator, only total depth, and that depth lives. Hallelujah. Thats all. 

Posted (edited)

In my own experience of the 5meo dmt peak nothing happens at all. You realize that you've been the source of happening all along. Nothing happens at that place. Nothing ever changes there either. The peak is plain and regular. Ordinary like an old trinket on a table. It's just you. The feeling of being you. It is not the feeling of being 'something' but moreso the ordinary, plain feeling of being, period. 

It is only when reality splits up again that you feel amazing, That you've discovered some absolute truth long forgotten. Then you forget again what you are and begin to wonder what you are and the cycle repeats. 

Edited by tlowedajuicemayne

3 hours ago, tlowedajuicemayne said:

In my own experience of the 5meo dmt peak nothing happens at all. You realize that you've been the source of happening all along. Nothing happens at that place. Nothing ever changes there either. The peak is plain and regular. Ordinary like an old trinket on a table. It's just you. The feeling of being you. It is not the feeling of being 'something' but moreso the ordinary, plain feeling of being, period. 

It is only when reality splits up again that you feel amazing, That you've discovered some absolute truth long forgotten. Then you forget again what you are and begin to wonder what you are and the cycle repeats. 

I’ve confirmed the above in my direct experiences multiple times. 
On top of this, I’d also add that everything that has been happening has always been my Will (God’s will). Nothing prevents  me from awakening but myself. 
Once you awaken you realize that you have always been awake you just imagined to be asleep because you wanted to. 
I’m playing hide and seek with myself, forever. 

Posted (edited)

What really happens is your consciousness increases 100x. And that's the only way to realize what God is. Because God is Infinite Consciousness.

You don't need to be formless, you just need an increase in consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This makes sense to me because ketamine makes me formless but I've never realized God on it. 

5 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

This makes sense to me because ketamine makes me formless but I've never realized God on it. 

Higher doses help.

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo is right. He has been right about a lot of things. You as God can leave the dream without becoming formless and become the Godhead without actually leaving it. You are already were you have always been.

Edited by Jehovah increases

Posted (edited)

On 7/15/2024 at 6:56 PM, Javfly33 said:

This is how I see it: 

You become formless, and therefore, you are able to pass through the Love and become completely unlimited .

With normal identification, both to limited body and thoughts, is not possible to pass through the gate. With that form you can not pass.

So the problem does not seem to be of achieving anything, but rather identifying with something limited.

So, I guess the issue is ignorance, attaching and identifying with limited things, such as thoughts and feeling your body is you. 

You become formless, and therefore, you are able to pass through the Love and become completely unlimited. 

No, you don't pass through Love or a Gate? Maybe that's how you perceived it or it was easier for you.

You are already unlimited you are just not aware of it.

You are already God you just forgot.

All these limited things are you as well.

Where do you think these thoughts/feelings are coming from?

I will give you a rough slow-motion example let's say you just had a giant hit of DMT for example.  You are sitting in front of your computer looking at the screen. Now imagine the Universe has vanished. Now there is just the earth left. Now take the earth away. Now you are entirely alone in your room sitting looking at the computer. Now subtract the walls of the room you are in. Now imagine you are still sitting in your chair looking at the computer. Now it's just you floating in space now subtract the computer and the chair so it's just you as a human in space as free as a bird and you have a panoramic view in all directions. Now let go of your human body so all that is left is your mind floating in space. Now start to increase your consciousness or expand your mind in every and all directions to infinity. 

Here is a hint you are already are infinite consciousness.

Think of a filter.

Think of inception.

Edited by Jehovah increases

On 17/7/2024 at 6:41 PM, Oppositionless said:

Dissolving the form, or the mental structures, is not equivalent to having a mystical experience, but it promotes it. This is what is sought with meditation, and it is very difficult because there are structures under structures.

Let's say that the structures make you, as consciousness, focus on the structures. You can only see the reflection of that, there is a block to your perception, you are inside a box. If the structures dissolve, which happens with a enough dose of 5meo because it stops the activity of the frontal lobe of the brain, where the ego is produced, you as consciousness perceive without limit, then you realize that it is the reality beyond this specific structure. 

On 7/15/2024 at 10:56 AM, Javfly33 said:

This is how I see it: 

People seem to be disagreeing with you, but I think this is actually a pretty inspired understanding of how it works when fully transcending limitation and reaching a supreme state such as nirvikalpa samadhi.

There's a quote from the bible that says "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." When viewed metaphorically, this represents the impossibility of an identification with form attempting to squeeze its way through the gate into formlessness.

9 hours ago, What Am I said:

There's a quote from the bible that says "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." 

@What Am I 💯 Yess, thats a good one. You understood what i meant! 

Truth is neither a destination nor a conclusion. Truth is a living experience.

On 7/21/2024 at 2:16 PM, What Am I said:

There's a quote from the bible that says "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Someone please tell this to Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

It’s easier for a tadpole to hop through Miss Piggy's curly tail than for a bullfrogger with a belly full of flies to leap onto the Rainbow Connection.

Edited by Yimpa