Keryo Koffa

The Cure to every Disease | Simplified Abstraction |Non-Duality| Open to Criticism |

5 posts in this topic

Anger? Compassion! Sadness? Empathy! Supine? Calmness! Fear? Caution! Disgust? Relation! Anxiety? Faith! Embarrassment? Humbleness! Love? Detachment! Detachment? Love! Confusion? Openness! Falsehood? Honesty! Fakeness? Authenticity! Masquerade? Playfulness! ADHD? Breath! Autism? Awareness! Bipolar? Integration MPD? Harmony! Spiral Dynamics: Beige? Community! Purple? Confidence! Red? Faith! Blue? Freedom! Orange? Awareness! Green? Effectiveness! Yellow? Holism! Turquoise? Peace! Paradox? Transcendence! Limitation? Dissolution! Matter? Mind! Mind? MIND! Duality? Non-Duality! Non-Duality? Duality! Trinity? Unity? Infinity? Nothingness? Infinity! Infinity? Nothingness! God? _! _? God! God? God! God God | GodGod | Goddog | Godog | GooG | GG | | God | God

Integrate the opposite, transcend and include, raise awareness, I am a robot, now I became conscious of that, what's the next stage? Experiential integration and harmony!

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Are you alright friend? 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

I believe in transcendence and non judgement. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

I am learning more about love and human bonding. And I have understood that humans operate in very dysfunctional ways. These are not pure by any means. It's the same reason why we're attracted to junk food, wine and sex. These are our vices,our guilty pleasures but without indulging them we cannot really experience the fullness of the human experience. In one way we can choose to transcend it but it leaves us with a different kind of guilt - the guilt of missing out. Whereas overindulgence can obviously be trouble. There's a fine line in being a human, a thin balance that must be maintained. It's like walking a tightrope. Some of these things can be considered taboo. For example, alcohol can be taboo in certain societies. We need these vices. They make our lives fuller. We understand our biological instincts better. There's nothing evil about it as long as nobody is harmed or hurt. It's similar to harmless dark humor. It's like a full palate. Everything to suit your taste from sweet to salty to spicy to tangy to bitter to mild. When you have all of it, that defines a complete experience. 

My name is Reena Gerlach and I'm a woman of few words. 

Actually a one pointed mind can be strong enough to cure any disease. It depends on the soul, if the soul doesnt want the disease, then it will find a way to get rid of it.

Anecdote time. A few days ago I was sleeping on the streets of Toulouse and had a terrible tooth ache. I dont have the funds or the opportunity to fix it, then some people sat behind me while my mind was focused on relieving tensions in the body. The toothache at the time was the greatest tension. Now people communicate all the time with each other. Actually ever body movement is a form of communication, and often on different levels. And yes, I have been lucky in that I have been given the ability to study body consciousness. But as these people sat down and started talking, in french, they said words which was picked up by my consciousness in english as ' I will take it from you ', and 'pay it forward', then I focused on the tension, and various things which I cannot transcribe right now, and the toothache drifted from me, and the energy of it transfered to the other person. They gave consent so this was fine. Since then I have had no toothache.

I have also had the experience of transfering a death timer, which in the physical energies is located around your wrist. A lady walked past looking distressed, pushing a pram. I felt my attention being pulled to the baby, lifting something from the baby and then giving it to an old man sitting at the back of the tram station. I was told later that it was a service, the baby was scheduled to die not long after, and it was given to someone who had had enough. But of course it was all preprogrammed that way, and it was supposed to happen. I was just a vehicle.

So yes disease, sickness all that is a matter of the higher realms. If you die from COVID, then unfortunately you were supposed to die of COVID. Its the way it works, everything runs according to a greater soul plan.