Alexop

Men are on average more messy

45 posts in this topic

If you want to rent a room in a collective or to live in someone's house, you are much more likely to get accepted as a girl. Why are men cleaning less, caring less about the environment they live in? I have answers but I am curious of yours.

womens nature is caring and nurturing

This is not a Signature    [TBA]

Men are dicks. Literally

You cannot love what you need. 

Posted (edited)

for some reason we need a serious military style environment in order to become real men, to feel a sense of purpose and pride in our lives. Otherwise we grow into soft, disgusting gamers. In most cases it just doesn't work to juste tell them: " honey, you should clean your room, it is filthy"

Edited by Alexop

3 hours ago, Alexop said:

Why are men cleaning less, caring less about the environment they live in? 

not true in my experience . 

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

not true in my experience . 

I mentioned "on average", depends heavily on culture, environment, social circle, family.

Dude students are disgusting, irrelevant of gender. 

It's what you want to see because you associate your masculinity with indifference.

It is very linked to the relationship with parents, and to a lesser extent the collective unconscious and trauma.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Butters said:

Dude students are disgusting, irrelevant of gender. 

No, when i have more energy i quickly become a bit a hygiene freak.

clean clean clean

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

He makes 3.5 million a year as a game twitch streamer. And he lives at his mothers house in a dumpster 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I guess women, on average, take better care of their homes.

Women value comfort, beauty, art, nice smells etc.

Men tend to be more crude, minimalistic and put more value on the usefulness of things, not its beauty or artistic sense. 

In my experience, the messiness is more related to age and maturity, most older folks I know (30-40+) take better care of their homes.

Posted (edited)

Men are dicks in military aswell. Everyone is busy there comparing who's the biggest dick in a group. 

Only if a man goes beyond his genital obsession and ascends more into the heart space will we see men caring about their environment and others well-being. Which comes easier for women in general because they don't have all that much testestorone energy running in them and are more in the heart just by design. That's basically the answer in a nutshell. 

Edited by Salvijus

When higher education used to be seen as masculine more men applied and graduated,even when women were permitted to go.

Now through efforts of teachers, parents, and culture, the reverse is true. Wilber talks about it in his new book. 

On 7/15/2024 at 2:55 PM, Recursoinominado said:

I guess women, on average, take better care of their homes.

Women value comfort, beauty, art, nice smells etc.

Men tend to be more crude, minimalistic and put more value on the usefulness of things, not its beauty or artistic sense. 

In my experience, the messiness is more related to age and maturity, most older folks I know (30-40+) take better care of their homes.

This one! 

Above this, I think there is the cultural aspect of women being judged more harshly by being messy.

I've seen plenty of messy females and plenty of clean neat males. The difference is how you were raised, conditioned, state of mind and your environment.  Cleanliness, messiness etc is not subjected to gender. There might be more messy males, than females but it's not because of gender. Notice in families, you'll see the same trait, if your mommy and daddy were messy, you'll tend to be messy regardless of gender, plus the other factors I mentioned. I've seen some males so clean and neat it was a bit disturbing, lol.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

Men on average give less fuck, take more risks, make bold moves and are more autistic than to care about ordinary things. I have never met such weird interesting women as I have met totally different men imbalanced in different ways with their own coping mechanisms.

Edited by Applegarden8

Posted (edited)

To care about the environment and well-being of others is a feminine quality. Naturally females have more of it by design. 

It's not an accident and it's not social conditioning that there are more females in gardening and babysitting. If you saw a male in these positions, he'd probably be a very feminine guy.

How can you not make this connection? It's all about your genitals. Cut the man's balls, and all his pride and arrogance will fly out the window. That's how much it affects your personality.

You're a nobody without your balls. At the same time, when you're no longer self obsessed, naturally you begin to think and feel and care about the outside more. (That's also why women tend to be less arrogant/alpha aswell btw.)

You could say, enlightenment is a metaphysical castration of your balls (ego). Or at least you're transcending the influence the balls have on you. 

Balls, balls, balls. 

Edited by Salvijus

36 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's all about your genitals. Cut the man's balls, and all his pride and arrogance will fly out the window. 

Ok, you know what? I think im not that serious about enlightment anymore...

Posted (edited)

54 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Ok, you know what? I think im not that serious about enlightment anymore...

:D

I hope I didn't scare too many seekers here, lol. 

In the attempt to make soften the blow, I'll repeat something, it's not about castrating the balls. It's about transcending the influence balls have on you. So that you're not ruled by them, rather you're ruled by higher intelligence, your true self. 

There... I think this should make things better :D

Edited by Salvijus

Posted (edited)

Genitals are not just what's between your legs. Genitals are also in your brain, psychology, neurology, blood chemistry, energy system, in your emotions, for some people even in their food choices. Genitals are everyhere. Don't underestimate how much influence they have over you. 

Enlightened one is neither a dick or a pussy but master of both

Edited by Salvijus