Paradoxed

DMT Vape Pens Have Hit the Washington DC Market

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

dmt-pen.png

I just wanted to share a picture of this nn-DMT pen that I bought from a shop in Washington DC a few weeks ago. I was very pleasantly surprised to see a DC shop with DMT pens from two different companies each priced at $150 per 1/2g. The branding on the box for this one had no name and no indication it contained DMT or anything, just an interesting design. I lost the box before thinking to take a picture. But I really like the design of the pen itself.

Although the design is interesting, this device is incredibly overpriced. You can purchase pure DMT for much cheaper, and make your own vape juice and put it in your own device with a tank. Better yet you can extract the DMT yourself then mix the juice at whatever ratio you want. You are paying for the convenience of not having to either extract the DMT yourself or source it yourself. And in the DC market, all of these drugs are overpriced (and also illegal).

When you are buying a product like this, you do not know the ratio they are mixing- they are ripping you off. They can say they are giving you 1ml and 800mg of DMT in the cartridge, but that's not necessarily the case. You really have no way of knowing. That being said, without knowing the ratio whatsoever on this pen, it hit very nicely.

The pen didn't last long at all, as I shared it with a friend and my girlfriend. First I was with my buddy. He loves shrooms, but never had access to the DMT experience. He loved it. I also shared it with my girlfriend later who liked it as well. Both of them hit it very cautiously at their own pace and were not looking to breakthrough or blast off. They would hit the pen, chill out, then awhile later hit it again, taking in the experience at their own pace. 

When I was with my girlfriend, I wanted to go for a breakthrough. I only ended up taking two big hits and couldn't go for a third. I had a very intense trip. I became hyper aware of myself as God imagining my life. God felt distinct from me, but also I knew I was him, and "me" was my imagination, along with my entire life. I was shown a couple people in my life that God told me he loved- including my grandmother, who God said appreciates her service and dedication to understanding him. It was like God was pointing out who in my life is dedicated to a spiritual pursuit. He appreciated the pursuit to know him, even though he felt she was misguided in her pursuit in many ways. He still appreciated it and forgave her. But, I was also simultaneously aware that I was God, and that I was imagining my entire life and and this entire reality, and my Grandmother was just being imagined by me. I was also shown how I was imagining another friend of mine, and how he is imagining me. I was shown that we are both like-minded and interested in understanding the true nature of consciousness, and that we are imagining each other in order to help each other awaken to ourselves as God. I had one foot in the human material realm and the other in the eternal- I was still distantly aware of my physical surroundings. Id say I was in 85 percent eternal bliss, and 15 percent the material realm. I felt such amazing love and amazement for the genius of this dream I'm dreaming call life. And as God knowing that I was imagining this life and everything in it, I oddly didn't feel alone at all even though I knew I was alone. I just felt endless love.

So you really don't need much DMT. Just two hits took me on a profound journey.

I think it will be interesting to see DMT pens popularized in the same way as weed and shrooms. For most people on the streets, DMT is just something that Joe Rogan always keeps yappin about. Imagine going in to buy some weed for a blunt and you see a DMT pen and just buy it cause you heard about it on JRE or something. Then you accidentally realize you are imagining your entire life off two big hits.

I have also been considering extracting DMT, making my own vape juice, and manufacturing pens at a fair price to compete with these rip off pens. I do think the DMT experience is one that should be more accessible to people, but not so overpriced. I've seen companies and people online selling other .5ml carts more than I bought mine for. You could probably do a full gram pen and sell it for cheaper. I don't like how expensive shrooms or weed are in places where they are legal or there are loopholes to buy them. It's a bit ridiculous. Some of the prices you see the general population spending their money on for this stuff is just insane. You are getting ripped off. I would love to be able to offer an equal or superior product for much cheaper in these markets. That goes for shroom chocolate bars as well. Many of those "shroom chocolates" are actually 4-aco dmt or 4-ho-met or another research chemical structurally related to psilocin usually acting as some analog or prodrug to psilocin. These RC's are safe, but with shroom chocolates and other things on the market you are not always getting what you think you are getting. And the prices are usually far too high. 

I noticed Canada has a lot of companies selling these overpriced carts. For an idea on prices of nn-DMT carts in Canada where it's legal, I compiled a list of prices from Nupepshrooms.cc. This is one of the first websites the popped up on Google for me. I hope this is not considered sourcing, as I would recommend NOT buying any of these products. I don't even know if you can trust that website. Just source your DMT elsewhere. You could get pure DMT for much cheaper and just make your own juice. If you were to extract DMT yourself you would yield many grams of DMT. When you make your own juice you can mix it to whatever ratio you want. Why buy a 250 dollar vape containing 800mg of dmt when you could get 1g of DMT for 60-80 bucks, or get multiple grams of DMT from 60 dollars of mimosa hostilis root bark after an extraction.

nn-DMT Carts Price List from Nupepshrooms:

-Deadhead Chemist (400mg of DMT in a .5ml cart with a battery) for $140

-Deadhead Chemist (400mg of DMT in a .5ml cart, no battery) for $125

-Deadhead Chemist (800mg of DMT in a 1ml cart with a battery) for $250

-Deadhead Chemist (800 mg of DMT in a 1ml cart, no battery) for $230

-Deadhead Chemist (3x  .5ml carts, 400mg of DMT each, no batteries) for $400

-Deadhead Chemist (3x 1ml carts, 800mg of DMT each, no batteries) for $649
-Purecybin (300mg of juice in a .5ml cart, battery) for $110.

-Purecybin (700mg of DMT in a 1ml cart, no battery) for $190
-Mushroom Canada (800mg of DMT in a 1ml cart) for $190.

-Magic Mushroom Dispensary (800mg of DMT in a 1ml cart, no battery) for $183

-Swifty Labs (350mg of juice in a .5ml cart, no battery) for $118 - stealing Rick and Morty IP for branding

-Puff Boys (400 mg of juice in a .5ml cart, no battery) for $125

I may expand this list later.

As you can see, these vapes are overpriced. Some of them have really cool branding, like Mushrooms Canada shown below. I have not tried any of them. If it didn't feel like a waste of money when I can make the juice myself, I would love to try these different brands. But you just never know the quality of extraction process, the actual ratio of juice to DMT, etc. You have to think, the actual mechanical hardware of the vape cartridge is incredibly cheap, and most of these products are not providing you with a battery, just the cartridge itself, with a small amount of DMT mixed with juice for hundreds of dollars. If anything, you are paying mostly for packaging. These cartridges feel like scams. I haven't done the math on manufacturing and packaging costs, but I bet these companies are making a killing off your unwillingness to extract or source DMT.

mushrooms-canada-dmt.jpg

Here's some others:

puff-boys-nn-dmt.jpg

swifty-labs-nndmt-1ml-750mg-510x510.jpg

MMD-NN-dmt-0-5.jpg

I am curious as to what a flavored DMT vape mix might taste like. The brand Puff Boyz has Pear, Vanilla, Grape, Very Berry, Wild Apple, and Cavendish flavors for their DMT carts. I plan to begin extracting DMT myself one day, and would love to blog about the process. I think it'd be cool to move to a country where psychedelics are legal and sell a good product in a legal market, or get into a market as it become legalized.

The goal might look like:

-Move to area with current legal market.

-Purchase all equipment and ingredients to build a lab for Extraction Process.
-Refine your method of extraction to yield the most DMT at the highest quality.

-Mix DMT yield with vape juice. Experiment with different ratios for different experiences and perfect take off.
-Professional branding for vape pen and its packaging (work with a good artist)

-Increase the standard (dmt:vape juice ratio should always be explicitly stated on the package, along with ingredients used, such as VG/PG levels of the juice itself and juice being used, type of bark used in extraction, etc) Many of these DMT carts you see on the market have little to no information on the packaging about ratios. Some list the size of the cart and how many milligrams of DMT are in the cartridge. Some, like Deadhead Chemist, don't seem to have DMT milligram listed on the packing, but when you buy it online it tells you how many milligrams of DMT are in the cart in the description of the product on the website. You also want to make sure you have a small description of what happens when ingesting the product, a few warnings- do not drive, etc. And make sure you have instructions for how many pulls for each level of experience.

-Work with manufacturer- give design for packaging and pen to manufacturer for mass production.

-Fill product with vape juice once packaging and product is received

-Enter legal markets with an equal or superior product to pen shown in picture (rechargeable 1ml pen instead of .5ml pen. I may begin with just CCELL cartridges)

-Make prices more fair (DMT 1ml vape pen, 800mg of DMT for the same price as the .5ml vape pen in the picture- which probably only had 300mg of DMT) You could do it for even cheaper. There is no reason a DMT vape cartridge with 800mg of DMT (800/200 ratio) should cost $250 dollars.

-As legalization happens slowly in US markets, be ready with a plan for a solid, safe product.

There is similar progression happening with 5meo carts. They are overpriced and marketed in a similar way on Canadian websites. They are more expensive, probably because the drug is harder to synthesize and overall considered more rare. There is at least one place in Washington DC advertising have "5meo raw extract 250mg" for $175, and a 5meo DMT cart (.5ml cart unspecified ratio of dmt:juice). They are advertising this openly on their website for their shop. This is very surprising to see in Washington DC, considering regular nn-DMT and 5meo-DMT are both schedule-I controlled substances federally and illegal in every state in America. So to have shops openly selling and advertising DMT/5meo pens is crazy.

I plan to also do market research on 5meo pens as they become more popularized in the US and worldwide. The brands Deadhead Chemist, Purecybin, Swifty Labs, Top Tier, Magic Mushroom Dispensary, and Mushrooms Canada also make 5meo carts. I may make another list just for 5meo pens and their current pricing between some websites.

Other interesting things I have seen from Canadian suppliers:

Deadhead Chemist sells liquid 4-aco DMT in a 100ml bottle for $225 bucks.

They also sell DMT pre-roll joints.

They also sell LSD tea (mint flavor, 100ug) and LSD edibles like gummies of many flavors.

If you are in Canada you can legally buy ketamine, cocaine (tuci), LSD, mushrooms, mdma (they have it in four different colors- whatever that means) from Deadhead Chemist.

They also sell a product called "Trip Stopper" containing 6 capsules (valerian root mixed with vitamin C) for $3 dollars.

Seeing all that makes me want to move to Canada.

So to conclude for now, if you have never experienced DMT and are in an area where it is legal, these vape pens/carts are a convenient way to have the experience, even if you may know deep down they are overpriced. If you have no other options, buy yourself a cart and go for the ride. But if you are going to smoke DMT regularly these carts are a ripoff and you should either source DMT and mix your own juice, or extract DMT yourself.

Edited by Paradoxed

Nice, so I’m still a little bit confused was it legal or not as it seems you just purchased in dispensary. And you seem like you had a full DMT experience, wow that’s nice and probably also scary, did you have a sitter or you do it away from your friend and girlfriend. And what kind of experience, your girlfriend ahead, you say, she relaxed, but did she have any visions or introspection.

Interesting sighting thank you. Things will really get kooky when 5-meo-dmt pens are readily available.

This is not me endorsing the idea. Just forecasting.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Nice, so I’m still a little bit confused was it legal or not as it seems you just purchased in dispensary.

Pretty sure it's technically illegal federally but things like marijuana and shrooms are decriminalized. I've heard this extends to ayahuasca and mescaline as well, and I think it's the same philosophy on DMT in DC.

Look up DC Initiative 81- it's not full legalization of psychedelics, but it re-categorized as “the lowest level police enforcement priority.” DC is one of the leading cities in the US to work towards legalization and decriminalization of psychedelics behind places like Denver. DC is the first city on the East Coast to do this.

I actually am not even sure if marijuana is legalized in DC yet. I believe it is only decriminalized. For awhile, it was legal to grow marijuana but illegal to sell it, but there was a loophole in the law, where it was legal to gift the marijuana to a friend. So shops were established around you coming in, buying a t-shirt or a sticker, and them "gifting" you the weed order you want (you pay the price of the weed for the sticker). This is still how many shops operate in DC. Those same shops also typically sell shrooms, but I haven't seen many shops selling DMT pens now. Even less shops are selling pure nn-DMT, and even less are selling 5meo-DMT.

So I wouldn't say it was legal to buy this pen, still illegal, but almost decriminalized, but not fully.

Edited by Paradoxed

Posted (edited)

Lol what a scam 🤣

Edited by Schizophonia

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

did you have a sitter or you do it away from your friend and girlfriend. And what kind of experience, your girlfriend ahead, you say, she relaxed, but did she have any visions or introspection.

I was with my girlfriend when I did it.

Regular DMT is pretty safe to do alone, but be very careful doing 5meo DMT alone.

My girlfriend didn't go too deep. She said she melted into the bed. I'd have to ask her more in depth about any introspective thoughts. She isn't into psychedelics like me so she kept it gentle and was just feeling the strange effects on the body.

Edited by Paradoxed

On 7/16/2024 at 0:40 PM, Paradoxed said:

I was with my girlfriend when I did it.

Regular DMT is pretty safe to do alone, but be very careful doing 5meo DMT alone.

My girlfriend didn't go too deep. She said she melted into the bed. I'd have to ask her more in depth about any introspective thoughts. She isn't into psychedelics like me so she kept it gentle and was just feeling the strange effects on the body.

I think 5meodmt can be safer when not smoked, and did nasal or rectal.

1 hour ago, Fluran said:

I think 5meodmt can be safer when not smoked, and did nasal or rectal.

I will probably give that a shot sooner or later. I have had some scary physical effects on 5meo. I'm hanging up the phone for the time being.