PenguinPablo

Politics are a traumatizing (especially recently) human experience...

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The entire world population must be subjected to these narcissistic parasites that insist on controlling their respective countries, for no other reason than to paraphrase Leo, "be the biggest alpha chimpanzee of them all. Wisdom is the most necessary trait when it comes to proper intelligent leadership and a narcissistic power hungry individual is the antithesis of wisdom. It is truly sad that my fellow human must undergo this type of conscious or subconscious torture caused by this clown show we call "politics". Our lives are in the hand of these fools.

People are too stupid to understand the sheer hopelessness. People are so stupid, that they would deify this narcissistic baboon and vote him in twice. Yikes. God bless Donald, and his recovery. He's a funny and charismatic guy. I do like that side to him but his giant ego is not fit for running the most powerful country in the world.

Edited by PenguinPablo

That's how its been for 10,000 years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Lord have, mercy. No wonder people become hermits. Spirituality is merely a cover-up to not hurt people's feelings xD

Posted (edited)

Hermitage is an escape valve from human madness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

16 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

I do like that side to him but his giant ego is not fit for running the most powerful country in the world.

Meanwhile Biden is seeking Ego death. 

This is why he was expanding NATO to become one with Russia. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

2 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Meanwhile Biden is seeking Ego death. 

This is why he was expanding NATO to become one with Russia. 

xD Brilliant!

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hermitage is an escape valve from human madness.

@Leo Gura I need to get a property up in the mountains for when the day comes where I am truly fed up 🤣

I am addicted to the human madness again. This time there is no going back to hermitage. Let me run this out in all it's glory.

I would have been heartbroken if Trump got hit. 

Politics in the modern age is better than politics historically generally speaking. For most of human history, you could be conquered, killed, raped or turned into slave if you happened to be born on the wrong side of the fence.

I know the solution… we just need an Enlightened President who will do absolutely

10 hours ago, Basman said:

Politics in the modern age is better than politics historically generally speaking. For most of human history, you could be conquered, killed, raped or turned into slave if you happened to be born on the wrong side of the fence.

This valuable point is rarely acknowledged today, considering how satirical everything appears. We should take a moment to feel gratitude for our government. 

54 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

This valuable point is rarely acknowledged today, considering how satirical everything appears. We should take a moment to feel gratitude for our government. 

Even the most undeveloped and unstable regions today pale in comparison to the scale of savagery and wanton brutality of the past, such as with the Roman Empire or the Mongolian Empire.

Posted (edited)

@Basman You are setting the bar pretty low if you want to compare what we have to basically savages

Edited by PenguinPablo

2 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

@Basman You are setting the bar pretty low if you want to compare what we have to basically savages

True, relatively speaking, but it helps but your politics into perspective. People are quiet spoiled these days and don't know how good they really have it despite room for improvement. If you live in a first world country today then you can do nearly anything you dream of if you apply yourself. That is a modern miracle we take completely for granted.

There also degrees of savagery. Compare the savagery of the Roman Empire with the savagery of 18th century colonialism for example.