Keryo Koffa

I'm deeply appreciative of everyone on this forum!

31 posts in this topic

No matter the perspective, no matter the level of solipsism, no matter the difference in attitudes and values, I've been here for close to a year and the discussions are fun and mind-expanding. Each of us enters with their own personality and humor, direction and goals, even if the goal is to have no goals. Even if the goal is to attain samadhi and leave this place. But this forum at this point feels like home, I feel massive joy talking to all of you. Leo has raised my awareness immensely and so did every single one of you, despite my own foolishness and problems. I just felt like expressing appreciation, I love you all.

To mention some: Leo of course, An young being, Someone here, Javfly33, What Am I, Davino, Breakingthewall, A Fellow Lighter, Princess Arabia, James123, Water by the River, Schizophonia, Evelyna, Yimpa, Danioover9000, Salvijus, Razard86, MellowEd, Ishanga, OBEler. Thundercat, Thought Art, Paradoxed, enchanted, Jehovah, Hojo, Dodo, integral, tuku747, LastThursday, Inliytened1, theleelajoker, gettoefl, Osaid, Carl-Richard, DefinitelyNotARo, UnbornTao, Lila9, DianaFr and everyone left unmentioned that I did not spontaneously happen to remember despite the significance

Maybe I'm being overly sentimental, maybe I'm stacking up too much karma, maybe I'm playing ego games, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Not that I'm leaving, although granted levels of consciousness, I might, but I don't know, I just feel very happy.

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Keryo Koffa

15 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

No matter the perspective, no matter the level of solipsism, no matter the difference in attitudes and values, I've been here for close to a year and the discussions are fun and mind-expanding. Each of us enters with their own personality and humor, direction and goals, even if the goal is to have no goals. Even if the goal is to attain samadhi and leave this place. But this forum at this point feels like home, I feel massive joy talking to all of you. Leo has raised my awareness immensely and so did every single one of you, despite my own foolishness and problems. I just felt like expressing appreciation, I love you all.

To mention some: Leo of course, An young being, Someone here, Javfly33, What Am I, Davino, Breakingthewall, A Fellow Lighter, Princess Arabia, James123, Water by the River, Schizophonia, Evelyna, Yimpa, Danioover9000, Salvijus, Razard86, MellowEd, Ishanga, OBEler. Thundercat, Thought Art, Paradoxed, enchanted, Jehovah, Hojo, Dodo, integral, tuku747, LastThursday, Inliytened1, theleelajoker, gettoefl, Osaid, Carl-Richard, DefinitelyNotARo, UnbornTao, Lila9, DianaFr and everyone left unmentioned that I did not spontaneously happen to remember despite the significance

Maybe I'm being overly sentimental, maybe I'm stacking up too much karma, maybe I'm playing ego games, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Not that I'm leaving, although granted levels of consciousness, I might, but I don't know, I just feel very happy.

@Yimpa just linked me this thread, so credit to him. Just WOW! I've been a member of this forum for about 4 years now, and when I was reading the usernames several names hit me with some nostalgia. Yeah I get what you mean. If you don't mind I'd like to share some whilst I can still remember, in no particular order, both good and bad experiences, most recent in mostly 2 sub forums I have been to:

@Pretty, @Princess Arabia, @Forestluv, @Nahm, @Sincerity, @OBEler, @integral, @Michael, @Matt8800 or matt888 not sure, @Scholar, @zazen, @zurew, @Merkabah Star, @Husseinisdoingfine, @Karmadhi, @Raze, @SoonHei, @Ocean, @Leo Gura, @Emerald, @NoSelfSelf, @cactus, @Nivsch, @Vrubel. That's about it, definitely more, 40 or so but not coming to mind. Yeah some bad/good moments with them in my time here in the forum. A few names in there that are older than me, and a few no longer here, and a few that are interesting. I appreciate these moments a bit now looking back. Yeah gratitude once in a while feels good to do.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the love. Same goes from me to you both and everybody else on the forum and all the guests. This forum is the bomb. @Leo GuraThank you for all the hard work you put in to make this possible. It's a great community, arguments and all.

Know thyself....

It’s easy to forget how good this place is. 🥳

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Keryo Koffa I love you too friend. You are such an insightful person and I love reading your posts. Sometimes this forum could use a little more love and gratitude!

I also feel incredibly grateful for Leo, Actualized.org, and the community here.

It's nice to interact with people aligned with truth and consciousness as they are hard to find in the general population. 

Actualizing our potential brings us together

Birds of a feather who flock together

Sometimes I'm a crow in peacock feathers

I enjoy lightheartedness and sometimes I enjoy arguing 

Thank you for allowing me some space here @Leo Gura@Keryo Koffa and everyone here,,,

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Danioover9000 @Princess Arabia @Yimpa @integral @Paradoxed @enchanted @Zigzag Idiot

This is the most sappy thing I ever wrote. My emotional regulation circuits are back online, the cringe inhibitors have been reactivated and embarrassment levels are skyrocketing. Even though a part of me really meant it and still believes it, hey screw it, I'm still that part just with expanded perception. Oh my god, oh me god, what am "I" doing, stop being so "meta", me! Ugh?! Forget it, or don't, I don't know, this is weird. Can someone slap some sense into me through the screen or teach me how I can imagine you doing that to the same level of immersion as my current experience? Well, I don't know what to say amymore. Am I laughing or crying, eh, it's fine, I'm fine. I'm God. Hi God, I'm Human. Lalalalala. Deep Breaths, please calm down, Amygdala. Left nose, right nose hole, says Sadhguru. Where do I begin? Beginning is imagination, wake up. Transcend and include, stop thinking, start living, you're playing a game with yourself, the forum is a wall and you're trowing a ball at it, bouncing back and catching it again. I'm not even tripping, now I'm naturally psychedelic. That's what they call Yoga. Why do you always need the last word? It's fun, I am having fun, no need to be explicit, infinity is within. Shut up now, self, ego, god, pointers, distractions, hyperventilation, reality so awake, it feels like every cell of my body is popping out. Don't worry, I'm fine, I can control this, I can ride the dragon. I'm just crazy, but have you considered the alternative interpretation? Thanks, Leo. Don't worry, I'm just practising my meta-humor, maybe.

Posted (edited)

I found the perfect way to encapsulate it! My amazement, fascination, awestruck. I'm basically juggling a hundred things at once. But that's like the prerequisite for any artist. That's Rick and Morty in a nutshell. That's Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Every frame a meme. I communicate in memes. The DNA of the Soul. Have you noticed every Jojo's Part perfectly corresponds to a Spiral Dynamics stage, Part 9 is being released, Stage Coral, Morty! Stage Coral! It’s a miracle that curiosity can survive formal education. Synchronicity's made the world go round. Every atosecond, every particle in the universe is an infinite Synchronicity. Can you count the number of objects lying around in your house? 

This was yesterday's realization:

"psychedelics on the other hand expand one's mind and disrupt beliefs manifesting self-limited consistent reality and revealing synchronicities while dissociatives lower awareness and allow the subconscious to take over reality by introducing fog which obscures ones surroundings and allows progress to take place outside one's awareness and to navigate it more intuitively, psychedelics add power while dissociatives take away control, they inflect into the same realizations and dynamics"

Think about this: Light and Darkness, the basis of reality, darkness obscures, light creates awareness and its own forms, physical and non-physical, and God is Light and beyond light, but is he darkness, or does he just use it as a canvas like an Artist, the primordial fifth element, Akash?

I wanna meet the Machine Elves

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

Im always a party pooper since being part of community, being accepted is nice but it actually hurts you the moment you think its the thing that helps you through life,that you need people,need support,need to follow and worhip someone that will always more hurt than help.Initially its helping but in long run stunts the growth by giving you things that one should give itself.One has to fly on its own.Appreciate yourself, we are just people expressing shouldnt be something special.

@Zigzag Idiot now i noticed we used same analogy different directions 🪽 surrounding yourself with actualizers yes but they are their own individuals going in same direction, that's how life is if one wants to grow, or how i chose to see it..

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Posted (edited)

@Keryo Koffa FUCK YOU!!

Psyche lol..My Chinese Zodiak is Monkey, so watch out for the Monkey:) Glad Your here and that we are all here and trying to live to Higher Possibilities in whatever way works best for each of Us:)

Edited by Ishanga

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

This is a place where smart people gather to expand their minds. It should be something normal, everyday, something that happens in any circle of friends.... but no. It is rarer than an oasis in the desert. this is life.

This forum is special because it is not about a specific dogma/program so people who are not attached to a certain dogma discuss here advanced topics.

It's a unique forum. Thanks to all!

@Keryo Koffa I appreciate the love. This forum is a love fest, even if it doesn't seem that way sometimes. Everyone who asks a question and everyone who answers one is giving their love.

57% paranoid

@Keryo Koffa back at ya friend !

Leo is so sexy for creating such a forum . No homo ofc hehe . But I've learned a lot from everyone here including you .

Keep it up guys .

Much love 🙏

my mind is gone to a better place.  I'm elevated ..going out of space . And I'm gone .

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Im always a party pooper since being part of community, being accepted is nice but it actually hurts you the moment you think its the thing that helps you through life,that you need people,need support,need to follow and worhip someone that will always more hurt than help.Initially its helping but in long run stunts the growth by giving you things that one should give itself.One has to fly on its own.Appreciate yourself, we are just people expressing shouldnt be something special.

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Are you saying we don't need people, that we don't need help, or that we shouldn't need to follow or worship someone? Your post is unclear

Ty.

I'ts true i'm a very very smart person ^_^

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

@Princess Arabia So guy wasnt self centered he basically saying hes centered in the happiness,program,standards placed on him by others, that's not what im saying.

@mrPixel You need someone to show you your power then you dont need anyone,then others just help with showing you possibilities that you havent think off, so you can tailor it to your specifications.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.