Jannes

People with ADHD are genetically more conscious

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

I hear "IOB" and "ADHD" and hear "constructs".

IOB is a joke by combining Integral Theory with the occult.

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, Little Aurobindo said:

@Carl-Richard See how I was able to know exactly when you would respond, and returned to my physical body and opened the computer just when you responded?

That means the occult is real.

Of course entities are real.

I knew "neurodivergent babysitting" was a perfect description of this place. (I don't mean that in a bad way; this is the best place to be 😇).

50 minutes ago, Little Aurobindo said:

You can track where your thoughts go once you're down with them (they don't just disappear), where they flow out into another reality system that vibrationally is aligned with them.

The same thing goes with bodily desires and physical sensations. You can view the afterimages or after impressions of those and see where they go, and what emanational environments those are in.

Those are the nonphysical planes most closely related to earth.

That's a lot of constructs right there.

49 minutes ago, Little Aurobindo said:

IOB is a joke by combining Integral Theory with the occult.

Explains your relationship with words. (That was a bit snappy, I apologize 😓).

I stand by my view that ADHD-beings, describable by qualities such as hyperactivity and hypoattention, are similarly a construct, similarly real, to IOB-beings, describable by qualities such as "tall, blackish but colorful with a strange darkness and alienness in aura".

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

26 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I knew "neurodivergent babysitting" was a perfect description of this place. (I don't mean that in a bad way; this is the best place to be 😇).

No, you're a psychology student, you live in your mom's house during the summer, and your mom thinks you're a loser. That's what I've gathered from my ESP. You have an interest in psychology despite having an ordinary psychology with small-time neurosis big-time overintellectualization, an interest in spirituality despite not desire to pursue it.

You have a clear green aura, with a lot of blue energy from the throat chakra. Marijuana use made your aura greener.

That's a lot of constructs right there.

Explains your relationship with words. (That was a bit snappy, I apologize 😓).

I stand by my view that ADHD-beings, describable by qualities such as hyperactivity and hypoattention, are similarly a construct, similarly real, to IOB-beings, describable by qualities such as "tall, blackish but colorful with a strange darkness and alienness in aura".

The words I use are directly tied to the referents on the spiritual, mental, vital, and physical planes, also on the inner, outer, and subtle variations of those planes.

None of that is "constructed" because it's essential to reality itself and the relationships in question actually exist.

ADHD is a bullshit mental disorder that has more specific qualifiers than just "hyperactivity", which has multiple definitions and can be infinitely extrapolated to infinite things, unless you pin it down to the psychiatric definition-space of ADHD, which is bullshit.

You need to realize that all ideas are true and that no contradictions can exist when all ideas collapse into a single luminous experience of Mind, and then after that you can open up to the spiritual realms above your head and the subtle realms and inner realms. You'll have a more abstract complex deeper intelligence, and you'll realize why psychiatry is bullshit.

Posted (edited)

On 7/15/2024 at 9:07 AM, Keryo Koffa said:

@Jannes Thank you for spreading awareness, we're all doing our best. In my experience, it's a hyperactive amygdala, which can cause stress but also be the greatest asset, best to integrate one's shadows. 

I'd agree, I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid but am gifted consciously today, I always knew i just didn't fit into my society and culture, it wasn't until i found spiritual practice that i felt seen, authentic, and home. 

I think there is something there... It can be a blessing or a curse, it's like a heightened sensitivty, and in our medieval times that just gets slapped as ADHD , anxiety, and they dope you up on meds.

The funny things is my mind now runs around concepts that those doctors and teachers have no chance of understanding because it's in a different tier of consciousness.

If you can even read and understand Ralston, Wilber, you are in that tier, most people it's just meaningless words. This is called Spiritual Intelligence

Edited by BlessedLion

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

On 8/4/2024 at 8:20 AM, Jannes said:

I started taking ADHD medications again so I can kind of compare the states. On meds you change psychologically a lot. Like you really enter another form experience. The new experience becomes a lot less profound but a lot more manageable. Like you can get shit done finally which really frees your mind up and makes you more conscious in the sense that there is less stuff pulling away from being conscious. But if my ADHD brain could naturally be supported like with trusting emotional support and a life that is designed to be ADHD manageable I think I would be way more conscious with ADHD.

I agree completely. I think the meds make you more adjusted, but they take away your magic too. Gotta take the gift of the sensitivity along with the emotional difficulties I think. I would never take their fucking poison.

Lions Heart YouTube

On 8/4/2024 at 4:30 PM, MarioGabrielJ said:

They can if it’s Interesting and they want to learn 

Like I said, I was slapped with ADHD as a kid, but now I read in depth , 800 page tombs about consciousness. If i couldn't focus this would be impossible

Lions Heart YouTube

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Little Aurobindo said:

No, you're a psychology student, you live in your mom's house during the summer, and your mom thinks you're a loser. That's what I've gathered from my ESP. You have an interest in psychology despite having an ordinary psychology with small-time neurosis big-time overintellectualization, an interest in spirituality despite not desire to pursue it.

I smell another spawn from some unnamed Discord server. If it's anywhere I live, it's rent-free in your guys' heads 😂

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

ADHD is more of a homeostatic karmic psychophysiological pattern, than an "impersonal disorder"

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

@Jannes My friend has quite severe ADHD. The symptoms began to arise after he got the MMR vaccine.

I've always thought that meditation could really help someone with ADHD- observe and liberate themselves from the constant compulsions to focus on this, do that, say this etc. If you have tried meditation please let me know if it helped

27 minutes ago, quantumspiral said:

@Jannes My friend has quite severe ADHD. The symptoms began to arise after he got the MMR vaccine.

I've always thought that meditation could really help someone with ADHD- observe and liberate themselves from the constant compulsions to focus on this, do that, say this etc. If you have tried meditation please let me know if it helped

Meditation does help. Different meditations are suited for different types of brains though so there are probably meditations which work very well for ADHD people. 

I haven't searched enough for that but I can say generally guided meditations are almost always preferable because they keep you on track which is hard to do with ADHD. 

2 hours ago, quantumspiral said:

Meditation is extremely curative for negative ADHD symptoms and can help tap into the positive sides of it and harness that. 

At the end of the day it’s all mind patterns and habits anyway so meditation can cure a lot more than people give credit for. 95% of med prescriptions could be replaced with this habit. It’s just not popular/seen as pseudoscience 

Lions Heart YouTube

I have taken adhd medication consistently for more than a week now. I feel very anchored in this dream and kind of lost interest in spirituality. My freudinian it takes charges. My belly chakra suddenly feels activated. I just realized how much it was repressed before. 

I even had a bad dream today which is really rare. I was in fear of myself because I didnt know who the fuck I suddenly was. My behavior and way of thinking changed so drastically over the last week. 

On 7/14/2024 at 3:56 PM, Jannes said:

It's the other way around then you think. They aren't sleeping, non-adhd people are sleeping. People with ADHD are caught up in or distracted from direct awareness (first order truth) and have problems focusing on concepts (second order truth). 

Do you agree?

Possibly.   You can also make that argument about OCD and other genetic alterations to natural brain chemistry.  What we call imbalances to the brain are actually enhancements in terms of Consciousness and Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Possibly.   You can also make that argument about OCD and other genetic alterations to natural brain chemistry.  What we call imbalances to the brain are actually enhancements in terms of Consciousness and Truth.

I now think of it as a different distribution of consciousness. You are super aware of some things and not so aware of other things. 

2 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I now think of it as a different distribution of consciousness. You are super aware of some things and not so aware of other things. 

That's a good way to look at it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.