Keryo Koffa

I might have an anger problem, I lashed out at a friend, here's the message:

5 posts in this topic

"and then we can go full range accelerationism ai-singularity to override the broken system and accelerate change and take away control from our too slowly evolving mokey brains ego games throwing shit at each other and watching the world burn meanwhile being maximally discontent with our petty relational social games game theory dynamics random partying and alcohol self-abuse shit in the toilet absurd stupidity that our culutre is indoctrinating everyone into capitalism to feel good about ourselves and lower our faculties which left to their own devices would have solved world hunger and humanitie's problems eons ago if we didn't need cheap vietnam t-shirts and stupid war drama to distract us from the fact that the earth is dying and we're caught up in ideology, religion virtue signaling, drama, capitalism, scientism academic bs studies advancing physics instead of morals and self-awareness, and demonizing anything that actually raises our consciousness, I'm out"

Yeah, not my proudest reply but I did mean it

Help me transcend my ego and be more compassionate?

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

Posted (edited)

And I feel proud for speaking my mind, actually in real life and including myself in my criticism and catching myself

I feel this is a distraction from actually doing the change itself, instead of preaching/hypocrisy and ruining my reputation

I feel the rant was misplaced and compassion would have been a better option and fundamentally a better value

I'm also devaluing the effects of war from my priveledged position and ignoring the suffering in the rant, which is cruel

I might also have delusions of grandeur and being too simplistic, I do forgive myself for my previous ignorance also and no grudges

Anything more to add?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Help me transcend my ego and be more compassionate?

Why do you want to transcend your ego? This depends upon what your definition of an ego is. I know people that have a high ego and they are still compassionate.  Only you can decide what is moral and what is not and see if it aligns with your beliefs/Core values no one else can but you. For me what I try to live by is written below. And one of them is to be or try to be a little bit more compassionate every day. And don't be so hard on yourself about being ignorant how else could you learn?

Edited by Jehovah increases

@Jehovah increases I feel bliss when I expand my awareness and that's what I refer to with "transcending my ego". I do and thank you, learning is key, though that is what I'm doing, I guess my posts is part of the form it takes, an expression of my implicit transformation.

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Jehovah increases I feel bliss when I expand my awareness and that's what I refer to with "transcending my ego". I do and thank you, learning is key, though that is what I'm doing, I guess my posts is part of the form it takes, an expression of my implicit transformation.

🙌