Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ampresus

Am I touching upon the True Self?

2 posts in this topic

Recently I feel like I have been able to tap a lot more into the True Self.. Sometimes consciously, sometimes not. For example at work, I'll be walking behind a colleague of mine where all of the sudden it just hits me. Other times, like right now, I can focus deeply and get the sense of it. If I focus and self-inquire deeply, I feel empty. Like I feel like I hit my core and there is nothing there. My body starts twitching a bit and sometimes I blink really fast. It never lasts that long. Sometimes a burst of energy comes and I can't  help but let some tears out.

My sense of ''I" becomes less solid. Right after these experiences I get a certain feeling of calm and bliss. My thoughts and emotions become less compelling. Throughout my whole body I get this feeling of aliveness.

I feel like there are people here with more experience than me in this field, so please help me understand this. I don't want to fool myself. If this has nothing to do with enlightenment or True Self, please let me know. If you have any other questions which could help determine what this is, please shoot. 

Thanks in advance.

17 minutes ago, Ampresus said:

Recently I feel like I have been able to tap a lot more into the True Self.. Sometimes consciously, sometimes not. For example at work, I'll be walking behind a colleague of mine where all of the sudden it just hits me. Other times, like right now, I can focus deeply and get the sense of it. If I focus and self-inquire deeply, I feel empty. Like I feel like I hit my core and there is nothing there. My body starts twitching a bit and sometimes I blink really fast. It never lasts that long. Sometimes a burst of energy comes and I can't  help but let some tears out.

My sense of ''I" becomes less solid. Right after these experiences I get a certain feeling of calm and bliss. My thoughts and emotions become less compelling. Throughout my whole body I get this feeling of aliveness.

I feel like there are people here with more experience than me in this field, so please help me understand this. I don't want to fool myself. If this has nothing to do with enlightenment or True Self, please let me know. If you have any other questions which could help determine what this is, please shoot. 

Thanks in advance.

I would say anytime Your in a State of Awareness where Bliss comes up, that is good! It means Your on Your Way. Just stop thinking about it, and analysing it too death, that will stop the process completely and allow Karma to keep its hold on You. Karma is a sort of Conditioning and "Software" per say that makes Your Personality, Beliefs, and the essential condition of Your Life as it is Now, if You want something new and more Profound and to access Your Potential, then Karma has to be dealt with and set aside...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru