Keryo Koffa

Teach Me

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dissociatives swung me through abstraction, lubricating my intelligence to synchronicity complexes, experientially realizing infinitudes of aligned boundary focals codified in interconnected pattern structures and still my awareness is miniscule. I seek alchemic reality manipulation ability, please guide me to further awakenings through syntactic telepathy.

After all, what is a thing/object, how is it that one can determine a boundary to distinguish a singular focus of aligned patterns codified in a structure?

It's a question of access. Consciousness and human brains are entangled and since all insights and technological advancements are made through human ingenuity/creativity or whatever other codification is used as a pointer, it's really a question of how consciousness can morph itself to new layers of abstraction more efficiently.

What do you think about higher states of consciousness encoding themselves fractally and spreading new insights and collaborative ethics through universal substrates like morphic fields to advance life and harmony?

Edited by Keryo Koffa

Iridescent       💥        Living Rent-Free in        🥳 Liminal 😁 Psychic 🥰 
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤      Synergy     Your Fractal 💗 Heart     Hyper-Space !  𓂙 𓃦 𓂀

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Consciousness and human brains are entangled and since all insights and technological advancements are made through human ingenuity/creativity 

You are imagining the human brain. So where are all these insights and technology/advancements coming from? Think about it.

@Jehovah increases Itself, my consciousness, the pointed to direct experience that I am distracting myself with this reply and forum post from?

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Jehovah increases Itself, my consciousness, the pointed to direct experience that I am distracting myself with this reply and forum post from?

Without consciousness being conscious of itself none of this could ever exist. Even this dream you are having now. Remember this without the absolute there is no relative domain. Ask yourself why does God dream? and yes you are allowed attachments. But that is up to you of course. 

Edited by Jehovah increases

@Jehovah increases To enjoy and explore experience and because I want to exist, is my best current intuition

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Jehovah increases To enjoy and explore experience and because I want to exist, is my best current intuition

Yes, self-exploration and enjoyment. When you do wake up it won't be via intuition. Have Fun! 🙏

Edited by Jehovah increases

@Jehovah increases Thank you, lightbringer!

I think of consciousness like a field, its an amazingly large field compared to our conscious perception. Inside that field we have a 'window' which is our conscious mind, what we are aware of. The window is at the front of the mind, the consciousness at the back brought to life by the monad. Psychology calls it the conscious and unconscious mind.

Through spiritual practice that window expands, as does the field of consciousness itself as it learns its lessons. What is very underated is two key points.

That our lives were written by our souls on the causal before we are born, we do not have any tool from our personality level to change anything about our path. Its so scientifically calculated on higher levels, you would not believe the intricacy. Its actually a very acute science.

And that your attention is everything. Its the most powerful tool someone has. Be aware of where your attention naturally gets attracted to. Your attention is based on your awareness, which comes from the heart, and your attention is extremely powerful if the mind is cultivated. You can put your attention for example on a planet in the solar system and be able to communicate through feeling with that planet if you are high enough and have a strong enough mind. Its very much all about one-pointed attention.

To get this is very hard. One way is to focus on a single point for 7 years, basically be in full time meditation, even in waking life. To be honest, it doesn't really matter what that point is. It can be a chicken ham and cheese burger, but as long as it has enough impetus in your consciousness for it to hold your mind for that time. That's why most people go with the divine, its much easier to focus on and direct your mind. I am guessing an enlightened teacher can help you with this.