Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Staples said:

So, fighting the Nazi's in World War 2 is evil? Would you say picking the lesser of two evils is still too evil to bother doing? It is possible to kill with love - killing one person to save many is such an example.

I think what he's saying about doing evil things would be something equivalent to killing German civilians believing all Germans deserve to die because they're all Nazis.

Edited by gambler

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is luaghable to speak of democractic consent because Trump has and will continue to undermine democracy. He is the one operating without democratic consent by calling elections stolen.

There is no other righteous way than to convince the people through right action though. Such as Gandhi with India. You must stand for the principle and inspire the people through devotion as otherwise you become a tyrant as well. 

<3

9 minutes ago, Raze said:

some public reactions

Biden’s response:

trumps response:

Destiny’s response:

JD Vance’s response:

Marco Rubios response:

Some more:

Elon Musk response:

Barack Obama response:

Destiny’s take. Makes you think….

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, LordFall said:

There is no other righteous way than to convince the people through right action though. Such as Gandhi with India. You must stand for the principle and inspire the people through devotion as otherwise you become a tyrant as well. 

Which is why no reasonable person on the left calls for violence against political opponents. We are trying to defeat Trump through an election. That has always been the game.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Hmmm

was Destiny spittin’ or nah?

The act was wrong by all means but God I wished the shooter was a little bit more precise. It would have saved us a lot headaches. But it seems God doesn't want to make it any easier for mankind.

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

You dont even have a profile picture bot.

Damn bro these are the real shots fired

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

Hmmm

was Destiny spittin’ or nah?

Nah. His joke about the person dying was pretty gross. It was designed to tickle his audience rather than actually contribute to the debate.

Let’s hope the shooters politics weren’t left leaning… I think that would be a first? I’ve never heard of left politics engaging in assassination?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

Let’s hope the shooters politics weren’t left leaning… I think that would be a first? I’ve never heard of left politics engaging in assassination?

You may need to read more history then 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Two things can be true at once: 1) Trump is a dangerous authoritarian, 2) Political violence is wrong and should be avoided as much as possible.

The danger of Trump has not been artifically exaggerated by the left. If anything it has been understated in the media. A natural consequence of being a dangerous authoritatian is that people will want to kill you. This is not the fault of the left, it is Trump's karma.

Hitler too had assassination attempts. So did many dictators. That's why we condemn authoritarians and their ways. Trump is the king of radicalizing and polarizing the nation.

I would agree with that. It just seems like that way of thinking is dangerous itself and is such a slippery slope into incredibly devilish behavior, all justified by "doing the right thing."

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

12 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

I don't care to listen to any more of this person's takes but the right is responsible for the hostility that is thrown back at them. They are the ones that create that hostility with their rhetoric. 

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, integral said:

Right-wing Rep Steve Scalese was shot by a left-winger not too long ago. So it does happen.

There can certainly be unhinged and mentally-ill left-wingers. It only takes one.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, gambler said:

I don't care to listen to any more of this person's takes but the right is responsible for the hostility that is thrown back at them. They are the ones that create that hostility with their rhetoric. 

Maybe but often times shooters have strange reasons for why they do what they do and it doesn’t follow a obvious reasoning.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, VictorB02 said:

I would agree with that. It just seems like that way of thinking is dangerous itself and is such a slippery slope into incredibly devilish behavior, all justified by "doing the right thing."

And I mean that regardless of who you are or political affiliation or anything.

Just seems like a very dangerous meta-trap of the mind. 

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.”  ~ Meister Eckhart

10 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The act was wrong by all means but God I wished the shooter was a little bit more precise. It would have saved us a lot headaches. But it seems God doesn't want to make it any easier for mankind.

Trump is your god now. 🤡

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Staples said:

Nah. His joke about the person dying was pretty gross. It was designed to tickle his audience rather than actually contribute to the debate.

This is exactly what I was speaking on. Destiny is so bought into this "Trump is Hitler" thing that he is literally joking and could care less about someone getting shot and killed at a rally. I'm disgusted.

Our country is sick right now and we've all been poisoned by Hate. 

Trump is just the mirror. 

Edited by VictorB02

Just now, VictorB02 said:

Trump is just the mirror. 

He's way more than a mirror. He is a devil stirring the shit.

10 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Trump is your god now. 🤡

It seems God likse things spicy hot. They say Hitler almost died during ww1 too. Does the univerese likes to protect devils?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"