Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Anyone else on the forum

Here, set the day hour etc... Zoom Call Recorded. Create the zoom link and send me in private message. Anyone else? Lets stop with writing BS and lets get real. 

THIS JUST IN:

Dana White, President of the UFC (ultimate fighting championship) and Hulk Hogan are going to be speaking at the RNC.

Recently I made a thread about toxic fandoms:

It seams that the types of people who are attracted to raunchy and violent entertainment; rap-music, Call of Duty, UFC, are also coincidentally attracted to right-wing politics. Why?

So many UFC fighters are Trump supporting Conservatives.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

4 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

THIS JUST IN:

Dana White, President of the UFC (ultimate fighting championship) and Hulk Hogan are going to be speaking at the RNC.

It seams that the types of people who are attracted to raunchy and violent entertainment; rap-music, Call of Duty, UFC, are also coincidentally attracted to right-wing politics. Why?

OF COURSE!

Fighting is Stage Red/Orange.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

We are still in the Stone Age of development in most countries. For US to handle the bullshit around it you can’t be too developed because others will take advantage of it.

Europe is a perfect example of how a developed country will get polluted when it’s too liberals.

You can’t be compassionate and understanding in the jungle.

“God was with me.” -Trump

A lot of people are directing their anger at director lady of the Secret Service. She agreed to testify at a house hearing. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now.

There's also been anger and questioning over supposed DIE practices within the Secret Service. The director herself stated that she wanted to make 30% of the force female explicitly. People are angry specifically that the Secret Service seems to prioritize tokenism over merit when lives are at stake. Why is a short fat woman guarding orange man? How is she supposed to help body block him?

I bet this is going to be like a shock to the system for the Secret Service and they'll tighten up their performance a lot henceforth.

Dana White and Hulk Hogan are the warm-up acts before the grand finale.

What do all 3 have in common? Key figures in serving low-brow entertainment to the masses. 

We're finally here: 

TipB9As.png

@Basman

8 minutes ago, Basman said:

A lot of people are directing their anger at director lady of the Secret Service. She agreed to testify at a house hearing. Wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now.

There's also been anger and questioning over supposed DIE practices within the Secret Service. The director herself stated that she wanted to make 30% of the force female explicitly. People are angry specifically that the Secret Service seems to prioritize tokenism over merit when lives are at stake. Why is a short fat woman guarding orange man? How is she supposed to help body block him?

I bet this is going to be like a shock to the system for the Secret Service and they'll tighten up their performance a lot henceforth.

I hope this is a wake up call. You cannot be secret service and allow just enough time for a shooter to set up, position, aim and fire. That's just unacceptable performance by them!

@Husseinisdoingfine

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

THIS JUST IN:

1 hour ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

It's fine. Why you got a problem with that demographic?

Some good takes, just go in like 27 minutes in to see his points about that whole Destiny thing, and mind the memes:

And I do agree with him on Twitter before Elon Musk. My goodness even if you're moderate conservative you really cannot virtue signal or value signal you slightly lean right, as they can easily shadow ban you and sometimes make posts disappear even when you have a solid take and argument/critique about some situation. Of course after Elon Musk we went way more into saying almost anything too much.

26 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Dana White and Hulk Hogan are the warm-up acts before the grand finale.

What do all 3 have in common? Key figures in serving low-brow entertainment to the masses. 

We're finally here: 

TipB9As.png

It gets even worse…

24 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Husseinisdoingfine

It's fine. Why you got a problem with that demographic?

It’s not that I have a “problem” with them, its just something I’ve noticed.

I used to do kickboxing in High School. My ex Marine kickboxing coach literally had a bumper sticker on his truck which read, “Liberalism is a mental disorder”.

Never once have I met someone passionate about martial arts who was a New-Ager, supporter of LGBTQ, veganism, and blah, blah, blah, you get the idea.

@Husseinisdoingfine

11 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

It’s not that I have a “problem” with them, its just something I’ve noticed.

I used to do kickboxing in High School. My ex Marine kickboxing coach literally had a bumper sticker on his truck which read, “Liberalism is a mental disorder”.

Never once have I met someone passionate about martial arts who was a New-Ager, supporter of LGBTQ, veganism, and blah, blah, blah, you get the idea.

But a few are like that. That Sean O Melee guy, the UFC fighter with rainbow dreads is one of them. Eddie Bravo is kind of a lefty with also does both wrestling and BJJ. Even Joe Rogan is one of them but more centrist and a conspiracy theorist type.

CODE RED CODE RED CODE RED

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

RUSSEL BRAND HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE AUDIENCE OF THE RNC.

10 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

But a few are like that. That Sean O Melee guy, the UFC fighter with rainbow dreads is one of them. Eddie Bravo is kind of a lefty with also does both wrestling and BJJ. Even Joe Rogan is one of them but more centrist and a conspiracy theorist type.

Okay, okay, okay…

Maybe I too harsh on the UFC crowd. Joe Rogan supported Bernie after all.

Posted (edited)

Anyone notice how every mainstream news outlet is being unusually generous and hospitable to the republicans and the RNC?

Are they just covering their asses or could it be that they’re acting nice as a tactic to show as many people as possible what an absolute clown show is taking place? Seems unlikely. But I am starting to think this RNC publicity could be negative for Rs.

A lot of the MAGA I know would be embarrassed by MGT and the other clowns. They’ll support Trump all day but the others aren’t gonna cut it. When they watch Marjorie TG and her absurd performance and then see Matt Geatz come out looking like Dolly Pardon, and then to listen to Kerry Lake do a short speech with the attitude of a joyous Christian with a soft and loving tone, then, keeping that tone, transition into a confrontational attack on members of the media… it seems embarrassing. 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

RUSSEL BRAND HAS BEEN SPOTTED IN THE AUDIENCE OF THE RNC.

I think it was earlier today, he sat down to have a serious discussion with MTG.  😂 

Edited by Joshe

@Husseinisdoingfine

32 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Okay, okay, okay…

Maybe I too harsh on the UFC crowd. Joe Rogan supported Bernie after all.

It's fine. Also was a bit personal for me because I have some passion for martial arts whilst being a bit new agey and spiritual.

That beung said I di agree on average most MMA are center conservative to alt right, just because those activities are more celebrated and glorified in the right. Can't blame them, geting a good exercise, workout, even sparring does feel good.