Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

many people predicted something like this happening for years based on clear societal trends and government policies many of which were avoidable.

Who predict this? Names? At least 3 ? 

What about a website that has the receipts of all Trump devilry and you could search the database for “Christian manipulation” or “Violent rhetoric” or “fuck” , lol. Show Christian’s Trump saying the fuck word. They hate that.

Maybe have a “featured” section where the most damning receipts are made prominent. Like that time Steve Bannon was recorded articulating how trump was going to act if he lost. 

Basically, a website with a nice UI, easy to use and one-stop shop for all Trump degeneracy. I think that’d actually be a big hit if it was done right. 

2 minutes ago, Joshe said:

What about a website that has the receipts of all Trump devilry and you could search the database for “Christian manipulation” or “Violent rhetoric” or “fuck” , lol. Show Christian’s Trump saying the fuck word. They hate that.

Maybe have a “featured” section where the most damning receipts are made prominent. Like that time Steve Bannon was recorded articulating how trump was going to act if he lost. 

Basically, a website with a nice UI, easy to use and one-stop shop for all Trump degeneracy. I think that’d actually be a big hit if it was done right. 

Trump Naugthy Trumphets ( TNT) 

1 minute ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Trump Naugthy Trumphets ( TNT) 

😂

Posted (edited)

@Rafael Thundercat you quoted raze but have Leo’s name in the quote as if Leo said that. 

Edit to add.. that’s a cheap fake, man. 😂

Edited by Merkabah Star

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

Tell @FlyingLotus to whip that up for us.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

On 17/7/2024 at 5:26 AM, BlessedLion said:

Do you really think Democracy is at stake here? @Leo Gura What solid evidence do you have of this?

Bruh,

You blind?

America has a nuclear bomb in the ass right now and they better get the shit out of the stove real quick 

What solid evidence do you have that Democracy is not at stake with Trump in office?

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

On 17/7/2024 at 6:09 AM, kguirnela said:

Don't forget he also took a lot of high classified documents & never returned them

True, I had forgot about thatO.o. Trump stole some high secrets for his own benefit before leaving office. How many crimes more has Trump need to commit to say enough is enough? Like there are so many red flags that if it were a plane everything would be beeping and flashing with signals:

☢️Danger Catastrophic Failure☠️

But they are just signals true, the American plane hasn't crashed.

Yet

Generally speaking, avoid catastrophic and end of the world type of speeches. However, specifically speaking maybe it is the case and fits the situation.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Posted (edited)

@mrPixel

13 hours ago, mrPixel said:

Stop that. Body language is not a good way of gauging whether or not someone is right.

The point of the video was not the vaccine. She was articulating her point about facts being irrelevant in a disagreement.

Lastly, she was saying that it’s not about winning, not even through persuasion . It’s about coming to a mutual understanding.

Body language analysis and tonality is a good way to measure how right you are, and how much confidence and conviction you have in believing that. It's also a good way to socialize calibrate, to detect defensiveness, and lying. Take this for example:

Now apply body language techniques and tell me, is the YT guy lying or genuine with his take? look at the people on the panel too, are they lying or genuine? Give yourself like 5 minutes, then come back and tell me what was your take from how manipulative the panel was, or what your impressions were? That's body language reading for you, and voice reading for you.

For starters, let me give you my impressions, generally. That clip Piers Morgan played, and how it showed Destiny talking to his live saying that if there's a conservative Destiny fan, who was shielding their wife and daughter and died that he'd make fun of them on Tweeter...and you look at his face, head, hands, how he moved, and listen to his words and his tone. IMHO Destiny is performing in his internet persona, but there's like a 30% chance of genuine belief there, that he'd really make fun of his fan that died protecting their child...this coming from a Father who has a son, who is sociopathic. Do you see how valuable body language reading is if you know the indicators and non-verbal tells to look for?

Edited by Danioover9000

@Nemra

14 hours ago, Nemra said:

@Danioover9000

It showed that he didn't learn anything from it. When you are under attack, you must follow the orders of your bodyguards to be safe. He was thinking about how to milk that moment to make him seem brave. The shooter, ironically, made him a hero in front of his fans.

Maybe. But when you're under distress, when life flashes before your eyes, when you are getting attacked, that flight/fight/freeze response kicks in, and when you're under shock you can still do acts or actions that are mostly irrational. Sure that maybe Trump wanted to 'milk the moment' but when I was attacked I wasn't thinking of 'milking the moment', when my hands shot up to guard and defend myself with martial arts techniques. I can bet on average those who fought for survival were not thinking of how they're perceived but were acting on instinct, to preserve their life. And it seems to me you're so biased and hateful to Trump you even deny him those human instincts of preserving his own life, thinking he's very likely 'milking the moment' and still manipulating. Chill down dude.

14 hours ago, Nemra said:

He was thinking about how to milk that moment to make him seem brave. The shooter, ironically, made him a hero in front of his fans.

Exactly

@mrPixel

Just now, mrPixel said:

@Danioover9000 I think you misjudged the body language on this one. Lol

You didn't even watched that video didn't you?

@Danioover9000 Sorry, I was unclear. I was talking about Trump's intentions when he was pumping his fist on stage. He was clearly trying to look tough in front of his fanbase. You seemed to miss that.

@mrPixel

23 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

@Danioover9000 Sorry, I was unclear. I was talking about Trump's intentions when he was pumping his fist on stage. He was clearly trying to look tough in front of his fanbase. You seemed to miss that.

Oh that moment? What about it?  Like I said, if you were attacked, you'd do irrational things to when the fight/flight/freeze response kicks in. Under stress and under shock anything can happen. Yes Trump pumped his fist but understand he JUST GOT GRAZED BY A BULLET! HE NARROWLY SURVIVED THAT! And anyone who has been through a survival event will know what I'm talking about. I'm just questioning your assumption of him 'milking the moment', like why just that? Why not Trump pumping his fist to show us he's fine? Or why not Trump pump his fist out of instinct for his life? 

I wish anyone would debate me or anyone else about Trump on video rather than spitting on him while hidden behind their computer.

The devil is in the details.

@Schizophonia

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I wish anyone would debate me or anyone else about Trump on video rather than spitting on him while hidden behind their computer.

?

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@mrPixel

Oh that moment? What about it?  Like I said, if you were attacked, you'd do irrational things to when the fight/flight/freeze response kicks in. Under stress and under shock anything can happen. Yes Trump pumped his fist but understand he JUST GOT GRAZED BY A BULLET! HE NARROWLY SURVIVED THAT! And anyone who has been through a survival event will know what I'm talking about. I'm just questioning your assumption of him 'milking the moment', like why just that? Why not Trump pumping his fist to show us he's fine? Or why not Trump pump his fist out of instinct for his life? 

The U.S. President and their security detail undergo various drills and training exercises to prepare for potential threats, including assassination attempts. The Secret Service, responsible for the president's protection, conducts these exercises to ensure readiness for a wide range of scenarios. These drills can include evacuation procedures, motorcade ambush simulations, and coordinated responses to active shooter situations. The aim is to ensure that both the president and their protective team are well-prepared to handle any emergency.

If these drills are done regularly and properly one's instincts becomes to rely on one's training during an emergency, like an EMT or police officer. The training would be to stay covered in that scenario I would think.

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

You or anyone else? Who would be anyone else? Your cousin?

In what setting? You accuse others like you are not hidden behind your computer yourself.