Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

output-onlinejpgtools.jpg

This is such a great photo... ¬¬

Edited by Vibes

@Vibes

3 minutes ago, Vibes said:

It's too risky to stage a shot to the head. I bet it was someone thinking he was saving america from the next hitler.

Therefore most likely the attempt is real. I also think it's not a rifle, some other type of gun, not a .22 caliber because that's too noticeable even in Colorado. Apparently 2 found dead after the shots rang out, and shooter is one of them, so it had to be some pistol or revolver or maybe a smaller rifle of some kind.

4 minutes ago, Vibes said:

It's too risky to stage a shot to the head. I bet it was someone thinking he was saving america from the next hitler.

I agree

@Husseinisdoingfine

18 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Now I have empathy for him. I’m thinking of how far we’ve gone since he first came down the golden elevator in 2015 and announced his candidacy.

I agree. I am a conservative moderate still, and despite what I think of Trump then, less hating than you lot do but I still had reservations, now I hope he wins and makes Colorado pay for this! Also get ready for that 900 pages of project 2025!🤣😭

@OBEler

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@enchanted                           

oh shit it was real!!!!!

I have to also confess but this is just unbelievable! This can't be reality! I never would have thought I'd witness a live assassination event, it's crazy!

It's confirmed that it's a real event, not fake. Damn what a time to be alive in!

10 minutes ago, enchanted said:

Profile pictures ? That's your level of consciousness? I'll get you a coloring book. 

Yes please

@Merkabah Star

3 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

It’s the left acting like the right. Dualism. They think they are different, but they are the same coin. 

I agree. Now I wonder what will @Leo Gura, @OBEler, @Carl-Richard or other mods thinking about this?! This is such an unbelievable event, I never thought I'd witness a live assassination attempt on TV! OMG this is UNREAL!

We almost witnessed a former president getting headshotted on live TV

Imagine those implications if the shooter was successful 

This has to be analyzed by some weapon expert. I dont know nowadays how accurately you could shoot someones ear off from a thousand meters, two thousand meters, ... if they got someone from their own to do it then they probably could let him in closer, give him a better angle...

It was most likely a real assassination attempt but the possibility that it was staged should not be prematurely excluded.

Posted (edited)

Stay calm and avoid wild speculation and jumping to conclusions please.

We just have to wait and see how things unfold here.

Try not to add to the noise and chaso of people losing their minds and getting radicalized. There is a lot of incentive for unconscious people to use this event for political gain. Try to abstain from that yourselves.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@mrPixel

Well, given the inaccuracy it might not be a .22 caliber because that needs a rifle and scope, and if the shooter had a rifle and scope he'd not miss the target. This is more likely an older type of rifle with no scope, or some other weapon, and I assume the shooter was inexperienced and had less training to manage his firearm. See, if the shooter was in the crowd that weapon would be very noticeable, to prop an aim a .22 caliber rifle at Trump in the middle of that rally? Nope some other type of gun is used.

Direct news say the shots got in the teleprompter and the teleprompter glass was what hit him. The shoter is death. 

Just now, hoodrow trillson said:

Holy shit. That visual is unreal.

@hoodrow trillson

6 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Yeah thank god for that! I don't want some JFK imagery on live happen, it's bad enough as is!.

@gambler

5 minutes ago, gambler said:

Holy shit. That visual is unreal.

That did happen to JFK. Thank goodness it didn't happen!

Posted (edited)

I have seen this movie. 

bolsonaro.png

Edited by CARDOZZO

Just now, CARDOZZO said:

I have seen this movie. 

bolsonaro.png

Hahaha yeah, this was the first thing I thought

Biden’s first official remarks about the shooting: