Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Since we're talking about Destiny, this video shows how aggressively he debates:

And this is why I stress rhetoric over truth, because while Nick Fuentes is a neo Nazi, his rhetoric in this video out did Destiny, and Destiny looked like he embarrassed himself here. Especially looking at his phone while live debating, like you're supposed to be prepared and researched well enough the topics to then argue adequately without soliciting chat or online lawyers. 

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

And this is why I stress rhetoric over truth, because while Nick Fuentes is a neo Nazi, his rhetoric in this video out did Destiny, and Destiny looked like he embarrassed himself here. Especially looking at his phone while live debating, like you're supposed to be prepared and researched well enough the topics to then argue adequately without soliciting chat or online lawyers. 

For me is weird when guys use sunglasses indoors. And goshh this guys are annoying. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, questionreality said:

As Leo has taught you, the notions of good and evil are very relative. Some of those that hate Biden also view him as evil, you see?

I have learned a ton from Leo but I discovered these notions on my own in my early 20's. I'm now 38. 

@questionreality The idea of moral relativity is only good insofar as it contributes to yourself or the greater good. It's good to be able to not hate a devil and it's good to exercise impartiality. After you exhaust all that, you might come back to a place where you realize there are things that actually matter. Or, you can stay in the world of moral relativity where life itself has no inherent value. You're free to be equally biased towards life and death because it's all "relative".

It might be the case that you have uncritically clung to Leo's teachings of relativity.

Instead of parroting Leo as you did with the last sentence, actually try to view things objectively without attachment. It's very easy to place labels of "good", "evil", etc, but actual critical thinking requires a lot of energy. 

Not sure how I parroted Leo because this: "The issue is people cannot discern truth from falsehood. If you fail to recognize devilry, you will fail to condemn it.", is actually an idea I've been contemplating a few years now and the main teacher I picked it up from is David R. Hawkins. I don't recall Leo ever saying this but maybe he has.

If you cannot find at least few good things in any individual (not just Trump, Biden, etc), it means you are clearly biased and are probably brainwashed if it comes to politics. This applies to both sides.

I am biased. Biased towards Truth. Biased against falsehood. Biased against that which is detrimental to life. Absolutely. But to call this "brainwashed" is fallacious. This is probably one of those topics where we won't find any common ground, so let's table it for later, shall we? 

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

4vQRZGV.png

Edited by Joshe

1 hour ago, Joshe said:

I have learned a ton from Leo but I discovered these notions on my own in my early 20's. I'm now 38. 

@questionreality The idea of moral relativity is only good insofar as it contributes to yourself or the greater good. It's good to be able to not hate a devil and it's good to exercise impartiality. After you exhaust all that, you might come back to a place where you realize there are things that actually matter. Or, you can stay in the world of moral relativity where life itself has no inherent value. You're free to be equally biased towards life and death because it's all "relative".

It might be the case that you have uncritically clung to Leo's teachings of relativity.

Not sure how I parroted Leo because this: "The issue is people cannot discern truth from falsehood. If you fail to recognize devilry, you will fail to condemn it.", is actually an idea I've been contemplating a few years now and the main teacher I picked it up from is David R. Hawkins. I don't recall Leo ever saying this but maybe he has.

I am biased. Biased towards Truth. Biased against falsehood. Biased against that which is detrimental to life. Absolutely. But to call this "brainwashed" is fallacious. This is probably one of those topics where we won't find any common ground, so let's table it for later, shall we? 

You keep using the word "devil" as Leo does, and Leo also keeps saying that he is biased towards the truth, and you are saying you are not parroting him?

Trump has already been a president for 4 years. Why don't you mention the actual things that he did during his presidency that makes him a devil? I am talking about actual policies and actions - not some pseudo stuff. 

You are not the only one that thinks you are biased towards truth - there are many people who think that they do, but in actuality is that really the case?

If you (or anyone) that is not not able to find good things that Trump has done during his presidency (same as for Biden) means that you are brainwashed, is it that hard to understand?

The Devil is hot. Let’s cool down the temperature, folks. 

Posted (edited)

@questionreality

28 minutes ago, questionreality said:

You keep using the word "devil" as Leo does, and Leo also keeps saying that he is biased towards the truth, and you are saying you are not parroting him?

Trump has already been a president for 4 years. Why don't you mention the actual things that he did during his presidency that makes him a devil? I am talking about actual policies and actions - not some pseudo stuff. 

You are not the only one that thinks you are biased towards truth - there are many people who think that they do, but in actuality is that really the case?

If you (or anyone) that is not not able to find good things that Trump has done during his presidency (same as for Biden) means that you are brainwashed, is it that hard to understand?

1. Just because a person uses a word another person also uses, is not justifiable claim that person A is parroting person B. If that's the case then I can claim you've been parroting me for using English words I was also using too. Just because words like 'devil' or 'devilry' are used, does not mean it's parroting as 100,000s to 1,000,000 of Christians or others do use those words.

2. Because @Joshe and @Leo Gura are biased against Trump, and attention is limited and finite resource. Yes in an ideal world we'd like for each person to list good and bad things about the person they're addressing, but in Trump's case they think they cannot play fence sitter or both side him,, that they have to take a moral absolutist stance against Trump. Some people like them proclaim they're moral relativists but in practice it's morally right for me and not for thee and what suits me and not you, basically speaking. For example the few goods I saw Trump did is that he did reform part of the prison system, made it more cheaper, and he also gave back to the black community and increased certain job opportunities in those communities. That's why some street or people from the ghetto do like Trump and what he did, albeit you can argue it's more rhetoric than policy but Trump did benefit them to some degree.

3. Just because those people failed to list some good things Trump did, and are displaying all kinds of hate towards him, that doesn't mean they're brainwashed into hating Trump. It just means they're biased against Trump, his Rhetoric, and recently because of Leo's blog posts and his takes on Trump in his videos, these people now feel they're more justified in hating Trump. But that doesn't mean they're brainwashed into the hate. Again, their energy, time, attention is limited, they got biases, and have to select for certain biases to be for or against, that's all. Why I am against this brainwashing angle is that Actualized is not a cult group, you can have your own thoughts, and you can come and go from this place. Saying these people are brainwashed implies they're a cult following trapped here, which isn't the case.

Edited by Danioover9000

I expected an assassination attempt on Trump much sooner.

3 hours ago, Joshe said:

@josemar...The devil is inherently incapable of goodwill and good intentions. That's the point. That is why you would not call him virtuous for any amount of good he does. 

I'm not even an American, and feel sorry for the situation at the Southern border. Although I probably could vote in the elections... 🤔

Either one of these situations would make me vote for Trump, I simply don't care enough about the rest:

• Attitude towards crypto, especially bitcoin
  • Biden's Open border policy
  • Taxation... White House floated the idea some time ago of taxing unrealized profits!!!! This is outrageous.
  • Biden obviously has dementia, so who's behind the teleprompter?

@Rafael Thundercat

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

For me is weird when guys use sunglasses indoors. And goshh this guys are annoying. 

SNEAKO and Zurka? Yeah they're in it for the clout. Nick Fuentes and Destiny are in it for the debate, and you really can see how passionate both are with debating and arguing, so much energy being exchanged here is impressive.

2 minutes ago, josemar said:

I'm not even an American, and feel sorry for the situation at the Southern border. Although I probably could vote in the elections... 🤔

Either one of these situations would make me vote for Trump, I simply don't care enough about the rest:

• Attitude towards crypto, especially bitcoin
  • Biden's Open border policy
  • Taxation... White House floated the idea some time ago of taxing unrealized profits!!!! This is outrageous.
  • Biden obviously has dementia, so who's behind the teleprompter?

Thank God you're not an American voter. The fewer misinformed people we have deciding the fate of our country the better.

On 7/14/2024 at 2:44 AM, Merkabah Star said:

IMG_0099.jpeg

He's so cringe. I bet he doesn't appreciate them for defending him. Some of his fans even talk about why a woman works there.

The TV series "The Boys" will get more juicy.

But that image reminded me of the following movie:

5 minutes ago, Nemra said:

He's so cringe. I bet he doesn't appreciate them for defending him. Some of his fans even talk about why a woman works there.

No, he's super stylish. B| You're just projecting your fear of flex.

The devil is in the details.

Posted (edited)

You guys just ain't getting it. I didn't realize there would be this must resistance on this forum. LOL.

Try to follow:

The devil comes up from hell. He does good deeds and improves everyone's lives. 

Does the devil deserve credit for that? 

Answer the question for yourself. Does the devil deserve credit for doing good deeds?

If you answered NO, the devil should get no credit because he's the devil, then you understand what a devil is and are "biased towards good".

If you answer YES, the devil should get credit where credit is due, then you fail to understand what the devil is and as a result, end up serving that which is bad.

It really does come down to epistemic failure. Not a moral failure. Not a moral relativity. Because I will tell you right now, every single one of you are biased towards life, biased towards good. You are in favor of life. 

If someone slings a baby over a cliff, is that bad? Or do you want to play your moral relativity games? 

Yes it's bad, and you rightfully condemn it. 

The problem is, you lack the discernment to spot a devil and as a result, you can't even call it bad and are then vulnerable to being tricked into discussing the virtues and good intentions and good deeds of a devil. 

There is no getting out of this. If you want to talk about the good things a full-blown, malignant, narcissistic con artist has done, as part of a character analysis, you are lost. 

Edited by Joshe

Donald trump is a great leader, i would vote for him if i a were American.

Watching this now

Gosh the things this Guy say are crazy

@Schizophonia

3 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Donald trump is a great leader, i would vote for him if i a were American.

😂

I find this podcast more valuable to listen to, but my god does Tristen love to interject and interrupt Daniel Schmachtenberger.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I was not aware of Trump Mockery of Pelosi Husband Hammer Attack. 

God sake, Trump sounds like a Drunk. 

Maybe Trump is good to be a dude talking shit in a Pub. But for President he is a no go. 

How does it matter? He's just enthusiastic and expressive on a meeting.

Do you think a good politician must act like he was on abilify ? 😉

Edited by Schizophonia