Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, CARDOZZO said:

90% of mass shooters always look the same. Man, no gym, no sun, skinny, resentful.

Exercise, touch some grass and EAT HEALTHY FOODS! Drink water :) 

No. White, bullied, loner. That's the common theme. The rest is interchangeable.

Know thyself....

I am kind of unimpressed with the security that a high school kid could have killed Donald Trump. O.o

Posted (edited)

Showing this because it's interesting that there was actually a secret service sniper on the rooftop before the shooting even happened aiming towards the shooter. So it's not like he didn't have full protection. 

I guess hitting a shot at 450 M away is difficult? Also I'm sure he practice like crazy the problem is when it's time to perform and do the job your heart rate goes through the roof. Can you imagine his psychology right before, he was probably so nervous he could barely hold his gun straight because he knows he's about to die. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 minutes ago, Jannes said:

I am kind of unimpressed with the security that a high school kid could have killed Donald Trump. O.o

😏 

Know thyself....

6 minutes ago, integral said:

Showing this because it's interesting that there was actually a secret service sniper on the rooftop before the shooting even happened aiming towards the shooter. So it's not like he didn't have full protection. 

I guess hitting a shot at 450 M away is difficult? Also I'm sure he practice like crazy the problem is when it's time to perform and do the job your heart rate goes through the roof. Can you imagine his psychology right before, he was probably so nervous he could barely hold his gun straight because he knows he's about to die. 

Looks suspicious to me. I wonder what the killer meant when he said in the other video, "you have the wrong guy". 

Know thyself....

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wonder what the killer meant when he said in the other video, "you have the wrong guy". 

That wasn't the killer, that was a troll video.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, zurew said:

That wasn't the killer, that was a troll video.

This is a troll video? Starts at 0:28

Edited by Princess Arabia

Know thyself....

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

This is a troll video?

From 0:25 to 1:00, yes.

This shooting reminds me of when Obi-Wan had the high ground and defeated Anakin Skywalker, only for Anakin to be resurrected as Darth Vader.

I am not saying that the shooter is Obi-Wan, but both did have the high ground…

30 minutes ago, Raze said:

At least he didn't shoot up his school.

Glory to Israel

Just now, zurew said:

From 0:25 to 1:00, yes.

Are you saying that that's not the real killer. Or that video isn't pertaining to the assassination attempt. I'm not understanding you.

Know thyself....

Posted (edited)

@Raze Yeah, but look at the city, it says "Pittsburgh" and the name is just Thomas Crooks , not Thomas M Crooks

The old guy has the exact same zip code

Edited by zurew

1 minute ago, zurew said:

@Raze Yeah, but look at the city, it says "Pittsburg" and the name is just Crook Thomas, not Crook M Thomas

Oh I see what you're saying. I saw the link you posted. Wrong guy.

Know thyself....

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you saying that that's not the real killer. Or that video isn't pertaining to the assassination attempt. I'm not understanding you.

That guy from 0:25 - 1:00 is not the real killer, he just pretended to be the killer , he is a troll.

Just now, zurew said:

That guy from 0:25 - 1:00 is not the real killer, he just pretended to be the killer , he is a troll.

Got ya! 

Know thyself....

2 hours ago, CARDOZZO said:

90% of mass shooters always look the same. Man, no gym, no sun, skinny, resentful.

Exercise, touch some grass and EAT HEALTHY FOODS! Drink water :) 

He is ugly and i don't say that to be cruel. I don't know what to think about this for now.

The devil is in the details.

Being physically ugly by mainstream, societal standards does not automatically make you a criminal. Cmon guys.