Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I beg you, read the comment section of the video above.

This is gold. Republican civil war is good for us. If they keep up this acceptance of other religion stuff, it's going to ruin them. This single video and a picture of JD Vance's wife next to Ganesha should be advertised from now till the election. 

Posted (edited)

The existential predicament of today's Republican party is: How can we dominate others while making ourselves feel like we are morally superior and fair?

They want both but they can never have both. So they must bullshit, bullshit, bullshit their way along.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I am glad to see that there were no LGBT speakers at the RNC. Our community wants absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I am glad to see that there were no LGBT speakers at the RNC. Our community wants absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

Was Dave Rubin not there to kiss Trump's ass?

I am shocked.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Was Dave Rubin not there to kiss Trump's ass?

I am shocked.

Not popular enough to be a speaker 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

Not popular enough to be a speaker 

Not as popular as a Sikh?

Dave Rubin is slippin.

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Our community wants absolutely nothing to do with Trump.

Peter Thiel is clearing his throat.

Edited by Leo Gura

Do you think I should feel bad about posting something like this? I hate that it could come across as disrespectful to Hindus but at the same time, want to attack Christian devilry. 

jHVUJ8a.png

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Peter Thiel is clearing his throat.

😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Do you think I should feel bad about posting something like this? I hate that it could come across as disrespectful to Hindus but at the same time, want to attack Christian devilry. 

jHVUJ8a.png

Peddling racism to racists.

Noice!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, mrPixel said:

Really brave on her part, but WTF were the republicans thinking?

Because as much as they whine about wokeness, the reality is that woke is winning. Their nationalist, monocultural philosophy cannot work.

Just the fact that Vivek did as well as he did shows that culture has shifted. He benefits from all the work of those "woke" civil rights activists. 

Fundamentally they are in a bind. They know they get slammed for being racist and intolerant. And they don't like to think of themselves that way. So in comes the contradictions. 

Edited by aurum

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Republican party is conflicted. On the one hand they know it is proper to be tolerant of minorities, on the other hand they just want white supremacy. But they want the fantasy of white supremacy where whites rule but in a nice way where they are also regarded as moral and decent in their domination of others.

It's like, "I wanna be a Nazi, but not one of those evil Nazis, one of the compassionate Nazis."

😂😂😂

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

And for my 1,000 post I want to share with you guys a freestyle rap:

”Ayo

i wake up and I meditate

cook some eggs and celebrate

naw I’m neva celibate 

smoke some weed and sell a bit”

-BlessedLion 🎤

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

Tell me something guys. The boy dont look like he is preparing a gun to shot. He looks like just confuse, just like he is going up and down, almost like he was sleeping there and woke up not knowing where he is. How he got ready to shot so fast? If you follow the speach of Trump and the positioning of the boy you may ask, how the got into proper position, aimed and shot so fast?

Posted (edited)

WTF.

well, you hear shotings and what you do? 

Me? I grab my phone and take the goddamn picture because this moment is historical.

@Danioover9000 will love this youtuber

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Tell me something guys. The boy dont look like he is preparing a gun to shot. He looks like just confuse, just like he is going up and down, almost like he was sleeping there and woke up not knowing where he is. How he got ready to shot so fast? If you follow the speach of Trump and the positioning of the boy you may ask, how the got into proper position, aimed and shot so fast?

At first, I thought he was just just laying in wait for a good time to move because he knew he'd been spotted but after watching the video again, he could definitely pass as being disoriented. 

If he were trying to conceal himself, why would he lay on his side instead of prone position? Also, when he got up to move, he revealed way more of his body than what was necessary. All he had to do was roll over into prone and crawl. Not to mention, he was moving slower than what I'd imagine you'd move if you knew you'd been found out and had to go from A to B before you were swarmed. 

Not sure what to make the lady in the crowd. Some people just have less reaction to fear than others but she looks sus.

Edited by Joshe

Not surprised she resigned..

On 19. 7. 2024 at 2:07 PM, OBEler said:

Some people here on this forum already mentioned it.

I just thought instantly on a scene In the movie Idiocracy. Don't know if hulk Hogan is aware of this .

Maybe he should be running lol

Here

This video will help put the shooting and Secret Service into some historical context. Fast forward to 02:30.