Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It’s so easy to forget how many good people there are in this world. The comment section will make you weep. 

Edited by Joshe

9 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

It seams that the types of peoplew ho are attracted to raunchy and violent entertainment; rap-music, Call of Duty, UFC, are also coincidentally attracted to right-wing politics. Why?

So many UFC fighters are Trump supporting Conservatives.

That's because to become a good fighter and fight properly, is easier if you have a conservative mind.

Insane work ethic and military kind of order is essential for becoming s martial artist. If you go too liberal in a fight you can get killed in a shot and you can't train as you want, a traditional tested methodology has to be implemented and worked through.

I have also noticed this connection between Martial Arts and conservative tendencies and it's quite interesting to reflect upon.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

God was with me.” -Trump

Prime example of having a genuine psychedelic experience and then spin out bullshit around it.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ... Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

12 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Here, set the day hour etc... Zoom Call Recorded. Create the zoom link and send me in private message. Anyone else? Lets stop with writing BS and lets get real. 

You can pm me if you want, i will be available around September.

The devil is in the details.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

37 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Some people here on this forum already mentioned it.

I just thought instantly on a scene In the movie Idiocracy. Don't know if hulk Hogan is aware of this .

Maybe he should be running lol

14 hours ago, Yimpa said:

“God was with me.” -Trump

Israeli's as they blow children into smoke and steal more land

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

Some people here on this forum already mentioned it.

I just thought instantly on a scene In the movie Idiocracy. Don't know if hulk Hogan is aware of this .

Maybe he should be running lol

Democracy is already an idiocracy, but American politics is uniquely stupid.

My European family was so baffled by this display, had no clue what to make of it.

On 18/7/2024 at 7:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

No, it's based on ignorance and corruption. So of course it must end in disaster.

There is no world in which this succeeds. It's only a question of how bad it will get.

@Leo Gura

The culture war is merely a second order effect of the larger capitalist-neocolonialist liberal exploitative policy of America. It was unsustainable even back then. It is now running its course. You should expect more polarization. 

The contrived wokeness that come from the west has only gone so far to stifle the social economically backward group of people who did not get all the fruits of the exploitation America did on the rest of the world. This kept America in an artificial liberal bubble and sky high inequality+ polarization, that resulted in a lot of repressed energy among the general populace, that ultimately resulted in women not having abortion rights, something that is easily available to almost every women in the "third world". 

You are being too reductionist in dismissing this as a culture war. Think about how this culture war did come about. And for that you need to come to terms with all the horrific shit that America did abroad to protect their NATIONALIST interests. Your leaders were too Nationalist the whole time, but you did not see it since being nationalistic meant that you got the benefits of exploitation of the global south. Now that Nationalism has seeped into the populace who are at odds with the liberal wokies.

Both are the fruits of neocolonial, exploitative capitalism that United states have aggressively pursued since the end of the ww2.  

When I think about it, Israel and US is one and the same. In Israel you can it happening in real time, while in US it is implicitly taking place. 

I do not know if you have got this. Incredibly hard to put into words. Maybe I should do it in a different thread. 

Trump’s full RNC speech:

The RNC convention was cringe to the max. 😀

Sikh does a prayer at the RNC:

I beg you, read the comment section of the video above.

8 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

The RNC convention was cringe to the max. 😀

The music was pretty damn good, I’ll admit.

4 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I beg you, read the comment section of the video above.

Minorities walking into the open mouth of the crocodile.

Hehe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Really brave on her part, but WTF were the republicans thinking? Jesus. And yeah, those comments OMG

Posted (edited)

The Republican party is conflicted. On the one hand they know it is proper to be tolerant of minorities, on the other hand they just want white supremacy. But they want the fantasy of white supremacy where whites rule but in a nice way where they are also regarded as moral and decent in their domination of others.

It's like, "I wanna be a Nazi, but not one of those evil Nazis, one of the compassionate Nazis."

Edited by Leo Gura

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The Republican party is conflicted. On the one hand they know it is proper to be tolerant of minorities, on the other hand they just want white supremacy. But they want the fantasy of white supremacy where whites rule but in a nice way where they are also regarded as moral and decent in their domination of others.

So basically a 21st century version of Jim Crow, sanitized to be more palatable for normies then?

Seems like modern authoritarians have figured out that the best thing way to stay in power is to be less overt in their oppression than thier 20th century counterparts.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

So basically a 21st century version of Jim Crow, sanitized to be more palatable for normies then?

They want a fantasy of 1950's America. With all the good parts and none of the bad parts. Not realizing that that can't work today.

Fascism is all about a fantasy of a past that never was.

Edited by Leo Gura