Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I wish anyone would debate me or anyone else about Trump on video rather than spitting on him while hidden behind their computer.

I'm interested in your motives here and rather than spend an hour digging through my intuition and fumbling my way through articulating them, I've used ChatGPT to outline them. 

"Your interpretation adds an interesting layer to the discussion, highlighting a possible strategic motive behind preferring video debates. It suggests a focus on the performative aspects of debate rather than purely on the merit of ideas themselves. Here are a few points that unpack this perspective further:

1. Strategic Advantage: By shifting the debate to a video format, the individual may be looking to exploit the common difficulties associated with spontaneous speech, such as hesitation, repetition, and less precise language. These can be portrayed as weaknesses or inconsistencies in an opponent's argument, even if they might simply reflect the normal challenges of real-time thinking.
  2. Dominance in Communication: Some individuals thrive in live interaction settings where they can use charisma, assertiveness, or even aggressive tactics that wouldn’t be as effective in written form. This can overshadow the actual strength of their arguments but create a perception of victory based on delivery and confidence.
  3. Pressure and Stress: Live debates, especially on video, introduce elements of performance pressure that can fluster even well-prepared individuals. Someone advocating for this format might believe they can handle this pressure better than their opponents, thereby making the opponents appear less capable or credible.
  4. Control Over Narrative: In real-time debates, controlling the narrative can sometimes be easier than in written debates, where each party has more time to consider and craft their responses. Quick thinkers can redirect discussions or evade tough questions more fluidly in live interactions, which can be advantageous if the goal is to undermine the other side’s position rather than to engage deeply with the content.

"

The most charitable interpretation I can give you here is that maybe you believe anti-Trump people such as myself are just dumb ideologues who parrot any talking point we can find to serve our cause. If that's the case and you think you are going to shine a light onto that in real-time, thus reveal there is no substance or merit to any of it, I just don't even know what the fuck to say. 

I'm currently building a model of Trump apologists and you've helped me to identify another cohort. Thank you.

Edited by Joshe

Posted (edited)

A very interesting statement analysis by this guy:

And this really is relevant when your secret service allowed that much opportunity for the shooter to position, aim, and fire, even when a few eye witnesses were WARNING of a man on the roof with a RIFLE! This is getting ridiculous! What do you think of this @StarStruck?

Edited by Danioover9000

25 minutes ago, Joshe said:

The most charitable interpretation I can give you here is that maybe you believe anti-Trump people such as myself are just dumb ideologues who parrot any talking point we can find to serve our cause.

+1

OMG, Joe Biden caught Covid again?!

Well Biden, hope you get well soon!👍

America needs to go on a Vipassana retreat to ground USelves.

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Joe Biden caught Covid again?!

Fake news. You can tell by their body language

just messing with you 😁

42 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

There's almighty god.

@mrPixel

23 minutes ago, mrPixel said:

Fake news. You can tell by their body language

just messing with you 😁

Me: Okay, well using @Nivsch's trick.

1 hour ago, mrPixel said:

+1

2 hours ago, Hatfort said:

You or anyone else? Who would be anyone else? Your cousin?

In what setting? You accuse others like you are not hidden behind your computer yourself.

Anyone else on the forum

The devil is in the details.

Let’s get this fever down and lower the temperature!

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Anyone else on the forum

Well, are you volunteering them without asking? I haven't heard they want to do that.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Not great at that age getting covid. I hope he recovers well.

Queen Kamala can fill his shoes while he is out. 😀

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

America needs to go on a Vipassana retreat to ground USelves.

Yes and go on a water cleanse and just poop it all out.. 💩

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

A very interesting statement analysis by this guy:

And this really is relevant when your secret service allowed that much opportunity for the shooter to position, aim, and fire, even when a few eye witnesses were WARNING of a man on the roof with a RIFLE! This is getting ridiculous! What do you think of this @StarStruck?

She needs to step down. Can trump fire her when he is president? 

Her Botox makes it hard to read her, but her eyes are so freaked out. 

Edited by Merkabah Star

3 hours ago, Joshe said:

I've used ChatGPT to outline them. 

😂

Maybe you guys are right. In 100 years historians will say "why oh why did he turn his head the last second" 

No more speculating. Let’s vote at the box.

@Merkabah Star

16 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

😂

Yeah sadly too many rely on ChatGBT to do the thinking for them, when they can just chat and debate face to face at the caucuses in the USA instead...

@Merkabah Star  OMG I just came across this video and Destiny is getting demonetized by Elon Musk for his cringe take on one of the victims?!

I'm still not surprised but this IMHO is a new low for Destiny. Jesus Christ because he's so popular and treated online as the poster guy for the left it's a REALLY bad look for lefties out there! They all got to collectively denounce Destiny right away and just STFU about this Trump assassination and celebrating it, it's crazy and makes them lunatics if they let this behavior slide.