Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

@zurew

So you base your assumptions of me downplaying by misquoting me from my interactions with @Leo Gura and @Gennadiy1981?

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump did many things and he promised to do many more:

• He conspired to steal an election and not leave office
  • He incited a violent insurrection that lead to the deaths of people
  • He undermined faith in the American election system
  • He appointed many corrupt judges to important and crucial positions
  • He staffed his adminisation with grifters and criminals
  • He engaged in crimes to win an election
  • He engaged in further crimes beyond that
  • He promised to be dicator on day one
  • He has no intention of leaving office or respecting any election results
  • He is guaranteed to commit more crimes if elected and abuse his office
  • His radical rhetoric has caused much domestic terrorism and violence, including his own assassination
  • The people he will appoint in his admininsration will be radicals and criminals hell-bent on undermining the government from within. This is by their own words.

20 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

1. Conspired to steal an election? Jan 6 insurrection and accusation of electric votes being tampered?

2. OK Trump incited the insurrection, but he didn't directly call for the storming of the Capitol, just incited it. It was the proud boys and other far right groups in military get up that led the crowd in.

3. Trump undermined faith in the American election system? Fine, but how? And in your opinion should the American election system change? Like you suggested in your conscious politics videos?

4. Ok, but would you appoint judges that match your bias and agendas right? And which corrupt judge?

5. He staffed his administration witb grifters and criminals? Such as?

6. Which crimes did Trump engage in to win the election?

7. Trump did promise to be a dictator?

8. He has no intention, or very little intention of respecting the election and leaving office?

9. Guaranteed to commit more crimes if he was elected to office? Isn't that based on probability though?

10. His rhetoric is problematic and divisive? Ok fair enough.

11. Ok.

18 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I usually disagree with @Danioover9000 but here he is right on all points. I could not have agreed more.

@Leo Gura I really think you are panicking more than usual. The way you speak as if the end of America is approaching and if Trump wins it will be the end. First of all there is a lot of empty talks even from media, like there was this talk that he will not leave the office, that he would prolong his stay, but none of it happened, when his time ended he sat on a chopper and left. Honestly there is so much media inflammation that scare the public but we with high consciousness should brush these silly things off.

I cannot imagine how one person can become a dictator in such a high country that has so many branches of government. It clearly shows that you fell into scare tactics that the media propagates. I know that you are serious and I can see based on your text that you are panicking and not as a joke but you are serious about it. Why do you allow yourself to be inhabited with just news outlets that need to sell news to make controversies so they make money. Honestly, most of the stuff is foolish and totally not achievable. 

Was I the only one cringing when Mr Trump stuck his head up out of Secret Service's cover to shout to the crowd? I was thinking, get down you idiot. If there was another shooter he would've been done.

Posted (edited)

@ryandesreu

6 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

Was I the only one cringing when Mr Trump stuck his head up out of Secret Service's cover to shout to the crowd? I was thinking, get down you idiot. If there was another shooter he would've been done.

Well you can't blame him for acting like that. Firstly he in shock, and anything is possible when you in shock. When someone attacked me I fought back. Some people freeze, some people run. It's that fight/flight/freeze response in high stress situations, so him having some mental fortitude to raise his fists, is the same when I put my hands up guard protecting myself from a burglar.

You won't know unless you a survivor of a high stress situation.

Edited by Danioover9000

Posted (edited)

@Danioover9000

It showed that he didn't learn anything from it. When you are under attack, you must follow the orders of your bodyguards to be safe. He was thinking about how to milk that moment to make him seem brave. The shooter, ironically, made him a hero in front of his fans.

Edited by Nemra

Posted (edited)

Breaking News: Biden has been diagnosed with COVID.

What the!

Both have faced near death very close to each other… 

Edited by Yimpa

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I keep underestimating the ignorance and selfishness of the American people.

But also, Biden's health has deteriorated a lot and he is not performing well as a speaker or campaigner.

7 hours ago, Joshe said:

And you probably underestimated Trumps performance. He really made it back. 

8 minutes ago, Nemra said:

It showed that he didn't learn anything from it. When you are under attack, you must follow the orders of your bodyguards to be safe. He was thinking about how to milk that moment to make him seem brave. The shooter, ironically, made him a hero in front of his fans.

@Nemra To me, they already know everything so you're wrong by default. In the rare occurrences they do say you're right, they don't incorporate it into their sense-making because the reason for their engagement is domination and belittling, not good faith discussion. They only want to attack and be right and give the appearance they are reasonable by every now and then acting like they are being respectful. 

42 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

In fairness, he didn't have to do much to stick his head out over the DEI mandated shortarses.

20 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@Danioover9000

I wish you are so brave 3 seconds after an attempted assassination so that you won't "milk the moment".... Jesus wept

Posted (edited)

It looks like Mr Trump punches the petite SS woman in the head while pumping his fist. I hope she's okay.  Everyone looks petite next to Trump. He's what, 6 ft 5, 6 ft 6?

Edited by ryandesreu

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Based on her body language and tonality she's mostly right,

Stop that. Body language is not a good way of gauging whether or not someone is right.

The point of the video was not the vaccine. She was articulating her point about facts being irrelevant in a disagreement.

Lastly, she was saying that it’s not about winning, not even through persuasion . It’s about coming to a mutual understanding.

We are living in a political satire. Assassination attempt sneaker.

Screenshot_20240717_194354_Chrome.jpg

38 minutes ago, OBEler said:

And you probably underestimated Trumps performance. He really made it back. 

His performance is thanks to the public's ignorance and selfishness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

33 minutes ago, josemar said:

I wish you are so brave 3 seconds after an attempted assassination so that you won't "milk the moment".... Jesus wept

It seems Trump is smarter than you.

Trump was just trying to look tough for his supporters. 

Posted (edited)

tmT3WNu.png

Remember that time Trump retweeted this on truth social?

Imagine if 2 days after Trump hit the lottery, instead of Biden camp canceling all TV ads, he instead blasted things like this all over social media and the tubes. No messaging needed, and it seems impervious to criticism. 

I wonder what impact online communities could have if there were a concerted effort to flood the zone with specific things like this at specific times. The Dems appear to be too incompetent to take down Trump.

I think a large online coalition is needed. 

The right works in unison with each other. They're all happy as pigs in shit at this moment. They're all happy, and united, and together. 

The left is spread out all over the place. They don't concentrate their power or cooperate with each other. Leaving it up to the Democrats doesn't look like it's going to work. 

I guess the idea is some kind of grassroots movement with the goal of connecting online communities to work in unison to affect the information landscape, maybe through kickstarter or something, if that's still a thing. "The Dems can't stop Trump, but we can", or whatever. 

Does anyone have any knowledge or ideas around this topic?

@Leo Gura  Have you happened to put any thought into any strategies that could significantly undermine the Trump movement?

Edited by Joshe

2 hours ago, Nemra said:

@Danioover9000

Biden would follow orders, Trump wouldn’t be Trump if he did. He is unstoppable and just keeps switching the negatives into positives. 

he has control of the dream. 

the fist moment was genius. 

27 minutes ago, Joshe said:

Have you happened to put any thought into any strategies that could significantly undermine the Trump movement?

I don't see any way. The madness and ignorance just has to play itself out and be proven a disaster.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see any way. The madness and ignorance just has to play itself out and be proven a disaster.

Because you are assuming it’s biased on irrational culture war issues. It isn’t, many people predicted something like this happening for years based on clear societal trends and government policies many of which were avoidable.

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Raze said:

Because you are assuming it’s biased on irrational culture war issues. It isn’t, many people predicted something like this happening for years based on clear societal trends and government policies many of which were avoidable.

No, it's based on ignorance and corruption. So of course it must end in disaster.

There is no world in which this succeeds. It's only a question of how bad it will get.

Edited by Leo Gura