Merkabah Star

Shots Fired At Trump on Stage, At Rally..

920 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, PRai1ND1A said:

Why do you waste your time writing so long  about people like Trump? Ur time is more valuable than Trump. 

This is a serious situation. America is close to losing its democracy. This is not a normal political debate. I have a responsibility to point these things out.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, questionreality said:

So far, you could not state a single devilish thing that Trump has done in his 4 years of presidency. You became a parrot for Leo and for Mods.

The devilry of Trump has been pointed out ad nauseam since 2016. And to act like it hasn't is deeply disingenuous.

The problem is lack of listening, lack of understanding and lack of taking these critiques seriously.

@Leo Gura

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump did many things and he promised to do many more:

• He conspired to steal an election and not leave office
  • He incited a violent insurrection that lead to the deaths of people
  • He undermined faith in the American election system
  • He appointed many corrupt judges to important and crucial positions
  • He staffed his adminisation with grifters and criminals
  • He engaged in crimes to win an election
  • He engaged in further crimes beyond that
  • He promised to be dicator on day one
  • He has no intention of leaving office or respecting any election results
  • He is guaranteed to commit more crimes if elected and abuse his office
  • His radical rhetoric has caused much domestic terrorism and violence, including his own assassination
  • The people he will appoint in his admininsration will be radicals and criminals hell-bent on undermining the government from within. This is by their own words.

1. Conspired to steal an election? Jan 6 insurrection and accusation of electric votes being tampered?

2. OK Trump incited the insurrection, but he didn't directly call for the storming of the Capitol, just incited it. It was the proud boys and other far right groups in military get up that led the crowd in.

3. Trump undermined faith in the American election system? Fine, but how? And in your opinion should the American election system change? Like you suggested in your conscious politics videos?

4. Ok, but would you appoint judges that match your bias and agendas right? And which corrupt judge?

5. He staffed his administration witb grifters and criminals? Such as?

6. Which crimes did Trump engage in to win the election?

7. Trump did promise to be a dictator?

8. He has no intention, or very little intention of respecting the election and leaving office?

9. Guaranteed to commit more crimes if he was elected to office? Isn't that based on probability though?

10. His rhetoric is problematic and divisive? Ok fair enough.

11. Ok.

@aurum

45 minutes ago, aurum said:

The devilry of Trump has been pointed out ad nauseam since 2016. And to act like it hasn't is deeply disingenuous.

The problem is lack of listening, lack of understanding and lack of taking these critiques seriously.

It's not that he's acting like the devilry of Trump hasn't been pointed out. He's asking you to provide a list of what Trump's devilry is, from you specifically, not from Leo or from Mods, from YOU, because you keep saying similar talking points yet cannot give him a list to why that is. That's what he's asking from you.

@kray

7 hours ago, kray said:

I’m just appalled that people are already creating conspiracy theories. Can we as Americans just fucking take a break from all the delusions! No right wingers, the left did not plot the trump assasination, and no left wingers, this wasn’t trump trying to do some theatrics for votes. Why can’t people see that in this case, a crazy guy (we don’t know if he had a motivation or not) tried to carry out an assassination on a former president? Why all the speculation, and why base facts on speculation. As Americans we need to detach from our emotions a little and actually see the situation for what it is! People are getting led too much by their emotions, and further causing more division. That’s the last thing we need right now. We all need to agree that such violence is horrendous and should not be entertained whatever the reason. I hate it when politicians and influential people make claims based on baseless speculation, they are literally playing off of our division. It’s sad. 

I mostly agree with this, great post! Just on that point of emotions I do think we should get emotional, but not so much that we act like animals. Yes too emotional and we lose critical thinking, but too little to no emotions and we become sociopathic or psychopathic, and apathy which is much worse than beung too sensitive. I think in this point Daniel Schmachtenberger and his takes on the meta crisis and how our information ecology is hijacked by tech companies makes sense.

@nuwu

8 hours ago, nuwu said:

n-not conspiratorial suggestion, but Shooter is reportedly featured in a Black☆Rock ad R R.

Come on, I see what you did there. Very cute trying to sneak in the Black Rock Shooter anime name. Sorry but you ain't sneaking anything past me boi!😂

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a serious situation. America is close to losing its democracy. This is not a normal political debate. I have a responsibility to point these things out.

If trump does get elected how fucked are normal American people going to be? I know right now the economic situation in America sucks for the middle class. But trump was president for 4 years and I don't think he destroyed democracy, even if he did add to the corruption. I really don't konw much but Id like to know more. 

I'm honestly thinking about leaving this country, especially if trump gets elected. 

Posted (edited)

"Donald Trump has been demonized, he's been sued, he's been prosecuted, and he nearly lost his life. We cannot let him down and we cannot let America down." -Gov. Ron DeSantis 

Edited by Yimpa

Do you really think Democracy is at stake here? @Leo Gura What solid evidence do you have of this?

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

48 minutes ago, Archie said:

If trump does get elected how fucked are normal American people going to be? I know right now the economic situation in America sucks for the middle class. But trump was president for 4 years and I don't think he destroyed democracy, even if he did add to the corruption. I really don't konw much but Id like to know more. 

I'm honestly thinking about leaving this country, especially if trump gets elected. 

I’m also wondering if it will change much of the day to day for normal Americans. 

Lions Heart is my YouTube Channel- Syncing Masculinity and Consciousness

Lions Heart YouTube

@Archie

50 minutes ago, Archie said:

Honestly calm down, don't let the politics and fear mongering get to your head. Don't leave the country, or sell your house or pets, or break up with your BF/GF, or write a will, or any life changing choices just because someone other than Biden becomes president. That's reckless to do IMHO.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Archie said:

This is precisely incorrect.  You should be asking how fucked would we be if he doesn't.. The economy was actually booming right up until Covid hit.  He brought energy and passion.  He didnt invade Europe.  Everyone is so paranoid.  But these last four years have been abominable.  The economy has gone to hell, inflation as soared (I guess it's good for homeowners)  but other than that it's been dog doo.  My vote will be for Trump.  Don't worry though- he will win in a landslide.  And it's not gonna be some crazy fascist crap.  It's just that we have had such a horrible time with Biden that we have had so much time to imagine all the horrible things Trump would do to democracy.   He won't.   You've just seen so much inaction and incompetence that your mind will want to fabricate stories of horror due to lack of anything else going on... and that's precisely what the democrats are doing.    

Im not saying there aren't a bunch of crazy Trump junkies out there..but let's be honest..the debate should have answered all questions as to who is more capable at making things happen - if you don't want to look at both men's tenures.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

1. Conspired to steal an election?

You don't even understand that Trump orchestrated a conspiracy to undo Biden's election victory. His administration was actively manipulating and doing everything they could think of to prevent Biden's inaugration. This ended in an insurrection but they did way more stuff behind the scenes than that.

Just because their efforts failed does not mean they didn't try to steal the election for Trump. They did, and they will do it again.

If you don't know this, then it is pointless to discuss politics with you because your reseach is so poor and your grasp of the facts so shallow.

Stop watching Destiny and other social media trash and actually read some news articles by serious people about serious things.

You guys are not actually abreast of serious policy and serious news. You are lost in pop-culture politicial memes, noise, and drama.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura

1. Conspired to steal an election? Jan 6 insurrection and accusation of electric votes being tampered?

2. OK Trump incited the insurrection, but he didn't directly call for the storming of the Capitol, just incited it. It was the proud boys and other far right groups in military get up that led the crowd in.

3. Trump undermined faith in the American election system? Fine, but how? And in your opinion should the American election system change? Like you suggested in your conscious politics videos?

4. Ok, but would you appoint judges that match your bias and agendas right? And which corrupt judge?

5. He staffed his administration witb grifters and criminals? Such as?

6. Which crimes did Trump engage in to win the election?

7. Trump did promise to be a dictator?

8. He has no intention, or very little intention of respecting the election and leaving office?

9. Guaranteed to commit more crimes if he was elected to office? Isn't that based on probability though?

10. His rhetoric is problematic and divisive? Ok fair enough.

11. Ok.

I usually disagree with @Danioover9000 but here he is right on all points. I could not have agreed more.

@Leo Gura I really think you are panicking more than usual. The way you speak as if the end of America is approaching and if Trump wins it will be the end. First of all there is a lot of empty talks even from media, like there was this talk that he will not leave the office, that he would prolong his stay, but none of it happened, when his time ended he sat on a chopper and left. Honestly there is so much media inflammation that scare the public but we with high consciousness should brush these silly things off.

I cannot imagine how one person can become a dictator in such a high country that has so many branches of government. It clearly shows that you fell into scare tactics that the media propagates. I know that you are serious and I can see based on your text that you are panicking and not as a joke but you are serious about it. Why do you allow yourself to be inhabited with just news outlets that need to sell news to make controversies so they make money. Honestly, most of the stuff is foolish and totally not achievable. 

1 hour ago, Archie said:

But trump was president for 4 years and I don't think he destroyed democracy, even if he did add to the corruption. I really don't konw much but Id like to know more.

Leo's bulleted list is a good starting point. He didn't just add to the corruption, he started a whole movement.

It will be a long time before we have a functioning democracy again, and that's if we can even salvage the damage that he has done.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't even understand that Trump orchestrated a conspiracy to undo Biden's election victory. His administration was actively manipulating and doing everything they could think of to prevent Biden's inaugration. This ended in an insurrection but they did way more stuff behind the scenes than that.

Just because their efforts failed does not mean they didn't try to steal the election for Trump. They did, and they will do it again.

If you don't know this, then it is pointless to discuss politics with you because your reseach is so poor and your grasp of the facts so shallow.

Stop watching Destiny and other social media trash and actually read some news articles by serious people about serious things.

You guys are not actually abreast of serious policy and serious news. You are lost in pop-culture politicial memes, noise, and drama.

I recall you saying the same thing about Russia..I'm not saying he didn't play a role in it...but you are speaking from intuition i don't think you really have any facts.   Either way...Biden has been garbage.  I feel like when he came into office it would have been no different than to just press fast forward and jump to the present, because we wouldn't have missed anything.   Nothing happened.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump did many things and he promised to do many more:

• He conspired to steal an election and not leave office
  • He incited a violent insurrection that lead to the deaths of people
  • He undermined faith in the American election system
  • He appointed many corrupt judges to important and crucial positions
  • He staffed his adminisation with grifters and criminals
  • He engaged in crimes to win an election
  • He engaged in further crimes beyond that
  • He promised to be dicator on day one
  • He has no intention of leaving office or respecting any election results
  • He is guaranteed to commit more crimes if elected and abuse his office
  • His radical rhetoric has caused much domestic terrorism and violence, including his own assassination
  • The people he will appoint in his admininsration will be radicals and criminals hell-bent on undermining the government from within. This is by their own words.

Don't forget he also took a lot of high classified documents & never returned them